Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Longewala

Country flag
Why we comparing with US. Does US populations is same as India. Compare it with percentage , then you will find which country vaccinated more !
Funny how that argument is forgotten when it comes to covid infection and death rates, or for example when talking about India's "rape epidemic" - because having the same number of rapes as UK or South Africa is a crisis, even though our population is 20x

And the US has what 8x or 9x the GDP of India
Even if India has more people, the economic and logistic challenge is immense, and the government and health workers are delivering on that count
In just 2-3 months, the number vaccinated in India will be double or triple that of the US, don't worry.

Kumata

Country flag
Funny how that argument is forgotten when it comes to covid infection and death rates, or for example when talking about India's "rape epidemic" - because having the same number of rapes as UK or South Africa is a crisis, even though our population is 20x

Even if India has more people, the economic and logistic challenge is immense, and the government and health workers are delivering on that count
In just 2-3 months, the number vaccinated in India will be double or triple that of the US, don't worry.
Think he is being sarcastic... I always hate talking in pure percentage terms as that hides the real picture...

Absolute numbers are what I am always after..

mandestiny

Country flag

U r right. I am saying when we compare, compare with ratio.

Govt shows covid deaths in terms of percentage but vaccine in terms of number . Why ?

How can u compare 10x population size to x of US in terms of numbers !

johnq

COVID Coverup: Trudeau gov’t helped China hide origins of COVID-19
COVID Coverup: Trudeau gov’t helped China hide origins of COVID-19
Read the documents for yourself: http://www.COVIDcoverup.ca
Keean Bexte reveals some explosive information provided to him by a high-ranking member of the Canadian Armed Forces regarding the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic. FULL REPORT from Keean Bexte: http://rebelne.ws/2LwtGqc

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Over 50 countries interested in Co-WIN app; India ready to share open source software free, says RS Sharma

About 50 countries, including Canada, Mexico, Nigeria and Panama, have shown interest in having a Co-WIN like system to run their vaccination drive, a senior official said Monday, adding India is ready to share the open source software free of cost.

Kumata

Country flag
Over 50 countries interested in Co-WIN app; India ready to share open source software free, says RS Sharma

About 50 countries, including Canada, Mexico, Nigeria and Panama, have shown interest in having a Co-WIN like system to run their vaccination drive, a senior official said Monday, adding India is ready to share the open source software free of cost.

At times, when likes of US were not allowing export of vaccine raw material.. baba is busy giving his own testicle for free free free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some body need to give him a reallity check that noble peace prize is reserved for WUHAN INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY for spreading chinese virus and killing people...

Kumata

Country flag
I hope we have a deal on covaxin in place already ...

sajobajo

Country flag
Anyone else wary of indulging in big spends in COVID times? It seems to be a never ending cycle of life threatening risk , followed by slight waning, followed by an even bigger threat to one's life, rampant extortion etc.
I am holding on to my possessions, including, 12 year old car and 17 year old bike, heck even a 5 year old phone which is falling apart due to bumps and dings. Who knows when or how the next wave will hit and how hard, will need to keep all my meager holdings close to be given a fighting chance if needed.
Hospital bills + blackmarketting would easily cost as much as a good car if it unfortunately comes to that, to put things in perspective. CKMKB.

Kumata

Country flag
Anyone else wary of indulging in big spends in COVID times? It seems to be a never ending cycle of life threatening risk , followed by slight waning, followed by an even bigger threat to one's life, rampant extortion etc.
I am holding on to my possessions, including, 12 year old car and 17 year old bike, heck even a 5 year old phone which is falling apart due to bumps and dings. Who knows when or how the next wave will hit and how hard, will need to keep all my meager holdings close to be given a fighting chance if needed.
Hospital bills + blackmarketting would easily cost as much as a good car if it unfortunately comes to that, to put things in perspective. CKMKB.
Aye aye sir

Have closed my home loan putting kids fee on hold... will clear their fee this month in a one go though !!!

No cars , Bike at the moment... find uber to be cheap and convenient...or local taxi wallah... No big ticket purchases per se...

another_armchair

Country flag
Think he is being sarcastic... I always hate talking in pure percentage terms as that hides the real picture...

Absolute numbers are what I am always after..
Comparison has to be among equals if talking in absolute percentage terms and we can only compare India to China where the data is as opaque as trying to see through an iron door.

sorcerer

Country flag
At times, when likes of US were not allowing export of vaccine raw material.. baba is busy giving his own testicle for free free free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some body need to give him a reallity check that noble peace prize is reserved for WUHAN INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY for spreading chinese virus and killing people...
One of the the reason why India was given the license to manufacture vaccine by Serum was cuz we agreed to a condition that India will manufacture and export for the world nations.
That actually gave us enough pool of vaccine to save a lot of people while we worked on our own vaccines.
Indian administration knew that even if we make own vaccine these international cabal will create hurdles like in Covaxin.
India foresaw that fuckup..and agreed on a deal that will get us started on vaccine deployments.

GIving vaccine to other nation was according to the agreement and it was a win win.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Why we comparing with US. Does US populations is same as India. Compare it with percentage , then you will find which country vaccinated more !
The same should have been used while counting deaths.. i.e. Using percentages not absolutes.

Chit bhi meri pat bhi meri...

Reactions: SKC

Rxbanda

Country flag
well.. karma will hit back. BBC made a mockery of India indulging in vulture journalism. Didn't even respect the fallen, assisted by Indian vultures.
Now, UK is in the beginning of a disaster.
1624982160850.png

Most of the cases are delta or delta plus. The growth in the last 3 days indicates an exponential growth in the coming days/weeks.

Our major weapon against a third wave is vaccination. Currently in the US, every COVID death is in the 'unvaccinated' lot.
Also, for God's sake, someone please control Kerala and Maharashtra.

People in UK were mindlessly attending events a few weeks back. And now they are hit again.
In Mumbai, there was a huge gathering demanding change of airport name. Ridiculous in these times.

Niks_12

Country flag
Ideally, you should have 4-6 months of salary as liquid savings at all times during this crisis (good practice in general times as well). Liquid money is really important because you can't sell a car, bike or property at short notice during an emergency (regardless of the value). Another important thing is health insurance.

My aunt's family faced a grave problem when she got COVID a few months back. They only had fixed deposits and no health insurance. The private hospitals started charging exorbitant amounts. By the time, we all were able to send her funds, it was almost a disaster.

Last edited:

Niks_12

Country flag
well.. karma will hit back. BBC made a mockery of India indulging in vulture journalism. Didn't even respect the fallen, assisted by Indian vultures.
View attachment 97247
Most of the cases are delta or delta plus. The growth in the last 3 days indicates an exponential growth in the coming days/weeks.

Our major weapon against a third wave is vaccination. Currently in the US, every COVID death is in the 'unvaccinated' lot.

People in UK were mindlessly attending events a few weeks back. And now they are hit again.
In Mumbai, there was a huge gathering demanding change of airport name. Ridiculous in these times.
The real worrying part is the spread of the delta and delta+ variant despite the excellent vaccination rate in the UK.
Almost 70% first dose and 50% of population fully vaccinated.
Though the death rate is pretty low because of the vaccination (quite encouraging), the spread trend is quite worrying.

sorcerer

Country flag
View attachment 97247

who knows if china released a new variant in UK in response to India UK trade deal / UK warship in IOR etc etc

Global Defence

New threads

Articles