Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Cheran

Country flag

ladder

Country flag
Modi is a ‘super spreader’ of coronavirus, says IMA vice president

Dr Navjot Dahiya claimed that the PM did not take any steps to strengthen the health system, and instead held poll rallies and allowed the Kumbh Mela.

https://scroll.in/latest/993413/mod...zVOrc5JVmuI-_M3EgH7NotOd42B2NHCzVw6unV0sqIOq4
After Madras High Court, it seems a few have garnered some courage.

It is also heartening to know that by the same virtue, all the countries facing multiple waves each larger than the preceding have Modi like leader. As they failed to stop it. Modi seems to be in an illustrious club.

And comming to IMA it's better they stick what they do best.
Approving different toothpaste and powder, nutrition supplements and cleansing products etc.

We don't require an IMA approved PM. People approved will do for us.

Thanks but no thanks...

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
All these vaccine shortage and vaccine exported stories balloon will be burst by end of May when one month post freedom of vaccination how many doses gets administered . How many under public and how many under private will tell you the story .

As of today only 30 % covered from the 45 + age group GoI has opened for vaccination . There is still a large amount to be covered 6 crore vaccines would have only increased a small 10-20 % more not some 50-60 % .

doreamon

Country flag

Read the thread for anti-vaxers
we had fools spreading wrong info in both right and left .. left with their usual rhetoric on covaxin ineffective .. pefizer best govt not importing .. some left media to score against modi.. And some fool right winger watching youtube channels of bird brain white republicans / white nationalists from usa ..

Indrajit

Country flag
Comments?

Ajay Banga, executive chairman of Mastercard and ex CEO, MasterCard, wrote on Monday:

US - India Covid situation
Some updates as of 12 noon California time :

I just got done with a zoom call with US Secretary of State - Blinken along with 135 US CEOs - Biden and Modi had a call this morning and the US army and the US state department are coordinating medication, aid, and equipment - UPS and United / Delta have already volunteered flights to take equipment to India Amazon is coordinating ventilators distribution.

The US government is fully in support. Google, IBM, JP Morgan, FedEx Walmart, Coke, J&J, Pfizer are all aware that the impact in India will impact the world- both on health and economy.

The biggest concern
- India wants everything coordinated through the PMO - the US wants to work with various institutions in India as they believe lot of aid will be locked up in Delhi and not get to the states as speed is critical.

The US is also sending several military mobile hospitals for ICUs.

The US bureaucracy took time to get mobilized but I can assure you that a massive massive massive effort and Dollars are being shipped today - as we speak!

US govt health stock of Astra Zeneca vaccines are being shipped along with all raw material to make vaccines in India. The extra stock of Oxygen equipment is being diverted from war field hospitals to India. Google is helping India with tracking Covid in India. Lockheed Martin is sending helicopters and cargo flights to move equipment to small towns in India. Many firms have offered their empty offices in India to be used as vaccine centers.

America wants to show it has the money, equipment, and most important the heart to come to India’s help during this unbelievable crisis.

Bottom line

I have never seen such public-private coordination before - the might, brainpower and financial resources of the US government are now fully in motion for India.

It’s now all about coordination efficiency and speed of execution.

Covid has to be stopped in its tracks or the Indian variant will spread through the world by the end of May.
Is it possible to get a link to this? Sounds like a planted one, don't think Ajay Banga is stupid enough to diss the PM. Maybe wrong but I would like to see a link if there is one.

Cheran

Country flag
Is it possible to get a link to this? Sounds like a planted one, don't think Ajay Banga is stupid enough to diss the PM. Maybe wrong but I would like to see a link if there is one.
This exact same message has been attributed to the Deloitte ceo as well. (Punit Renjin).

Not sure if its a "joint statement" for indeed fake.

Indrajit

Country flag
This exact same message has been attributed to the Deloitte ceo as well. (Punit Renjin).

Not sure if its a "joint statement" for indeed fake.
Yeah, I saw that but even that seemed a screenshot of something. I would like to see an actual link to either or both.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
The US wants to use NGOs to force a regime change. The government must ABSOLUTELY decline this. Decline it, let the fallout be what it will be. Seek aid from other sources if needed (Russia, France, UK, Japan). Anywhere BUT the US. Then, say that India provided unconditional aid to the US when the US needed it, but now they are putting strings. People will accuse of wanting power. Then you strike with an iron fist of the atrocities of Congress (no toilet for 70 years, no shower, no nothing, and these same people say they can fix the country?)

They are using Jaichand Indians to sell to the common man that what they are proposing is a good idea. The reality could not be FARTHER from the truth. The Indian government MUST NOT accept this aid for ANY COST

Prakshepak

Country flag
The US wants to use NGOs to force a regime change. The government must ABSOLUTELY decline this. Decline it, let the fallout be what it will be. Seek aid from other sources if needed (Russia, France, UK, Japan). Anywhere BUT the US. Then, say that India provided unconditional aid to the US when the US needed it, but now they are putting strings. People will accuse of wanting power. Then you strike with an iron fist of the atrocities of Congress (no toilet for 70 years, no shower, no nothing, and these same people say they can fix the country?)

They are using Jaichand Indians to sell to the common man that what they are proposing is a good idea. The reality could not be FARTHER from the truth. The Indian government MUST NOT accept this aid for ANY COST
Even better the GoI should confiscate aid during customs and re-distribute as it pleases.

sorcerer

Country flag
More than 24 lakh vaccine doses given till 8 pm push Cumulative Vaccine Coverage to more than 14.77 Cr doses

The total vaccination across the country has crossed more than 14.77 cr mark. Also, the country has administered more than 24 lakh vaccine doses administered till 8 pm today.

The cumulative number of COVID19 vaccine doses administered in the country stands at 14,77,27,054 as per the 8 pm provisional report today.

These include 93,47,103 Healthcare Workers (HCWs) who have taken the 1st dose and 61,05,159 HCWs who have taken the 2nd dose, 1,22,17,762 Frontline Workers (FLWs) (1st dose), 65,23,520 FLWs (2nd dose), 5,02,34,186 for over 45 years old to 60 years old (1st Dose), 29,18,305 for over 45 years old to 60 years old (2nd dose), 5,10,62,959 for above 60 years (1st Dose) and 93,18,060 for above 60 years (2nd Dose).

indiatester

Country flag
Modi is a ‘super spreader’ of coronavirus, says IMA vice president

Dr Navjot Dahiya claimed that the PM did not take any steps to strengthen the health system, and instead held poll rallies and allowed the Kumbh Mela.

https://scroll.in/latest/993413/mod...zVOrc5JVmuI-_M3EgH7NotOd42B2NHCzVw6unV0sqIOq4
The IMA chairman was an evangelical directing hatred on Modi in one of their magazines.
Its surprising to see how many of such organizations have been systematically taken over the enemies of the civilization

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Im actually extrapolating out the timeline and it makes sense. 2 months back, Rahul visits the US or Italy or one of his normal excursions. He comes back, one week later starts talking about the failure of Modi on covid. Nothing happens. Few days later, vaccines are available. He starts ranting against the Indian vaccine. Vaccine hesitancy becomes a thing. Few weeks later, covid numbers start to go up. No, skyrocket. Suddenly, he pitches to how Modi has failed India, despite Modi having done stuff to try to mitigate this crisis! Few weeks later, Biden now is essentially saying "We will provide aid only through NG organizations".

Does anybody see what I'm seeing here or do I have to spell it out?

Skyh3ck

Youtube deleted my channels when I watched some videos on ivermectin and also made some ge eric comment regarding ivermectin...

Also many doctors and researchers who support ivermectin are banned or deleted from youtube, tweeter also WHO is openly playing for big pharma companies..

Anyone here has taken USA moderna shot.. share your experience

IndianYonko

Country flag
Im actually extrapolating out the timeline and it makes sense. 2 months back, Rahul visits the US or Italy or one of his normal excursions. He comes back, one week later starts talking about the failure of Modi on covid. Nothing happens. Few days later, vaccines are available. He starts ranting against the Indian vaccine. Vaccine hesitancy becomes a thing. Few weeks later, covid numbers start to go up. No, skyrocket. Suddenly, he pitches to how Modi has failed India, despite Modi having done stuff to try to mitigate this crisis! Few weeks later, Biden now is essentially saying "We will provide aid only through NG organizations".

Does anybody see what I'm seeing here or do I have to spell it out?
Chill out sir; the Modi gov is on the backfoot right now. It's simple. Wait for 2 May and curve to get a negative slope.

Modi will win simply. Why? Modi has no opponent; Keju was propped but he is in deeper shit right now. Mo-Sha understands that they need not be rattled, the virus will run its course. So they are just targeting Keju not someone else.
Because
1. Modi-Shah has a huge reach; if they blame someone he will become an instant superstar
2. Keju is their future prop and he is doomed with what is being shown about him.

Negativity on SM is due to the toolkit and freshly recruited 5Lakh IT cell. They don't have ground coverage. remember it's India and in India SM(Twitter and FB) is not a mirror of sentiments in society. People here don't take to social media. For instance, I'm 22 and I've never posted on any SM(be it FB, Insta, Twitter). and very few percentages(likely less than 1%) of people I know post their thoughts on SM.

Another thing is India; Here human life is cheap. In the past 7 days, there were 3 marriages in a village of around 3k people.

Given the above facts; BJP needs an upgrade in its media management. And it needs to whip its CMs to perform better, behave better. BJP for 2029 Cheers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles