Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In depth analysis of why diy mechanical ventilation systems are more harmful than what its worth when compared with high tech sensor based ventilators.

To my surprise,this vlogger featured a Indian startup for possible solution.
a desi company called agva healthcare designed a modern ventilator system which can be controlled by mobile phone. (They introduced it Year before all this corona pandemic started)

Apparently,Indian govt. Ordered substantial amount of these ventilators.

Noida firm get nod to supply 10,000 ventilators

https://m.businesstoday.in/story/co...nod-to-supply-10000-ventilators/1/400080.html

https://www.agvahealthcare.com/

Priced at approximately $2,000, the AgVa ventilator is a fraction of the price of conventional ventilators, which go for more than $10,000.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...d-ventilator-fight-virus-200402090302355.html

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
LMAO mate what are u on about.
It's like u see one rosy picture and your mind begins to yearn for Lala Land.

In times when money is everything u want to shut economic Activity for months.
Even a shut down for a day causes billions worth of loss.

And what Akhand Bharat, do u think people work and Pay taxes with Akhand Bharat in mind.
What's even working to feed your family? That sort of shit is something that people do for Akhand Bharat am I right.
How many daily wage labour do u think are sleeping with half a stomach right now.
Are u gonna feed them during the economic cooldown time.

Road Chaiye but Ped mat kato.
AIIMS bana do par Ped mat kato.
Port bana do but Coastline mat destroy karo.
Smart city bana do par Ped na kato.
Itni traffic He Mumbai me Sarkar kuch karti kyo nahi, aur ye metro ke liye ped kyo kat rahe he reeeeeeeeeeee.

The Eco Friendly country that u dream of can be achieved without bashing Akhand Bharat.

Air pollution can be cut to 90% by shifting to E vehicles.
Rivers can be Protected by installing STP at every window to the river.
Industrial Liquid waste can be managed by installing filter in the Factories.
Smoke from Coal Plant can be eliminated by replacing It with Nuclear, Solar and Wind.
Plastic staws can be eliminated by using Wheta straws saves the enviroment and provides earning for the farmers to.
U can eliminate pollution form kitchens by introduction electric stove to every household.
U can elminated Pollution from waste burning by imposing waste management system.

Check out what's the main source of Air pollution in India.

Road and Construction dust are the biggest pollutants, ap ghar mat banana/kharidna agar itni hi chinta he to.

What's stooping us from planting forest in Rajathan have u ever asked? Nahi bas industry band kar do.
There is Million hectares of Dry deserted land where we can plant forests.

Bina naukri ke lod* chuste rah jayenge sab log.

Bhuke pet kisi ka Bhala nahi ho sakta.
I crack one joke.
ONE! :crying:

It's like you read one message and your mind goes to ATTACK MODE
Did you read what I wrote afterwards?

Oh I'm not being sarcastic.
Akhand Bharat comes first. Everytime.

here2where

Fears of massive Pakistan #coronavirus outbreak after 100,000 radical Islamists attend religious gathering in Lahore | South China Morning Post

Let more of them gather around and do multiple arse-ups. See it as nature helping us erase napak from map. When same-same breed idiots try to do the same this side of border, i want bamboo marks on the same arses.

JHARHEADD

Country flag
Indian Govt refuses US President's request for anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine

Am i right to feel happy on hearing this?

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let more of them gather around and do multiple arse-ups. See it as nature helping us erase napak from map. When same-same breed idiots try to do the same this side of border, i want bamboo marks on the same arses.
With international flights coming to a grinding halt, Pakis has lost one of its last sources of income in overflight fees.

And with oil @ $20, Arabs are no longer opening their pockets for religious donations either.

Pak Forex reserves down to last $17 Billion while India's on target to touch $500 Billion.

Paki beggars are desperate to save their imploding economy, IMF asking Military budget cuts for continued loans. Hence, the land of pure terrorists now intentionally creating conditions for corona pandemic to explode in order to beg for waiver of all external debt out of mercy and avoid bankruptcy :bounce:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Indian Govt refuses US President's request for anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine

Am i right to feel happy on hearing this?
Does this mean this medicine is helpful?
Becuase this only means it can be useful or cure is there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles