Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is some serious shit coming from him.
He said that people with not enough food, and have weak bodies are more susceptible to Covid. That's true of any disease
. HE next said that people with co-morbidities are also very susceptible..
Although, Covid does not go by precedence, as Rahul suggested..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
i had beaten you in fastest finger first game and got my 1st dose of Covaxin today .

Use arogya setu app in to book slot as you don't need to enter this captcha stuff . also as i said check slot opening pattern for a day and try
Yes I have tried Aarogya app as well same problem there. I'll try umang app now

captscooby81

Country flag
Finally got my 1st dose of covaxin today . I was like Flash to book only slot in 10 seconds and went to take it.

I was expecting they will give me 1-2 ml and was disappointed they gave me just 0.5 ml i was arguing with nurse to give me full vial as i paid for it she said they give 10 dose from one vial . :playball:

No pain in vaccinated spot wondering did they give me vaccine or glucose ?

@VIP No cheating happening right ?:cool1:

Covaxin 1st dose.jpg

captscooby81

Country flag
It was foolish to expect people who always find loopholes in system to adhere to rules in vaccination as usual mia baap every one who knows someone got vaccinated before the eligible limit was opened up . Now most of them need the certificate at least for 2nd dose so all those backlogs are getting dumped now rapidly across states .

Remember the system picks up numbers based on certificate issued not on actual doses administered . When you open a vial and you can use it for 5 people with certificate you can also use it for another 5 without certificate .

True that. Andhra Pradesh is showing 569404 dises given yesterday when no other states us showing even half that number. Clearly what you are saying is in play.

Abdus Salem killed

It was foolish to expect people who always find loopholes in system to adhere to rules in vaccination as usual mia baap every one who knows someone got vaccinated before the eligible limit was opened up . Now most of them need the certificate at least for 2nd dose so all those backlogs are getting dumped now rapidly across states .

Remember the system picks up numbers based on certificate issued not on actual doses administered . When you open a vial and you can use it for 5 people with certificate you can also use it for another 5 without certificate .
How many bsl 3 and bsl4 level labs are Thier around the world by country any idea?

sajobajo

Country flag
Finally got my 1st dose of covaxin today . I was like Flash to book only slot in 10 seconds and went to take it.

I was expecting they will give me 1-2 ml and was disappointed they gave me just 0.5 ml i was arguing with nurse to give me full vial as i paid for it she said they give 10 dose from one vial . :playball:

View attachment 92175

Congratulations. 12 hours from the jab is the period to watch out for. Hope it goes well for you. I am on my fifth day post jab and still not my 100%. Will attempt a 10km bicycle ride tomorrow to see how I fare.

Tuco

Country flag

View attachment 92175
Kya old monk smja hey kya, full bottle dedo. What if one gets covid and gives rise to new thanos variant because of that. lol Wait till tomorrow you may get fever or something. Heard that Covaxin doesn't have much hangover.

omaebakabaka

Congratulations. 12 hours from the jab is the period to watch out for. Hope it goes well for you. I am on my fifth day post jab and still not my 100%. Will attempt a 10km bicycle ride tomorrow to see how I fare.
Most people are usually fine especially late 30s, and up

Deadtrap

Country flag
This chutiya BJP govt is also not giving rebuttal so can’t blame NYT alone. They will write whatever shit they want.
Idar it takes 2-3 weeks to wake up for ‘Indian variant’ disinformation. Take Singapore for contrast.
Sab iss govt k gaand maarke chale jate hai and BJP keep wondering what just happened.
So finally govt woke up…..After 2 days…
Govt likes things to turn into controversy first and then it replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles