Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

indiatester

Country flag
As a scientist in cancer research, I strongly condemn the use of microwaves for cooking and re-heating. It's deadly, eventually (several years down the line) leading to cancers.
You are kidding me. How? Its just EM radiation right..
Please give more details... we use it in our home and we need to be aware of risks you are researching.

Rxbanda

Country flag
You are kidding me. How? Its just EM radiation right..
Please give more details... we use it in our home and we need to be aware of risks you are researching.
Yes, microwave radiation is EM. UV light is also EM. The amount of UV light which reaches the atmosphere in US is higher than other countries because the ozone layer is partially depleted. And not a whole lot of UV is there in the sunlight here. Yet, because of exposure to the UV radiation, US has so many skin cancer cases. It is the most common cancer in US. But it is not so in India. Because we have better ozone layer above us.
Microwave radiation is lot more powerful. For example, in my lab, a reaction which needs heating at 150degrees Centigrade for 12 hours, can be done in a microwave at 100C for 30-45min. That's how powerful MW radiation is.
I am sure the household microwaves are not that powerful, but still even a tenth of such intense radiation or even smaller fraction can cause genetic damage to the food you eat. If you understand the biology of cancer, it is mainly a genetic disease (some scientists say it is a disease of ageing. But as you age, your genetic material gets damaged).

I highly discourage use of microwaves. I can guarantee that you'll be doing your family and yourself a big favor by not using it. In fact, one of the most carcinogenic foods is microwaved popcorn. If you can't totally avoid it, at least avoid MW popcorn.
Other cancer causing foods-
high fructose corn syrup. Often found in juices, jellies etc. It literally feeds cancer.
several artificial sugars. Like saccharin. Its proven carcinogenic.
Red meat.
you can google it. The list should be easily available.

Its not that all this was not known. Saccharin was tested for toxic properties. But then.. corporates run the show. The whole pharma, insurance business is a scandal.

Rxbanda

Country flag

Pig influenza virus shows pandemic potential

another possible communist bioweapon???
swine flu he naa already.. ek aur pig based zoonotic transfer? :frusty:
Countries should keep some covid-19 infected people and send them back to China after all this settles down. Sponsor their Chinese tourism. ache se ghumake wahi settle karana he.

This paper is published yesterday in PNAS. Its from Chinese Agricultural University. Sounds govt funded. Why would they leak info about it, if is a potential bioweapon?

sorcerer

Country flag

Pig influenza virus shows pandemic potential

another possible communist bioweapon???
This time the chinese came out early in media.looks like the lieing Xi knows that his lies wont last long nor give desired results.
One thing chinese learned from the chinese wuhan kungflu virus

Country flag
swine flu he naa already.. ek aur pig based zoonotic transfer? :frusty:
Countries should keep some covid-19 infected people and send them back to China after all this settles down. Sponsor their Chinese tourism. ache se ghumake wahi settle karana he.

This paper is published yesterday in PNAS. Its from Chinese Agricultural University. Sounds govt funded. Why would they leak info about it, if is a potential bioweapon?
Because many people will say it is a bio weapon.
Coincidental that all these deadly plagues
coming from only place China??

Last edited:
Country flag
Another Wuhan crisis

Wuhan company now at the center of one of the biggest fake gold scandals

airtel

Country flag
Yes, microwave radiation is EM. UV light is also EM. The amount of UV light which reaches the atmosphere in US is higher than other countries because the ozone layer is partially depleted. And not a whole lot of UV is there in the sunlight here. Yet, because of exposure to the UV radiation, US has so many skin cancer cases. It is the most common cancer in US. But it is not so in India. Because we have better ozone layer above us.
Microwave radiation is lot more powerful. For example, in my lab, a reaction which needs heating at 150degrees Centigrade for 12 hours, can be done in a microwave at 100C for 30-45min. That's how powerful MW radiation is.
I am sure the household microwaves are not that powerful, but still even a tenth of such intense radiation or even smaller fraction can cause genetic damage to the food you eat. If you understand the biology of cancer, it is mainly a genetic disease (some scientists say it is a disease of ageing. But as you age, your genetic material gets damaged).
t

microwaves can change genetics of food ? :scared2::scared2::scared2:

Can you please provide any reliable source for your claims ?

You are not exposed to microwave radiations only your food is .

Microwave radiations are everywhere your mobile phones , your WiFi etc are also microwave radiations of less power .
Ozone layer stops only a particular range of frequencies , rest of the EM waves can pass it easily .
Even your sunlight , and all other types of lights and radio waves are EM .....that doesn't mean that would harm you ,if their power is low and you are exposed to them .

Can your food exposed to sunlight be harmful just because it is exposed to EM waves ??

Kindly provide any reliable source for your claims .

Read these

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
EVEN WITH INSURANCE, THE COVID DRUG REMDESIVIR IS SHOCKINGLY EXPENSIVE

THE RAW MATERIALS FOR A COURSE OF TREATMENT COST ONLY $10 — BUT THEY'RE SELLING IT FOR $3,120!!!

No wonder big pharma will do their darnedest to prevent much cheaper alternative medicines like Ramdev's Coronil Ayurvedic medicine to hit the market. If they do, they'll lose billions of dollars in sales.

captscooby81

Country flag
After 30 days of unlock 1.0 here are few stats for June . We had done 48 lakh test in last 30 days out of which we had 384000 positive cases , 247000 Recoveries and 11600 deaths .

After unlock 1.0 we had almost 65 % of our total confirmed cases .

Now another crucial 80 more days to go . Lets see how July turns out , At the current rate of daily positive cases we may end up with 11 lakh cases by month end

Arihant

THE RAW MATERIALS FOR A COURSE OF TREATMENT COST ONLY $10 — BUT THEY'RE SELLING IT FOR $3,120!!!

No wonder big pharma will do their darnedest to prevent much cheaper alternative medicines like Ramdev's Coronil Ayurvedic medicine to hit the market. If they do, they'll lose billions of dollars in sales.
Ayush kwath and sanshmani vati are very powerful against this problem. One of my friend had normal fever and body pain but out of nowhere felt some breathing problem, no cold, no other thing. Then he purchased those 2 medicines. Single dose of that kwath and sanshmani vati started to work. He was relieved from fever and no pain at all.from next day he started to take steam once, hot milk with half spoon turmeric mixed without sugar in night before sleep, and one other kadha(if anyone wants I will tell what it is) in afternoon. It works. Actually he was looking for vyaghradi kashyam and sanshmani vati which were tested in govt ayurvedic hospital lucknow(attached the pic of paper cutting. Credit to unknown) and were successful, but not found on shops. After that result I became curious and checked as most of us don't believe this , then found some problem in ingredients in different medicines. Every company is making their own product leaving 1 or few ingredients of medicine. I understood after that, why these medicines doesn't cure fully. We feel like these are total waste. We too are not wrong as we don't get the real thing. To save yourself from fraud Always Read Astanghrudyam or the text from where they(ayurvedic med company) have taken the composition of medicine and purchase real medicine.I am sure this coronil too will take care of the problem but these pharma companies wont allow it to sell.it is upto you what you believe, but I will recommend take the kwath and dabur sanshmani vati daily with warm water. Take it as liquid and buy generic no need of buying too much costly branded kwath/kadha.

Screenshot_20200627-101326_Gallery.jpg

Rxbanda

Country flag
t

microwaves can change genetics of food ? :scared2::scared2::scared2:

Can you please provide any reliable source for your claims ?

You are not exposed to microwave radiations only your food is .

Microwave radiations are everywhere your mobile phones , your WiFi etc are also microwave radiations of less power .
Ozone layer stops only a particular range of frequencies , rest of the EM waves can pass it easily .
Even your sunlight , and all other types of lights and radio waves are EM .....that doesn't mean that would harm you ,if their power is low and you are exposed to them .

Can your food exposed to sunlight be harmful just because it is exposed to EM waves ??

Kindly provide any reliable source for your claims .

Read these

My answer is based more on the understanding of the cancer biology.
Yes, mobile phones, WiFi etc. also emit radiation. And I hope you are aware of the harmful effects on our health upon exposure to these radiation, which at least establishes/supports the argument that radiation is bad for health.
One reason why cancer develops is repeated exposure to carcinogens over a long period of time (sometimes decades). Like smoking causes cancer. IF someone smokes only once, most likely he won't get cancer. But repeatedly doing it will gradually lead to cancer. And radiation including MW has similar ability to gradually lead to a cancer. Just imagine feeding our kids with these radiation exposed food right from their childhood!

Coming to sources, as an author and a reviewer of many research articles on cancer in leading journals, I can guarantee you that most of the data you find in these journals are not accurate. They present discussion about results obtained in certain experimental conditions, which are far from reality.

FDA? I have not been part of the FDA, but have collaborated with them on one project. They have serious limitations in their approach, including cancer-related, which is criticized by many. I am not getting into that. But in context of your question, even many marketed anti-cancer drugs are not yet studied for their long term effects, like > 15 years. I am sure they didn't give a damn about studying the long-term effects of microwaved food.

I understand I didn't give you a source. I have an ongoing project on this topic, which will be published in 2022 (provided my funding is not cut due to COVID19!!). But then my anonymity in this forum will be lost :(

We are going off-topic. If you wanna reply, please quote me in a relevant thread.

airtel

Country flag
Coming to sources, as an author and a reviewer of many research articles on cancer in leading journals, I can guarantee you that most of the data you find in these journals are not accurate

FDA? I have not been part of the FDA, but have collaborated with them on one project. They have serious limitations in their approach

. I have an ongoing project on this topic, which will be published in 2022 (provided my funding is not cut due to COVID19!!).

And as expected you didn't provide any single reliable source for your " Claims " & replied with more claims without any proof .

:daru: :daru: :daru: .

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag

That’s too simplistic, There is a cost for all the research that goes into it. Also Gilead is only charging that in western countries, for countries like India etc, they have given licenses to manufacture and the cost would be around $40

indiatester

Country flag
6/24/2020 473105 271696 186514 16922 3492 14894

Total cases today at 473105 (prev: 456183) and
  • Active Status
    186514 Active Cases (prev: 183022)
  • Inactive Status
    271696 Cured / Discharged
  • Death Status
    14894 Deaths
  • Inactive Status
    1 Migrated

Thats a jump of total 16922/3492 active. Same yesterday was (15968/5008) compared to day before(14933/3627) .

Check the 2nd plot for the growth numbers (active alone)

View attachment 51274

COVID-19 INDIA as on : 25 June 2020, 08:00 IST (GMT+5:30)

I think the daily tracking is getting boring. I will post only if any interesting trend emerges. Or just tag me.
7/1/2020 604641 359859 226947 19148 6833 17834
6/30/2020 585493 347978 220114 18653 4989 17400
6/29/2020 566840 334821 215125 18522 5005 16893
6/28/2020 548318 321722 210120 19459 7069 16475
6/27/2020 528859 309712 203051 19906 5664 16095
6/26/2020 508953 295880 197387 18552 7924 15685
6/25/2020 490401 285636 189463 17296 2949 15301

Total cases as of today is at 604641
  • Active Status
    226947 Active Cases
  • Inactive Status
    359859 Cured / Discharged
  • Death Status
    17834 Deaths
  • Inactive Status
    1 Migrated

Check the 2nd plot for the growth numbers (active alone)

1593685042980.png

COVID-19 INDIA as on : 02 July 2020, 08:00 IST (GMT+5:30)

Sanatani

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles