Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Funny.. Looks like Pfizer is not ready to accept that India is special.. India should just not engage Pfizer, Moderna.. :daru:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Maharashtra daily deaths ( rolling past week + backlog ) ..again over 1000.. Lots of death..

Abdus Salem killed

Watch how the fakes spin this news

.China’s current Covid-19 vaccines are effective against the coronavirus variant first detected in India, a leading Chinese disease control expert said on Thursday.

s002wjh

Country flag

.China’s current Covid-19 vaccines are effective against the coronavirus variant first detected in India, a leading Chinese disease control expert said on Thursday.
i see bunch ppl complain lol, yet its simple just dont buy the oxygenator, vaccine, ppe etc from china. make your own. ;)

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
CCP Thugs can choose not sell rather than agree for business after jacking up price, take money then delay & sell fake/QC failed products.
No.. India will beg China to keep supply chains open, if CCP stops exports..

ladder

Country flag

Well they have to. Few global tenders for vaccine are still active.

s002wjh

Country flag
Couldn't you give the same choice for the virus as well? Make your own?
With our gross generic incompetency, we would have made a virus incapable of infecting isn't it?
i'm american. what i see Modi govern just incompetent. Modi had a year and half to stockpile oxygenator/ppe/vaccine etc etc, yet Modi want to do his vaccine diplomacy and send it out to other countries before vaccinated its own population. Do you see US given out alot of its vaccine when most american is not vaccinated few month back, we still hording tons vaccine for americans. of course the virus doesn't care about whether is chinese/indian or american. america got burned at the beginning of pandemic, now US have tons stockpile of PPE etc etc just in case. something modi obviously didn't learn from our mistake.
like i said, if you dont trust china stuff, its SIMPLE, dont buy it. make your own, stockpile it before you send out to other place.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
i'm american. what i see in Modi govern just incompetent. Modi had a year and half to stockpile oxygenator/ppe/vaccine etc etc, yet Modi want to do his vaccine diplomacy and send it out to other countries. Do you see US given out alot of its vaccine when most american is not vaccinated few month back? of course the virus doesn't care about whether is chinese/indian or american. america got burned at the beginning of pandemic, now US have tons stockpile of PPE etc etc just in case.
When did I say you were Chinese.
You are as American as Lincon. Only that your wife was/ is Chinese ( self-claim in this forum itself).
Also pay my compliments to your English teacher.

For the rest of your post, do you really want me to reply?

Modi had a year and half to stockpile oxygenator/ppe/vaccine
Year and a half from now was December 2019. Which vaccine was available then?

You make such baseless generic statements and then complain when admin team takes action.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
i'm american. what i see Modi govern just incompetent. Modi had a year and half to stockpile oxygenator/ppe/vaccine etc etc, yet Modi want to do his vaccine diplomacy and send it out to other countries before vaccinated its own population. Do you see US given out alot of its vaccine when most american is not vaccinated few month back, we still hording tons vaccine for americans. of course the virus doesn't care about whether is chinese/indian or american. america got burned at the beginning of pandemic, now US have tons stockpile of PPE etc etc just in case. something modi obviously didn't learn from our mistake.
like i said, if you dont trust china stuff, its SIMPLE, dont buy it. make your own, stockpile it before you send out to other place.
1621623485662.png

Yes, Yes, Chunhua, you are as American as Apple Pie, most definitely.

s002wjh

Country flag
When did I say you were Chinese.
You are as American as Lincon. Only that your wife was/ is Chinese ( self-claim in this forum itself).
Also pay my compliments to your English teacher.

For the rest of your post, do you really want me to reply?

Year and a half from now was December 2019. Which vaccine was available then?

You make such baseless generic statements and then complain when admin team takes action.
year and half to stockpile PPE/oxygenator etc, oh dont tell me Modi didn't send out bunch vaccine to other countries instead vaccinated its own pop 1st.

s002wjh

Country flag
Yes, Yes, Chunhua, you are as American as Apple Pie, most definitely.
hey the virus is not gonna care i'm american or you are indian. if you dont trust chinese stuff just dont buy it, its so simple. i always prefer US/Japan made product if i can get it. It seem Modi spend year and half Not stockpile any PPE etc, and now 2nd wave hit, there is panic buying.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
year and half to stockpile PPE/oxygenator etc, oh dont tell me Modi didn't send out bunch vaccine to other countries instead vaccinated its own pop 1st.
PPE, N-95 and other masks, even on the ventilator front Modi has ensured self sufficiency ( What deficiency is on the ventilator front is lack of sufficient technicians and timely repair, which is being addressed ).. So, credit to him on that.. He obviously slipped on the vaccine front by a few months w.r.t ramping up capacity. But overall, taking into account India's limitations, he has done OK

Cheetah007

Country flag
Aside from Wuhan virus, I strongly think that Indian Mars mission was sabotaged by the Chinese. Space warfare needs to be an active part of the raw. This so called indian variant is also a biological warfare. I strongly suspect china and Pakistan. How come every neighbor of India is affected with virus but not these two countries. Major Gaurav has valid points about it.

Last edited:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Aside from Wuhan virus, I strongly think that Indian Mars mission was sabotaged by the Chinese. Space warfare needs to be an active part of the raw. This so called indian variant is also a biological warfare. I strongly suspect china and Pakistan. How come every neighbor of India is affected with virus but not these two countries. Major Gaurav has valid points about it.
India Mars Mission is a success.. So, what are talking about?

Waanar

Country flag
I've yet to see such vile rape of the English language by anyone who so readily screams "I'm American".
What country did you belong to before America?
Or are you just taking revenge on the redcoats by butchering their language?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles