Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Finally our tinpot Islamic neighbors accept that B.1.617 is spreading within their borders:

Indian Covid-19 variant being transmitted locally, 13 more cases detected: IEDCR

Paki Gandus have also finally declared after it is found in 60 countries Lol.

johnq

Tucker Carlson: Why did the White House shut down an investigation into COVID origins?
Fauci, mainstream media, the White House have changed their tune on the origins of the coronavirus

Joe Biden wants you to know that he’s suddenly, a year and a half in, developed a mild curiosity about where this pandemic came from. Turns out the virus probably didn’t originate in Omaha. More than that, Joe Biden can’t say. But he’s put some of his top sleuths on it — the super spies in the so-called "intelligence community" — and they’ve promised to report back at some point.

As of today, two-thirds of Joe Biden’s spies believe the virus jumped naturally to humans from an infected animal, as viruses often do as you peruse the pangolin aisle in your local wet market. The spies who believe that are the ones who’ve never spoken to a working virologist and don’t have internet access. But, the other third, Biden told us, "leans more towards" the theory that COVID escaped from the nearby government lab in Wuhan was conducting dangerous experiments on nearly-identical bat coronaviruses at the same time. That’s a minority of spies who believe that, but they’re open to the possibility. Who knows, really.

Either way, Biden explained, we’re going to get some answers, or at least more questions, possibly several months a from now. So rest assured, the White House is on it. To be honest, we doubted that. Just hours before Biden’s announcement, we learned that the White House had shut down a large, ongoing and legitimate federal investigation into the origins of the pandemic, an investigation that had been going on for months. It was being conducted by the State Department's Bureau of Arms Control, Verification and Compliance. That’s the bureau responsible for ensuring that countries like China aren't stockpiling deadly illegal bioweapons, such as, for example, obscure bat coronaviruses that have been manipulated in labs by military scientists to make them more transmissible in, say, New York City.

WHITE HOUSE WON'T SAY IF CHINA WILL BE PUNISHED IF LAB LEAK THEORY IS PROVEN

So, why did the White House shut down that investigation? At a hearing today, senior officials at the National Institutes of Health -- including Tony Fauci -- said they had no idea why the White House shut it down. They said they first heard about it on the news. That seemed odd, given that the NIH employs the nation's foremost experts on infectious diseases. And, of course, they’re closely linked to the story. In fact, it was NIH — your tax dollars actually, but funneled through NIH — that funded some of the grotesque and dangerous research at the now-infamous Wuhan Institute of Virology that may have caused the destruction of the west. Today, Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana asked all these questions.

SEN KENNEDY: Why did you guys and ladies spike the priors administration's investigation into the origins of the coronavirus and whether it could have come out of the Wuhan lab?

FAUCI: Sir we did not spike anything in the prior administration. I’m not sure what you mean by spike but we have no influence.

SEN KENNEDY: The State Department spiked the prior administration's study.

FAUCI: But that has nothing to do with the National Institutes of Health

SEN KENNEDY: So they didn’t consult with yall?

FAUCI: They did not.

SEN KENNEDY: Did they consult with you Dr. Collins?

DR COLLINS: I read about it in the press this morning.

SEN KENNEDY: They just spiked it without talking to their experts? (silence) You don’t want to answer that one do you?

Nope. They definitely didn’t want to answer.

So, we still don't know why the White House ended a months-long investigation into the central question of the moment. We also don’t know what that investigation found before it was closed.

Special Report w/ Bret Baier - Wednesday, May 26Video
But we do have some ideas about that. A fact sheet released by the State Department in the closing days of the last administration, written by some of the same people who are doing the investigation the Biden administration shut down, told us that several researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became seriously ill in the fall of 2019, "with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illness." Three of them went to the hospital.

That came out in January, the American media caught up this week, the Intel community confirmed it. In a statement to Fox News today, the State Department contractor that led the State Department's now-defunct probe, David Asher, reiterated that based on the probe's findings, "there is probable cause for deep suspicion" that the virus escaped from a lab in Wuhan and the Chinese government lied about it.

So, why don’t we know more? Well, according to David Asher, powerful forces in the State Department didn't want to know more. They didn’t want to continue asking questions. They didn’t like the investigation. Whose side are they on you wonder? David Asher is clearly wondering the same thing.

"Some of our colleagues were deliberately playing down possible links to China's biological weapons program," he said. Why would they be doing that? Again, whose side are they on?

TUCKER CARLSON: FAUCI, THE WHO, AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA LIED ABOUT COVID ORIGINS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR

This was all very troubling to David Asher, who’s spent a lot of time looking into this, given that countries like China, "openly aim to incorporate synthetic biology into the future of warfare, apparently with our naive material and scientific assistance."

That’s a reference, of course, to the money that flowed from the U.S. government through NIH to the Wuhan lab to do research that may have been connected to this pandemic.

David Asher named Chris Ford, the former acting Under Secretary for Arms Control at the State Department, as someone who "didn’t want to delve into the potential of an accidental lab release, let alone one related to a possible classified Chinese military program in violation of [arms conventions]."

Now, why would an official in the U.S. government not want to know more about a foreign adversary violating international law and imperiling the lives of millions? That’s a great question.

Ford himself responded to Fox News, and he said he had "procedural and structural concerns" about the probe, including that he was kept out of the loop until December. But he emphasized, "The lab origin theory is very possible and China must be held to account ... There are all sorts of reasons to worry about possible lab origins, and it's critical to get to the bottom of this."

That’s Chris Ford’s position now. We hope it always has been. It should be the position of everyone in the U.S. government. Suddenly, it’s the position of the U.S. media. Virtually every news organization in the country has spent the past week frantically updating their lies about this story. They told you for more than a year it was a conspiracy theory, now they’re pretending they never said that.

'The Five' question credibility of Biden's COVID origin investigation Video
Even Tony Fauci has had to revise his views on this. He dismissed it out of hand. He and Francis Collins at the NIH called it ‘outrageous’ to ask questions about it. Now? A new Tony Fauci. He admitted he has no idea what kind of research was going on at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but we should probably look into it.

SEN KENNEDY: How do you know they didn’t lie to you and use the money for gain-of-function research anyway?

FAUCI: Well we’ve seen the results of the experiments that were done and that were published. The viruses that they studied are on public databases now, so none of that was gain of function.

SEN KENNEDY: How do you know they didn’t do the research and didn’t put it on the website?

FAUCI: There's no way of guaranteeing that.

So Fauci, with a straight face, just said we can be certain that no U.S. tax dollars went to gain of function experiments because the Chinese didn’t write it on the internet. That’s how we know.

And when pressed just a little bit by one of the very few senators who’s not brain dead, Fauci admitted actually no, he has no idea what U.S. tax dollars went to at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

FAUCI PRAISES ‘COMPETENT, TRUSTWORTHY’ CHINESE SCIENTISTS

Either way, this is a total revision of Fauci's position on the subject. Just a few days ago, he was incensed, he was outraged, morally appalled, at the suggestion that he had funded gain-of-function research in China. Now he admits it's totally possible.

But he's always known that it was totally possible. The grant that Tony Fauci approved for research at the Wuhan lab explicitly permits gain-of-function experiments. In 2014, Tony Fauci's NIAID approved a grant for a project called "Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence." That project would be run by a group called the EcoHealth Alliance, run overseen by a man called Peter Daszak.

(Incidentally, that’s the Peter Daszak who spent the last year telling the world at high volume "there’s no chance this virus escaped from a lab" and then was appointed by the World Health Organization to investigate the origins of COVID and declared the Wuhan lab blameless. What a scam.)

The grant from Fauci's NIAID states that it will fund Peter Daszak to, "Test predictions of CoV [coronavirus] inter-species transmission. Predictive models of host range (i.e. emergence potential) will be tested experimentally using reverse genetics, pseudovirus and receptor binding assays, and virus infection experiments across a range of cell cultures from different species and humanized mice."

Oh. So actually, that’s quite a broad range. Run that by any scientist, and they will tell you a lot fits under that description. But specifically what did those "virus infection experiments" with bat coronaviruses consist of, exactly? We don’t know. We have some idea. Seems like the results are all around us.

But the White House wants you to calm down. They want you to know the intelligence community -- and no one else -- will have to answer these questions at some point in the next few months. And if you can't trust the intelligence community, who can you trust? You don’t need a real investigation. You can take their word for it.

johnq

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn: COVID-19 may be a ‘weaponized operation’ by China
General Michael Flynn said he believes COVID-19 is a ‘weaponized operation’ of the Chinese Communist Party against the U.S.

In a recent interview, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser highlighted the House Intelligence report that said COVID-19 was likely a result of a leak from the Wuhan lab. He added that the U.S. government must disclose to the American public what it knows about virus experiments in China.

“The people in this country are demanding answers. I believe what we are going to find out is that this was a weaponized operation by the nation of China with some collaboration with other countries,” mentioned Flynn.
As this process continues, we must "allow the Intelligence Community and other scientific and medical experts, to objectively weigh and assess all available facts, and to avoid any premature or politically-motivated conclusions." https://t.co/gEpvXCOpxD
— House Intelligence Committee (@HouseIntel) May 26, 2021
Flynn also stressed how millions of Americans lost their businesses and livelihoods because of the COVID-19 shutdown and are now demanding full accountability from the Biden administration. Joe Biden has since reached out to the U.S. Intelligence Community in efforts to look into the origins of the pandemic and has asked they redouble their efforts. He is expecting a new report in 90 days.

ladder

Country flag
and I am arguing that cash was not the constraint for low shipment in may, global supply chain is.

poonawala was already building a new plant since last year. you can check India today rahul Kanwal interview with poonawala in his factory last year.

this “lack of funding by GoI created the supply chain bottleneck” narratives being created by folks who are comparing our system with US & UK where they placed blind bets on multiple vaccines, of which Pfizer and moderna panned out. others did not succeed. It’s called operation warpspeed in US. US UK & EU all of them invested in this project last year.

India took a different approach since our priorities were different last year, India also had to invest from scratch on other things as well. starting from PPE manufacturing and test kits manufacturing. once the vaccines started clearing trials, funds started getting released to vaccine companies in jan feb & April.

money is a limited resource for India, have to place bets carefully, that too at a time when there was a possibility of having to prepare for war and pandemic last year at the same time.
Yes, it is me who is saying so that delay in releasing of 4500 crores ( 3000+ 1500) is a bottleneck in scaling up of production facilities.

Why? Check the original post. BB chief had clarified it takes 4 months from start of production to the vaccine reaching warehouse of states. That timeline is different for Covishield.
It also takes atleast 6 months to build a makeshift BS3 lab.

What you did in April could have been done in say January or February. And by doing so the availability would also have been earlier, not necessarily May.

There were two components of warpspeed ( coined by Trump) finance for development and production.

The development component for US ( 5 or 6 companies were invested and 3 were successful) Germany ( 2 companies were invested into by USD 735 million and one was successful) and others were about 50%.
But, manufacture? Provided it was easier to mass manufacture mRNA Vaccine but what percentage of their total population was initially catered for?

Now contrast it for India. G.o.I is on record that it has not invested into BB or other agencies for vaccine development. NIV had work share agreement and thereby is the part IP owner.

Now coming to production. G.o.I had a minority part in supporting SII's production under risk'. Even when it was decided by G.o.I to vaccinate 30 crore individuals by August ( initial estimate), the procurement timelines are with you.

There was absolutely no risk for G.o.I to place the order for 60 crore doses with advance payment in a single go in January itself. But they followed the old babuism.
But, finally when the sledgehammer of second wave hit, they made advance payment of 4500 crores. How did they do that? By simply changing a rule that the vendors have to provide a equivalent bank guarantee if they want to avail advance payment from G.o.I.
Couldn't that be done earlier?

Here we had some government investing without any guarantee of return ( 50% successful as presented earlier) and our government not even placing bulk order when intrim phase 3 results were available with them.

BB was so cash strapped that it made representation with G.o.I to 'invest' 150 crore each in its Hyd and Pune facilities. G.o.I gave 65 crore for each of them.

And how much is 4500 crores again? 600 million dollars. And with how many doses can that advance be adjusted with? 300 million doses. Half of the initial pre second wave procurement estimate.

G.o.I should consider itself to be lucky to get each dose at about 2$ each without any at risk investment and no investment going NPA.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes, it is me who is saying so that delay in releasing of 4500 crores ( 3000+ 1500) is a bottleneck in scaling up of production facilities.

Why? Check the original post. BB chief had clarified it takes 4 months from start of production to the vaccine reaching warehouse of states. That timeline is different for Covishield.
It also takes atleast 6 months to build a makeshift BS3 lab.

What you did in April could have been done in say January or February. And by doing so the availability would also have been earlier, not necessarily May.

There were two components of warpspeed ( coined by Trump) finance for development and production.

The development component for US ( 5 or 6 companies were invested and 3 were successful) Germany ( 2 companies were invested into by USD 735 million and one was successful) and others were about 50%.
But, manufacture? Provided it was easier to mass manufacture mRNA Vaccine but what percentage of their total population was initially catered for?

Now contrast it for India. G.o.I is on record that it has not invested into BB or other agencies for vaccine development. NIV had work share agreement and thereby is the part IP owner.

Now coming to production. G.o.I had a minority part in supporting SII's production under risk'. Even when it was decided by G.o.I to vaccinate 30 crore individuals by August ( initial estimate), the procurement timelines are with you.

There was absolutely no risk for G.o.I to place the order for 60 crore doses with advance payment in a single go in January itself. But they followed the old babuism.
But, finally when the sledgehammer of second wave hit, they made advance payment of 4500 crores. How did they do that? By simply changing a rule that the vendors have to provide a equivalent bank guarantee if they want to avail advance payment from G.o.I.
Couldn't that be done earlier?

Here we had some government investing without any guarantee of return ( 50% successful as presented earlier) and our government not even placing bulk order when intrim phase 3 results were available with them.

BB was so cash strapped that it made representation with G.o.I to 'invest' 150 crore each in its Hyd and Pune facilities. G.o.I gave 65 crore for each of them.

And how much is 4500 crores again? 600 million dollars. And with how many doses can that advance be adjusted with? 300 million doses. Half of the initial pre second wave procurement estimate.

G.o.I should consider itself to be lucky to get each dose at about 2$ each without any at risk investment and no investment going NPA.
let’s hope someone writes a book to let us know the sequence of events and the logics behind decisions taken.

ladder

Country flag
@ezsasa, answering my own question, that I asked in a previous post
Compulsory licensing for Covid vaccines not an attractive option: V K Paul
https://www.business-standard.com/a...ttractive-option-v-k-paul-121052701325_1.html

With this can you compulsory license and produce Covishield in India if AstraZeneca cancels partnership with SII over not meeting contractual obligations?
Is 300 million investment in UK more than the risk?
And again the investment is by SII and not by G.o.I.

In the event of the above happening ( severing of ties between SII and AstraZeneca), can BB scale up when each BS3 makeshift lab takes atleast 6 months to setup?

Although I must say it is not technically impossible to compulsory license and find alternative procurement route but still the above situation stands.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa, answering my own question, that I asked in a previous post

https://www.business-standard.com/a...ttractive-option-v-k-paul-121052701325_1.html

With this can you compulsory license and produce Covishield in India if AstraZeneca cancels partnership with SII over not meeting contractual obligations?
Is 300 million investment in UK more than the risk?
And again the investment is by SII and not by G.o.I.

In the event of the above happening ( severing of ties between SII and AstraZeneca), can BB scale up when each BS3 makeshift lab takes atleast 6 months to setup?

Although I must say it is not technically impossible to compulsory license and find alternative procurement route but still the above situation stands.
since I am the designated cynic.:cowboy:

I can read the above scenario in reverse, UK wanted to pressure SII to setup a plant for them in UK, so they created this drama about short supply & court case to pressure SII and locked their investment. :pound: AZ short supply story hardly ran for 5 hours on BBC that day, which is odd for BBC on a India bashing story. within few days this news of SII investment in UK came.

Poonawala was offering to create an idle plant for future pandemics, this UK SII plant could be that idle plant that poonawala was talking about. it just got created in UK instead of India.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

@ezsasa evil Poonawala invested in UK a day after it got advance payment from G.o.I, isn't what you wanted to say?
No money has been invested in UK.. Its just intent.. a long term plan...

I understand that GOI had its hands full last year.. But, the idea is if money was committed around the last quarter of 2020 into expanding facilities at SII, as well as other Indian producers like the ones Russian RDIF has tied up with.. it would have given India more time to secure the necessary imported raw materials and equipment.. That's because Trump rarely used Defense Production act to shut off vaccine raw material exports.. But, Biden invoked DPA in early Feb, significantly constraining vaccine raw material exports..
So, an earlier start to capacity expansion, would have helped, atleast as far as American imports are concerned..

ladder

Country flag
since I am the designated cynic.:cowboy:

I can read the above scenario in reverse, UK wanted to pressure SII to setup a plant for them in UK, so they created this drama about short supply & court case to pressure SII and locked their investment. :pound: AZ short supply story hardly ran for 5 hours on BBC that day, which is odd for BBC on a India bashing story. within few days this news of SII investment in UK came.

Poonawala was offering to create an idle plant for future pandemics, this UK SII plant could be that idle plant that poonawala was talking about. it just got created in UK instead of India.
And that's why Boriswa was grinning like a Cheshire cat when announcing the investment. :cool3:

On a serious note, this probably has the blessing of G.o.I. Why?
1. No vaccine is exported out of the country, so keeps the opposition in check.
2. Even if G.O.I were to allow export, court can block export over a PIL. But Firangstan is outside jurisdiction of even Supreme Court of India.
3. Commitment to GAVI Covax can be fulfilled.
4. By exporting directly from UK, UK can cherish some memories of old time superpower status.
5. It was never about UK citizenry as by the time the factory comes up, all UK citizens would probably have been vaccinated.
6. Rating of Boriswa increases with investment into the economy and 'local job creation'.
7. Our boy goes global, multinational.
8. I won't comment anything about Maharashtra...........

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
And that's why Boriswa was grinning like a Cheshire cat when announcing the investment. :cool3:

On a serious note, this probably has the blessing of G.o.I. Why?
1. No vaccine is exported out of the country, So keeps the opposition in Check.
2. Even if G.O.I were to allow export, Court can block export over a PIL. But Firangstan is outside jurisdiction of even Supreme Court of India.
3. Commitment to GAVI Covax can be fulfilled.
4. By exporting directly from UK, UK can cherish some memories of old time superpower status.
5. It was never about UK citizenry as by the time the factory comes up, all UK citizens would probably be vaccinated.
6. Rating of Boriswa increases with investment into the economy and 'local job creation'.
7. Our boy goes global, multinational.
8. I won't comment anything about Maharashtra...........
on a side note, boriswa is going thru a bad time these days, his former trusted advisor declared boriswa as a idiot.

sorcerer

Country flag
NCPCR Asks States/UTS to Upload Data of Children Who Have Lost Both or Either of The Parent To Covid-19 On Online Tracking Portal “Bal Swaraj (Covid-Care)”

Posted On: 29 MAY 2021 3:49PM by PIB Delhi

The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), in furtherance to its function as a monitoring authority under section 109 of the Juvenile Justice Act, 2015 and in view of the growing problem related to children affected by COVID-19, has devised an online tracking portal “Bal Swaraj (COVID-Care link)” for child in need of care and protection. This portal of the Commission has been created with a purpose for online tracking and digital real time monitoring mechanism of children who are in need of care and protection. The Commission has extended the use of this portal for tracking children who have lost both its parents or either of the parent during COVID-19 and provided a link under the name of “COVID-Care” for uploading of data of such children by the concerned officer/department on the portal.

The children who have lost family support or are without any ostensible means of subsistence are children in need of care and protection under Section 2(14) of the Juvenile Justice Act, 2015 and all procedures given under the Act for such children must be followed to ensure the well-being and best interest of children.

“Bal Swaraj-COVID-Care”portal is aimed at tracking the children affected by COVID-19 right from the production of children before the Child Welfare Committee (CWC) to the restoration of the children to their parent/guardian/relative and its subsequent follow-up. Through the data filled in the portal by the District officers and State officers for each child, the Commission will be able to get information about whether the child is being able to get his/her entitlements, benefits and monetary gains for which the child is entitled to. It will also come to know whether the child has been produced before the CWC and the orders are being passed for him/her. The Commission can also identify if the State is needing financial assistance in getting more funds for giving benefit under implemented schemes to the children.

The Hon’ble Supreme Court in SMWP No. 4 of 2020 “In Re. Contagion of Covid-19 virus in Children Homes”, vide order dated 28.05.2021 has directed all district officers across theStates/UTs to fill data on the Commission’s portal, related to children who have become orphan before Saturday evening (29.05.2021 evening) on Bal Swaraj portal under the COVID-Care link. The Commission has informed about the direction of the Hon’ble Supreme Court to all States/UTs through letters to Principal Secretaries of Department of Women and Child Development/Social Welfare on 28.05.2021 and letter to Chief Secretaries on 29.05.2021. The username and passwords of each user/district child protection officer and State Government has been shared with all States/UTs as well.

NCPCR is a statutory body and works under the aegis of Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India.

Deadtrap

Country flag

@ezsasa evil Poonawala invested in UK a day after it got advance payment from G.o.I, isn't what you wanted to say?
Adar’s plan to invest in Europe predates Covid.
Europeans are usually hesitant of taking made in India vaccine due to their own perception. To mitigate this he planned to start production in Europe for domestic demand.

johnq

This Virus attacked Wuhan first! So if it was warfare then it was done by one of China's enemies.

Dr. Li Meng Yan, a Chinese virologist who escaped mainland China, talking about why it's very likely that Chinese Communist Party (CCP) deliberately spread the bioweapon virus among Chinese people in Wuhan in order to spread the virus to other countries, because CCP treats its own common people like cattle; it's communism. CCP is the greatest enemy of China.

The only way for CCP to avoid being blamed for using a biological weapon on US, India or its other enemies was to first infect Chinese people in Wuhan, so that CCP can claim victimhood and be let off the hook.

Imagine if a coronavirus with the backbone of a virus found only in Chinese bats mysteriously appeared in US or India only, with zero cases within China. How long would it take the US or India or any other country to decipher that it was a biological weapon attack using a modified virus originating in Chinese bats? If there were zero cases within China, the US, India or any other country would quickly conclude that it was a CCP biological weapon attack, and would quickly retaliate against the CCP. But if CCP wanted to avoid retaliation from the US or its other enemy countries, the only way it could conduct a biological weapon attack without US military retaliation was by infecting Chinese people first, in order for CCP to be let off the hook by claiming to be a victim. So CCP had to use Chinese carriers of the virus to other countries.

This is grey zone warfare (Sun Tzu 101), which allows you to attack the enemy again and again in such a way that it produces a doubt in the enemies' mind by keeping them confused of your intentions, and stops the enemy from retaliating militarily. Thus CCP has created wave after wave of this pandemic by using newer variants of Covid biological weapon, killing millions in the process, and still avoided retaliation by claiming victimhood from the pandemic and pretending to be friendly to US and other countries and even offering assistance. This is why CCP bots peddling propaganda always put on a friendly face, and CCP propaganda shows the CCP as very nice and friendly, always covering up the fact that the CCP are genocidal criminals that have people killed for their organs. CCP also shows propaganda videos to outsiders in which they show how Chinese people love US, India, and other democracies. But all the while CCP is brainwashing its own people in China with hate-filled propaganda against US, India and any other country that it considers its enemy. The only way to stop CCP from infiltrating the minds of the people in open democracies is to create an internet wide ban against CCP bots and CCP propaganda. Instead, we see an increase in the CCP propaganda, brainwashing and lies on youtube, twitter, facebook and other platforms, which are then religiously posted across the internet by CCP bots with no consequences for posting clear cut CCP propaganda and lies.

CCP purposefully hid the fact that there is person to person transmission with the Wuhan virus, and then allowed Chinese carriers of the virus to travel to countries it considers its enemies to spread the virus while locking down travel within China and buying up all PPE in advance as well as stocking up on antivirals and other drugs. CCP may also know of drugs that work against the Wuhan virus, which it has hid from the world; China being a police state, it is entirely possible for CCP to do so.

Then there is the possibility that the Wuhan virus is less lethal to Chinese people than it is to other races, because Chinese people have been eating the bats that the Wuhan virus originated from for thousands of years. So it is likely that Chinese people have evolved a certain degree of immunity against coronaviruses originating in Chinese bats. This may be why CCP chose to modify a coronavirus from a Chinese bat, because you don't want your own people to suffer as much as your enemies from a biological weapon that you are making. While data from China is opaque, it does explain why China did not see a second wave of this virus while there are several waves in all of CCP's enemy countries. Also, looking at data from Taiwan, it seems like the survival rate there is higher than in the west or countries of other races: Taiwan has had a total of 5456 cases with 35 total deaths, and that is not even including asymptomatic cases which may be a much higher number.

But as Dr. Li Meng Yan says in the video posted above, CCP would not even hesitate in hurting common Chinese people in order to achieve its goals. Look at the timeline. Trump put economic sanctions and tariffs against China. In response, in 2019 CCP declared US to be an enemy. Then the Wuhan virus biological weapon was used by CCP in fall of 2019, hurting the economies of its competitors. Then the first wave hit India at the same time that CCP military invaded India. Eventually India overcame both obstacles to a great extent. Then this year, India seemed to be returning to normal after a large percentage of people gained a degree of immunity from the initial Wuhan virus pandemic wave, a much deadlier second wave of a new variant with multiple mutations hits, still killing even those people who may have had a certain degree of immunity from the first variant of the Wuhan virus. And now CCP military is starting to make its moves on the Indian border again after crippling India with a new mutant variant of Covid.

But CCP gets away with it all due to its grey zone warfare tactics: By keeping CCP's enemy countries confused and thus stopping them from retaliating. That is why CCP-bribed scientists in the W.H.O. and elsewhere, left wing media and internet platforms with business ties to CCP, and left wing politicians went all out in covering up the truth about this biological weapon attack by the CCP against democracies that the CCP considers its enemies.

Gordon Chang has done a great job in the following video interview (at the website linked below) in explaining why Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is guilty of a biological weapon attack regardless of whether the CCP decided after a lab leak of the biological weapon Covid virus to spread the virus to India, US and other democracies by using Chinese travellers, or whether CCP purposefully sent Chinese travellers with Covid biological weapon to these other countries to spread the virus, while simultaneously buying up all the PPE and antiviral drugs as well as locally locking down within China (while pushing other countries and foreign airlines to accept Chinese carriers of the biological weapon virus):

Gordon Chang: Communist China Has Committed ‘Mass Murder’ of Americans

Last year, Congressman Eric Swalwell’s ties to the suspected Chinese spy Fang Fang brought Chinese espionage to the forefront of national discussion. But that was just the tip of the iceberg.
And beyond espionage, the Chinese Communist Party has become increasingly belligerent globally—from fueling riots in America to encroaching in Nepali territory to celebrating COVID-19 deaths in India. What is the Chinese leadership hoping to achieve, and why do they believe—according to Chang—that they are running out of time?
Furthermore, one year on, over 3 million people have died globally from COVID-19. Beyond covering up the initial outbreak, did China’s communist leaders intentionally spread this virus beyond its borders? And if it did, what does that mean for America and the world?
In this episode, we sit down with China analyst Gordon Chang to understand the full scope of Chinese communist subversion.

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles