Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
That technically means the end of bull run of LCC days . Expect airfares to shoot up considerably high compared to pre wuhan bat shit virus days . Even if airlines start their services in India next month the fear of virus is going to keep many people away from flying . Peak summer holiday season traffic has vanished . Now airlines have only winter season traffic to survive .

Effect of COVID-19 on the aviation industry.

The world will never be the same again!

-Virgin fires more than 3,000 people including 600 Pilots.

- Virgin Australia files for Bankruptcy.

-Thai Airways files bankruptcy.

- Air Mauritius goes into Administration.

- South African Airways Bankrupt.

- Finnair returns 12 planes and lays off 2,400 people.

- YOU grounds 22 planes and fires 4,100 people.

- Ryanair grounds 113 planes and gets rid of 900 pilots for the moment, 450 more in the coming months.

- Norwegian completely stops its long-haul activity!!! The 787s are returned to the lessors.

- SAS returns 14 planes and fires 520 pilots... The Scandinavian states are studying a plan to liquidate Norwegian and SAS to rebuild a new company from their ashes.

- Etihad cancels 18 orders for A350, grounds 10 A380 and 10 Boeing 787. Lays off 720 staff.

- Emirates grounds 38 A380s and cancels all orders for the Boeing 777x (150 aircraft, the largest order for this type). They "invite" all employees over 56 to retire

- Wizzair returns 32 A320s and lays off 1,200 people, including 200 pilots, another wave of 430 layoffs planned in the coming months. Remaining employees will see their wages reduced by 30%.

- IAG (British Airways’ parent company) abandons the takeover of Air Europa (and will pay €40 million compensation for that).

- IAG (Iberia) grounds 56 planes.

- IAG (British Airways) grounds 34 planes. Everyone over 58 to retire.

- Luxair reduces its fleet by 50% (and associated redundancies)

- CSA abolishes its long-haul sector and keeps only 5 medium-haul aircraft.

- Eurowings goes into Bankruptcy

- Brussels Airline reduces its fleet by 50% (and associated redundancies).

- Lufthansa plans to ground 72 aircraft (in 2 instalments).

- Hop is studying the possibility of reducing fleet and staff by 50%.

Additional info:

Currently, 60 new aircraft stored at Airbus with no buyers in sight (order cancellations) including 18 A350s.

They forecast a minimum of 8,000 grounded planes by September. With an average of 5.8 crews per plane (medium and long haul combined), that would make more than 90,000 unemployed pilots worldwide

The Air Transport Industry is on the verge of near total collapse.

This will have a major impact on our lifestyle ...
So we crossed 5000+ cases in single day yesterday .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We largely have been discussing the negative impact of chinese virus on india, have we discussed the (not so obvious )positives ?
Me thinks... some points are nuanced.

1) reduction in terror funding for a brief period.
2) reduction in evangelism for a brief period.
3) reduction in JNU noise for a brief period.
4) reduction in libtard funding across the world and india.

others can add....

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
India literally is sitting on goldmine. We have the HCQ.

Understand that there has been no coronavirus vaccine for SARS(came in 2002). There are concerns that we may not have an effective vaccine even for Chinese virus. It may work in some. It may not work for everyone.

The only way to get back to usual business is mass consumption of HCQ.

Here you have Trump admitting he himself consumes HCQ and rebutting propaganda conducted by MSM with support of vague studies.

HCQ doesn't help in the last leg in cases where the patient is on ventilator. But specially at the onset of first symptom the HCQ ZPAK combo works wonders and reduces the spread and lowers the mortality rate.

Craigs

Country flag
India literally is sitting on goldmine. We have the HCQ.

Understand that there has been no coronavirus vaccine for SARS(came in 2002). There are concerns that we may not have an effective vaccine even for Chinese virus. It may work in some. It may not work for everyone.

The only way to get back to usual business is mass consumption of HCQ.

Here you have Trump admitting he himself consumes HCQ and rebutting propaganda conducted by MSM with support of vague studies.

HCQ doesn't help in the last leg in cases where the patient is on ventilator. But specially at the onset of first symptom the HCQ ZPAK combo works wonders and reduces the spread and lowers the mortality rate.
We don't hold any special reserves of HCQ. France is also a large manufacturer and I guess can easily match us. We are the lowest cost producers though.

Floydian

Country flag

#CKMKB

Finally we are taking a stand against china on some thing.. for sure chinese r loosing influence with whole EU and 54 african nations aggreeing to it..
Guys, what happened about #CKMB?
Seems like the whole thing fizzled out Nd the nations (United?) now are going for a watered down version of "probe" as stated by Prof Swaran Singh below :

And even if the 160 odd countries manage to "convince" China, how much would they co-operate, aptly put by Rajiv Pratap Rudy below :

Looking at the shit the Chinese have put us all in, my blood boils looking at how easily these chicom bastards are being let away so easily!!!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Understand that there has been no coronavirus vaccine for SARS(came in 2002). There are concerns that we may not have an effective vaccine even for Chinese virus.
SARS didn't have such a long lasting impact so Medical Society didn't put much effort in research for it's vaccine.

rockdog

Country flag
People in US government and many people still believe this was an intentional biological attack by China.
why is this crazy thinking?? when the only country benefiting from this will be china. China has stepped
up military movement and is threatening many countries and used the China virus to their full advantage.
Believe in science and professionals, not conspiracy theory;

This is just an advice, China used extreme ways even so called anti-human right way to control it within 2 months, now I am living in Wuhan and all my employees back to work and making money for the company and their own families. Me and most of people surronding me think government did the right thing.

The P4 Wuhan Biolab is 5km away from my office, i even knew someone working in it. But no local people think it's a Bio weapon lab, it's 500m away from Wuhan university campus.

But if someone willing to believe it, the current situation in USA would teach them ...

Dr. Fauci throws cold water on conspiracy theory that coronavirus was created in a Chinese lab

We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.

Last edited:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

This is just an advice, China used extreme ways even so called anti-human right way to control it within 2 months, now I am living in Wuhan and all my employees back to work and making money for the company and their own families.

But if someone willing to believe it, the current situation in USA would teach them ...

Dr. Fauci throws cold water on conspiracy theory that coronavirus was created in a Chinese lab

We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.

The first few seconds I couldn't even say that what's this article is about. Whether it is against or for. Supporting doctors and medical professionals that's fine. But I couldn't understand the motto of the article.

All propaganda.

Kumata

Country flag

This is just an advice, China used extreme ways even so called anti-human right way to control it within 2 months, now I am living in Wuhan and all my employees back to work and making money for the company and their own families.

I thought you were banned from forum for spreading ur propaganda and you are again out there spreading propaganda.... whole world is in unison that this chinese virus is lab created...US , europe , Asia .. africa.. every body knows except chinese....

you are free to quote article paid up by CCP chaooots but that won't change the truth....

Edit- atleast you agree that Chinese used Anti human ways to control it. but don;t agree with second part that it is under control.

Pls append "We stand" with "We Chinese Stand". would make more sense since world is united and knows that china manufactured it in their lab and have put whole humanity inder threat...

And be thankful to mods these days...

rockdog

Country flag
The first few seconds I couldn't even say that what's this article is about. Whether it is against or for. Supporting doctors and medical professionals that's fine. But I couldn't understand the motto of the article.

All propaganda.
Yes, the Dr. Fauci from Trump administration, The Lancet, and WHO are all propaganda.
You are right, the world are worng.

rockdog

Country flag
I thought you were banned from forum for spreading ur propaganda and you are again out there spreading propaganda.... whole world is in unison that this chinese virus is lab created...US , europe , Asia .. africa.. every body knows except chinese....

you are free to quote article paid up by CCP chaooots but that won't change the truth....

Pls append "We stand" with "We Chinese Stand". would make more sense since world is united and knows that china manufactured it in their lab and have put whole humanity inder threat...

And be thankful to mods these days...
mod edit: flamebait removed

You would believe what you are willing to.
But try to read some article even from thelancet.com and even Dr. Fauci from Trump administration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kumata

Country flag
Yes, the Dr. Fauci from Trump administration, The Lancet, and WHO are all propaganda.
You are right, the world are worng.
How much your CCP paid... we all know who is a chinese dog.. did u saw letter from trump to your domestic dog.. let me enlighten you

and mind you this is pinned tweet on the profile of Mr POTUS

rockdog

Country flag
In what world do you live in man??? The entire world is blaming China.
Do not try to mix two issues, me and other member were discussing whether it;s from Bio lab or not.
I have no interest to disscuss the blaming game with you.

Kumata

Country flag
I haven been this forum for 10 years, and not banned so far, if your brain is damaged on memory part, try to fix it.

You would believe what you are willing to.
But try to read some article even from thelancet.com and even Dr. Fauci from Trump administration.

I don't think you had bio related eduction, or even college education?
Keeping personeel attack aside, why do you think POTUS Is sendig out below letters to WHO...Re-read my earlier post..

[-- Personal Attacks Redacted --]

@LurkerBaba @ezsasa Pls note...

Last edited by a moderator:

rockdog

Country flag
Honestly the chance is 50-50. But that's not the issue. I myself don't care much from where it originated.

But the issue here is how CCP handled the whole situation from the start. Suppressing voices, letting Chinese people travel to other countries without caution, do not letting scientists from the rest of the world into China, playing the blame game with US, using media & news outlets spreading fake propaganda, selling faulty medical equipment at high prices, using the virus as a distraction to make money for themselves & trying to grab more land (which is creating border disputes) and the list goes on and on.

Now, I told myself that I don't care much about the virus origin. But then again after seeing all the mess and hidden agendas of CCP. I myself wondering that it has to be lab originated because only country making money out of this is China.
Thanks for the normal answer anyway, and i appreciate it.

I don't agree some of your points, but the expressions from you are quite typical as most forum members here, i don't have enough time to debate them one by one. Sorry for this.

Just another question: if virus is a global crisis, and Wuhan/China is the first place to be ambushed. Which one is treating it more worse? China, USA or EU?

captscooby81

Country flag
We had finally tested 1 lakh people on single day . Yesterday 101475 tested out of which positive cases are 4970 . We will now see a stead 5k increase for next 5 days minimum before it shoots up or goes down .

Global Defence

Articles