Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Craigs

Country flag
Manmohoan Singh need to be put in jail.--- along with all the billionaire maggots. ---- politicial scums --- along with there families sitting in Mumbai and across the country. -- ban chetoos sellers and all businessman from conducting business ever. ---- nationalise everything. --- and I mean everything. ---- This is a short term measures --- in long run build a proper disciplined workforce and society working for govt and nation. --- not slave for corporate chetoos seller loosers and there shareholders with oligarchy dreams.
Abe lodu tu kitna bhi koshish kar le India will never be like China.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Demand went down from 117300 Megawatts at 2049 hrs to 85300 MW till 2109 hrs; a reduction of 32000 MW. Then it started increasing. Frequency was maintained within a band of 49.7 to 50. 26 Hz, which means voltage was kept stable: Union Power Minister RK Singh. (File pic)

Apparently pakistan electricty generation capacity is 31 GW as of 2017.
Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 11.06.40 PM.png

Roshan

Country flag

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While every messaging that seems to decry islamic fundamentalism ie muslims in general from within the community is not a bad thing, that honestly read like a 'hinduism is not hindutva' sort of woke ramble.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Abe lodu tu kitna bhi koshish kar le India will never be like China.
India will never be like china. ---- India will be like India. ---- working for Indians and not chetoos sellers --- if Mudi ji won't save this country no one will --- and I don't think he is in a mood --- other than saving his billionaire friend's.

indiatester

Country flag
Total cases today at 3072(prev: 2547) and active cases at 2784 (prev: 2332)
Thats a jump of 462 active. Same yesterday was (478/462) compared to day before(235/211) . Check the 2nd plot for the growth numbers (active alone)
Stupid Tabligi Jamat and their religion. They contribute 28% of the total cases and 60% of new additions. I will add stupid commies too. The stupid desert cult is a virus that must be eliminated with equal focus :shoot:

View attachment 45192

• 2784 Active Cases
  • 212 Cured / Discharged
  • 75 Deaths
  • 1 Migrated

COVID-19 INDIA as on : 04 April 2020, 18:00 GMT+5:30
Total cases today at 3577(prev: 3072) and active cases at 3219 (prev: 2784)
Thats a jump of 435 active. Same yesterday was (525/462) compared to day before(478/462) . Check the 2nd plot for the growth numbers (active alone)

upload_2020-4-5_23-34-50.png

• 3219 Active Cases
  • 274 Cured / Discharged
  • 83 Deaths
  • 1 Migrated

COVID-19 INDIA as on : 05 April 2020, 18:00 GMT+5:30

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Although I am no fan of china,
No, you are a well known and qualified China sucker.
I really admire the way they are bringing western countries to their knees. They are treating western countries the way western countries treat india. Lol.
I don't remember when western countries utilized biological weapons against India. Do you even have a little idea about chemical and biological warfare control abilities of these countries even before WW2 era?

Weapons of Mass Destruction were given up by most countries of world to save humanity and war was restricted between militaries.

China's way of responding here is utter unethical while others were sticking to ethics and should be the last country anyone aspires to be.
Sometimes you do make sense. :)
Him, not even sometimes. Not any time.
Diye fukhnay se america mai recession nahi aana bhakto :biggrin2:
Hai bhagwaan ab to diyoon Ka hi Sahara hai
BSDK, g*nd phookne se bhi corona nahi mar jayega.
Lamps were only for symbolism.
India can barely manage Pakistan
India can wipe Pakistan out of map in no time. Even at various instants, India was about to do it and was obstructed by some other great power.
whereas china is tormenting usa.
China is still more of an irritant than a rival.
I wish you were born in China.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Is Modi planning something big or what ?

Today he had a chat with Former Presidents P. Mukherjee, P. Patil ,former Prime ministers Manmohan Singh, H.D . Devegauda , Sonia Gandhi, Sharad Pawar, Momta Bannerjee and Stalin.

BC , is this preperation for emergency ?
About damn time.
We are in stage 3 and its better not to waste anytime.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please ! The Queen of England is going to make an important speech. Please stop what you are doing, eating, drinking or reading and prepare to receive the royal message. Unless you are not living somewhere in the Commonwealth !
:tongue:

DivineLight

you know, some from our gene stock have very big arms and they can swing heavy swords with ease. I bet my left testimonial, her ancestors must have crushed mlecha heads like pumpkins with their own arms.

AnantS

Country flag
What are Liburtds and Naxal Gang Reaction to very positive response received for PM Modi's call 9PM9Minute request? Any screenshots ?

Waanar

Country flag
Modi can now
Targeted one is appreciated but given how TJ's have screwed things up,its very uncertain.

And say CHINA KI MAA KA BHOSDA at the end of post.

I am gonna continue doing it from now on
Pokhriyal said India will open up on 14.

Also, Aditya bhai, Sn*****17 aap hi ho?

EDIT: CKMKB!

captscooby81

Country flag
Marne de bhai . Inka kuch nahi hone wala hai . bloody as lickers of the fake gandi family and india haters . The pulse of the nation is not in their grasp and it will take some time for them to even understand what the common man is feeling about . They are now feeling restless because their VETO power of gaslighting common man with their narrative is getting crushed by one man who is setting different narrative . They wanted chaos after demo didn't happen they wanted rapid rise of deaths and positive cases even that is not happening . They mocked people for clapping challenge went kaput and today after all their load shedding bullshit . People still came out in crores and did what they felt as right .

What are Liburtds and Naxal Gang Reaction to very positive response received for PM Modi's call 9PM9Minute request? Any screenshots ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles