Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
So we crossed US in total. No of vaccine dose administered...

Must add, out govt is super poor in PR / OPTICS...
Govt is trying to please all kind of print and visual media. They give funds to NDTV, LW magazines but they still publish anti govt propaganda.

They need a strong Pro Govt Country level media channel like all other countries have.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
So we crossed US in total. No of vaccine dose administered...

Must add, out govt is super poor in PR / OPTICS...
If u were a polictian what new PR measures would u take?

My strategy would have been a little unorthodox.
PM Modi's Man ki bat is a good way should continue that.
Other than Conduct Man ki bat from CMs as well.
Social media presence from koo, Twitter, insta, YouTube, and every other platform.
Create a community Hall in every village where gov scheme's are explained in details to the interested public.

sajobajo

Country flag
So folks,

Once your both doses of vaccine are done, 14 days afterwards your status in arogya setu will change like below this is for me...

View attachment 96969
Cant help but notice, just 12 people at risk due to coming in contact with an infected person? :O
What state you live in man?

Here's mine, showing the number of people "At Risk" due to being in contact with an infected person and I live in relative outskirts, in the suburbs. But in the state of the BESHHT SHI EMM. If I move towards the city the numbers go 5x. No wonder the China Virus refuses to die down around these parts. :(

Screenshot_20210628-112410 (2).jpg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Govt is trying to please all kind of print and visual media. They give funds to NDTV, LW magazines but they still publish anti govt propaganda.

They need a strong Pro Govt Country level media channel like all other countries have.
don't u think DD is a little to insignificant in Delivering govs message?
What's up with DD anyway do they have the PSU culture as well?

Kumata

Country flag
If u were a polictian what new PR measures would u take?

My strategy would have been a little unorthodox.
PM Modi's Man ki bat is a good way should continue that.
Other than Conduct Man ki bat from CMs as well.
Social media presence from koo, Twitter, insta, YouTube, and every other platform.
Create a community Hall in every village where gov scheme's are explained in details to the interested public.
Nope.... India lives in villages.... That'd where I would place these ads or ad blitz.. . SM media is limited to angrezi / urban populace. I hate to say this but kejriwal does wonders in this regard...... He is advertising speed breakers too... If u see carefully.. he majorly place ads in Hindi media... Thats what majority understands...with a single front page in English. And he targeted even small small news papers in Hindi...

Thatd what current govt lacks... They r busy advertising on shitter and FB,... RURAL Voter do not care for it.. Moreover these SM platforms suppress these announcements...

SKC

Country flag
don't u think DD is a little to insignificant in Delivering govs message?
What's up with DD anyway do they have the PSU culture as well?
I am not considering DD at all. They are pretty much neutral but insignificant for propaganda.
I am talking about a National Channel like BBC, CGN, CNN, DW.

DD is still using 480p/540p resolution cameras from late 1980s.

Kumata

Country flag
Cant help but notice, just 12 people at risk due to coming in contact with an infected person? :O
What state you live in man?

Here's mine, showing the number of people "At Risk" due to being in contact with an infected person and I live in relative outskirts, in the suburbs. But in the state of the BESHHT SHI EMM. If I move towards the city the numbers go 5x. No wonder the China Virus refuses to die down around these parts. :(

View attachment 96970
Perks of living in a typical village on hills away from Urban areas.. .... I have a population of just 23k around me in a radius of 10 kms as per arogya setu...

But

It comes at cost... A simple Sutta from tapri is 2 kms away down hill while in city.. U get outside ur door.... 🤣🤣🤣

No doubt I lost 4 kg since coming here in Past 3 months...

Kumata

Country flag
I am not considering DD at all. They are pretty much neutral but insignificant for propaganda.
I am talking about a National Channel like BBC, CGN, CNN, DW.

DD is still using 480p/540p resolution cameras from late 1980s.
We have a DD News in Full HD And their DD Standard definition channels r better than others in terms of resolution and I watch on 43 inch LED.. So good there....

But their discussions are very neutral... People like chest thumping, shouting.... They don't do that... At times it feel if i am in a prayer meeting..

anoop_mig25

Country flag
when is zydus cadila covid vaccine going to come ... We kept hearing they are going for emergency authorization in june and now almost june is complete but no news ....And no news is that they are working on vaccination for children's ???

has there vaccine for adults failed or what ??????

is somebody tracking them ?????

last news regarding there vaccine for adults was below one

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...zycov-d-in-a-week-report-101624031196784.html

SKC

Country flag
when is zydus cadila covid vaccine going to come ... We kept hearing they are going for emergency authorization in june and now almost june is complete but no news ....And no news is that they are working on vaccination for children's ???

has there vaccine for adults failed or what ??????

is somebody tracking them ?????

last news regarding there vaccine for adults was below one

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...zycov-d-in-a-week-report-101624031196784.html
There are going to take time. Vaccines takes time. All companies started last year itself were able to bring it to market by start of the year.
How come we are expecting Zydus to bring it within a month to market.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
There are going to take time. Vaccines takes time. All companies started last year itself were able to bring it to market by start of the year.
How come we are expecting Zydus to bring it within a month to market.
Well i know vaccine will take time to come , but how come there was news (probably from there side only) that there 3 phase testing date is coming to complete in june and they are going to coming to out with vaacine in june

now there is news that they are testing vaccine for 12-18 but what happened to there vaccine for above 18 people

johnq

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles