Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Shredder

Country flag
Bingo.. I am all or this lock down.. At the risk of being called selfih.. yesterday we both borthers & only dad were sharing few light moment over a peg of fauji rum and he got emotional...thanking corona virus ..

We as a family are spending so much time together after like eternity...i know many are away from their families but i prey they too get at their native places asap to be with their near & dear one's ...
Lucky you, 3 weeks sober without liquor here.

Kumata

Country flag
whatever coming from "university of cambridge "..the chinese sponsored idiots.. I will take it as a sales pitch on how to systematically ruin Indian economy by creating panic in advance to favor china.

They have started this sales pitch early..some 2 days back..
media will also be roped in with false figures post the relaxation.
The opposition will jump in.the libturds and the congie ass kissers on SM will follow through with the swing..every death natural or otherwise will be exaggerated in the media.
There will be paid interviews with relatives etc etc..

:popcorn:

In reality..States are asked for STAGGERED means for relaxing the lockdown.
the state as well as center... all work with data which I am sure the Cambridge @55#0l35 dont have.

Not going into merits of these institutions but economies can be build ..human life is too precious to be lost for few paper bills....Si even if this proves false, We know that only lock down can save lifes here in india...nothing else...hospital are already over whelmed with assholes who got themselves infected.... so genuine needy will suffer anyways while these muzzuies hog all the beds... this is also a jihad & a service to allah for these retard asshole by hogging all the resources...

sorcerer

Country flag
Can't Indian Statistical Institute model this for us? The Government needs to leverage on our elite institutions.
They are...and its open for department discussion.. Who knows we may have got the best AI software for the prediction..and analysis.

not for Media Perversion on these data..
we know how Media puts up data. ..right?

Thats ladies and gentlemen..how media PROJECTS DATA.
Lets not let media do the perversion on it for TRP at the cost of all who are in a state of panic across the states

sorcerer

Country flag
Not going into merits of these institutions but economies can be build ..human life is too precious to be lost for few paper bills....Si even if this proves false, We know that only lock down can save lifes here in india...nothing else...hospital are already over whelmed with assholes who got themselves infected.... so genuine needy will suffer anyways while these muzzuies hog all the beds... this is also a jihad & a service to allah for these retard asshole by hogging all the resources...
Well!! the decisions are based on proof based on data we have.
There could be extended lock downs...or it could be limited to a few hot spots..

but we cant let data or analytics be in public and in the hands of our rabid media who will sell even their family members ..let alone our nation...for money and.or fame and/or both.
cuz..
the media will simply use that data to create confusion in the minds of our public..and to favor them who has policital interests and want to fish in the confusion.

We all know what happened to the CAA! bill.
them media mobilzed the muzzies and made them create ruckus over nothing.

Waanar

Country flag
They are...and its open for department discussion.. Who knows we may have got the best AI software for the prediction..and analysis.

not for Media Perversion on these data..
we know how Media puts up data. ..right?

Thats ladies and gentlemen..how media PROJECTS DATA.
Lets not let media do the perversion on it for TRP at the cost of all who are in a state of panic across the states
How old is this? Also, shared on SM?

sorcerer

Country flag
How old is this? Also, shared on SM?
yeah..2 or 3 months old..I guess..

yeah it was ..NDTV was fooked in social media for this..
imma not there on SM...but yeah memes say so...them boys enjoyed NDTV data interpretation capacity:hehe:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
A military study said people who had the flu shot are 36% more likely to catch coronavirus.

16% of Italian population had the influence vaccination last year.

The impact upon human health of the adjuvants present in vaccines including heavy metals, aluminum, mercury, aborted fetal cells is still untested and not fully understood!

WE17:17 1:7ARE (@RealEyeTheSpy) Tweeted:
Italy has such a high mortality rate because... you guessed it. https://t.co/Z7HBJZubaB
I read this report. Can somebody highlight where its written that high mortality is due to flu vaccinations. Plz enlighten ....

Waanar

Country flag
well if pakistan is allocating a large strip of land for just DUMPING china virus deaths..that means..the deaths reported by pakistan on china virus death is false.
it must be in hundreds..
What if this virus requires a comprehensive vaccination program like Polio did?
Porkis failed to stop Polio, how will they stop this virus which spreads like the flu?
Their high TFR is going to be negligible due to this if the Namaz continues.

Remember- The virus has a 10% mortality rate in every country which isn't communist.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Not sure if this has been posted before, but here goes. Is this accurate?

View attachment 45118
Accurate or not. But one thing I do know about this. Its highly impractical. Some so may argue with me!!!

This 21 days are hell for most of the common Indians. And another 28 days & then another 18 days will create complete chaos.

Even Italy after lockingdown for almost a month is facing the crisis. Jobs are cut, streets are feared to be taken my mobs and other what not's. Its a developed country. So you can imagine what it will do to our country.

Even though the folks of Cambridge get it right, Still, they surveyed it for a million people or so, its not applicable to our billion population. How its going to be even after all the three or one major lockdown!!

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Bhai I am not watching any hindi or English news channel. This is my own observation simple. Every message he is giving have some sort of specific timings attached to it, which have astrological significance. I just pointed it out. Never said it will cure the virus or will save our nation. Just pointing it out.
Still watching those channels put such adverse effects on brain.
Stop shoving up astrology into it.

desicanuk

Twit by Amy

Amy Mek

@AmyMek

·
8h

The New Islamic UK!

Left-wing BBC will broadcast Islamic prayers across 14 radio stations during the coronavirus crisis. (forever)

Every day, at 5.50am, a different imam will lead the broadcast, recite a Qu'ran verse or saying from the Prophet, followed by a minute of prayer.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles