Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Yes

His movie company name is also on Hanuman namea the intro video is great.. I saw it during Sey raa Narsimha movie
yes konidela production company......
konidela is his surname

s_madaans

Country flag
Grid consumption came down by 32 GW as per power minister to India Today..

I was expecting 5-10 Gw Drop...

Wow!!!!
Please share the screen shot of this reading if you have captured...it will help us in shutting down so many foul mouths.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
The world we have known is in the verge of collapse. There's a very good chance that this lockdown will continue for several more weeks and may be even for couple of more months. Dharmendra Pradhan issued direction to give next 3 cylinders to Ujjwala Yojna beneficiaries for free. Rations and etc for people for alrenext arefew months are already under process. If it goes on it would likely cripple our economy forever, as the new emerging hegemon China is our direct adversary. It has already started arm twisting EU nations which is a clear indication that the humongous mistake the world has done of making the China to be global supply hub is now biting in their collective asses. China is too powerful with their decades of cultivating assets globally that it is unlikely even US can threaten it.

So I am scared that India is going to go in a deep recession that would collapse our economy, unseat BJP and install a puppet of China that would forever enslave us. It is a dooms day scenario, but if we compromise our economic health for keeping ungrateful people isolated to resist spread of COVID19 we may never be able to stand back up.

I hope Govt does have a plan that doesn't compromise economic well being for the long term.
I would say-
1. Declare national emergency and bring President's rule throughout the nation, so that hard measures can be taken without political compromises that is norm for state based politics.

2. Isolate the people or the community or the geographical area by locality that doesn't co-operate with lockdown or preventive measures. Even announce publicly now that the geographical area that is found to be not compliant to preventive measures or are not forthcoming with infection information, would face total lockdown enforced by army for 3 more weeks than other places.

3. Prepare for full scale production of Hydroxychloroquin and Azithromycin on a war footing, even if Govt has to give additional advances or loans to the existing firms.

4. Start production of all kind of low-cost, medium-cost and high-cost ventilator systems by roping in every MSME that has compatible production capacity. We should prepare for the worst case scenario where treatment is more vital than prevention.

5. Same with medical protective gears.

6. after 14th April, let the work resume on every sector on half-strength basis so that businesses can start basic function and economy doesn't go to complete ruins.

7. Strict passes to every individual to be issued with time slots for commuting, so that the commuting system is not crowded. Fuel price for the public commuters should be subsidised to enable them to make up for the loss of revenue for not allowing more than minimum designated commuters in a vehicle.

8. Strict acts like NSA to be imposed on anybody rejecting tests, evading lockout or quarantine. Clauses of monetary penalty equal to man-hour wasted for finding such people, cost of treatment and management of quarantine/treatment place if 1st notice has been ignored should also be added and enforced.

I don't think our preventive steps are going to work without severely compromising our future. So I believe we should prepare for the treatment route, which is tougher but inevitable.
This is a great depression in making for whole developing world --- not for US --- which will probably go into a temporary recession :) ---- look like Corona-chan won't bring the services recession which world and chetoos sellers desperately want :biggrin2: and if it do manage to bring the recession in US. --- which I think it will( isn't that it's purpose in first place :biggrin2:) ----- i don't think we are ever going back to double digit or even 5+% growth ever.
---- situation here is different from one in 2008. ---- look more similar to one during great depression of 1929 by the amount of damage it will cause to global economy in long run. --- at least there is no credit crunch this time.
Germany and Japan went all gun blazing after the bust in less than a decade. ---- does china and other developing world have balls that's the question.
I am expecting a WW3. @Haldiram

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Please share the screen shot of this reading if you have captured...it will help us in shutting down so many foul mouths.
Site was down mate, couldn’t capture the data...

Power minister told this to rahul Kanwal between 9:20 to 9:30 pm, playback should be available on live stream of news on their site...

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Diye fukhnay se america mai recession nahi aana bhakto :biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles