Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
wonderful words from Hassan Nisar

Arabic and Persian filled bullshit in the name of Urdu. Disillusioned Islamic libart sounding like Herbert Camus or trying at best to mimic Jean-PaulSartre or at best Sadat Hassan Manto of home origin.

LENA EK NA DENA DO

JAB TAK HO TAB TAK HO

TABLIGIYON LAGE RAHO

JAISE BHI HO SABKI LO

TUM TO WIASE MARE HI HO

SABKO MAR KE KHUSH RAHO

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
U know I'm no Big shot.

I'm just a College going fella with big dreams.

But I have imagined my own protocol if I were to become a CM of a state.

Suppose I have won the election and Became the CM of UP.

Here's what I would do.

I will target the Parties like BSP and SS.
Bring out all their bills water, electricity, bungalow rent etc etc and I'll give them limited time to pay.

Then it is important to find out the Snakes in my backyard, by snakes I mean People in the Administration who are lapdogs of the previous government.

Then is the IS, IPS, DMs, all these niggas have the highest chances of being a snake.
I will make my own team of fellas who can sniff thes snakes out. Once I have found out the corrupt ones I will fire and Transfer all of them and Install niggas who are more honest if not loyal.

@ezsasa How did Modi Handle the IPS and Civil administration Burecracy Cabal when he first became the CM of Gujrat?
I think there would have been a lot of Opposition to him?
There must be loopholes and routes to cut these guys out of the system if found out to be Harmful without them harming me.

Then I will make Raids on SS and BSP with Income Officer to find out their Illegal wealth if not found out any I will set up a spy chain that can get to the bottom of their finance secrets.
There money doesn't come out of Kubers locker it must come from somewhere, small big businesses, Mafias, Illegal Traders and extortion racket.
Now these niggas are gonna get the rope, they are going down, I will hunt and close their business as well as try to put as many of their asses in jail. This will cut political Parties of their finance.

Next I will uncover all the previous Corruption cases and have them make rounds of the court.

Next I will target their party Ground workers. Many of these workers have a Criminal record and their arse will be hunted out for crime Big or Small.

I am not a good guy so I will apply some back handed measures if Necessary.

I believe draining the Swamp is the first thing any head of State should do before anything else.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
I already stated the reason why Kerala ppl seeking medical care in Karnataka ,its becoz of its proximity if Karnataka refuse this option it didn't mean ppl in Kerala don't get advanced medical care they just have to spend more time on traveling to super speciality hospitals, so the reason Kerala CM requested reopening of road's for medical traffic currently Kerala have highest number of corona infection so no corona emergency overwhelm the current medical care system in Kerala, so stop being blind use commonsense
Yeah right ! And allow abduls and commies to spread china virus in KA further ! No fking way. You guys get what you voted for. How is the communism comrade ?

My dear Hindu brothers,
I know you're all a bunch of lazy dux, so here's a transcript to share on whatsapp to everyone (liberals or right wingers)-

"There's nothing communal about avoiding contact with Muslims anymore. Avoid them because even if they're not the ultra-orthodox religious type, they can be a carrier now.
A single family member who has been to a mosque when the virus spread it's wings can be a possible carrier.
Even the ones who never went to mosque can have a visiting friend who's been there at least once. This virus can literally float in the air till a suitable host inhales it. It can also survive for 2 hours during this period. Don't mistake this as fake news. Here's the statement confirming this virus's airborne capabilities as has been reported by CNN-
edition.cnn.com/2020/04/02/health/aerosol-coronavirus-spread-white-house-letter/index.html

Please, for the sake of all thing holy and dear, stay in your goddamned homes and avoid contact with Muslims.
Unless your logic is lost to secularism, there's literally no other reason to go near them. This is not discrimination. It's a final warning as the world we knew breathes it's last breath.
"
I hereby command all DFIans to circulate this.

With that out of the way, let me bask in my astrological foresight's glory as I read the statistics and find a disproportionate number of dead jihadi rats as compared to Hindus.
This virus really is Darwin's theory in a microscopic nutshell.

Now all you have to do is disinfect everything you buy, get a UV lamp if possible, cook everything, wear masks, cover eyes, stay in your homes and overall live your life like a rishi muni while the mlecchas commit harakiri.

Was there ever such an easy war to fight?
Well said ! I have posted it as my Whatsapp status

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Can't Indian Statistical Institute model this for us? The Government needs to leverage on our elite institutions.
i had already posted the ICMR projections, you will have to search for it.
but that projection is irrelevant now, thanks to jihadis.

Godhimself

Country flag
railways is preparing coaches daily for large mass scale infection, that means govt is expecting cases in lakhs and trust me we are bound to cross lakh figure like US, italy.

It is now time game, will this lakh figure come in May or August

captscooby81

Country flag
Just wondering what will be the scenario across globe if there is no vaccine for Wuhan virus comes out in next 1 year or never . Will this virus cross casualties of 1918 spanish flu or 1960s asian flu ?

falcon82

Country flag
U know I'm no Big shot.

I'm just a College going fella with big dreams.

But I have imagined my own protocol if I were to become a CM of a state.

Suppose I have won the election and Became the CM of UP.

Here's what I would do.

I will target the Parties like BSP and SS.
Bring out all their bills water, electricity, bungalow rent etc etc and I'll give them limited time to pay.

Then it is important to find out the Snakes in my backyard, by snakes I mean People in the Administration who are lapdogs of the previous government.

Then is the IS, IPS, DMs, all these niggas have the highest chances of being a snake.
I will make my own team of fellas who can sniff thes snakes out. Once I have found out the corrupt ones I will fire and Transfer all of them and Install niggas who are more honest if not loyal.

@ezsasa How did Modi Handle the IPS and Civil administration Burecracy Cabal when he first became the CM of Gujrat?
I think there would have been a lot of Opposition to him?
There must be loopholes and routes to cut these guys out of the system if found out to be Harmful without them harming me.

Then I will make Raids on SS and BSP with Income Officer to find out their Illegal wealth if not found out any I will set up a spy chain that can get to the bottom of their finance secrets.
There money doesn't come out of Kubers locker it must come from somewhere, small big businesses, Mafias, Illegal Traders and extortion racket.
Now these niggas are gonna get the rope, they are going down, I will hunt and close their business as well as try to put as many of their asses in jail. This will cut political Parties of their finance.

Next I will uncover all the previous Corruption cases and have them make rounds of the court.

Next I will target their party Ground workers. Many of these workers have a Criminal record and their arse will be hunted out for crime Big or Small.

I am not a good guy so I will apply some back handed measures if Necessary.

I believe draining the Swamp is the first thing any head of State should do before anything else.

bhai what you have written above is commendable but not practically feasible, a CM is not a superhero, he or she needs the support of the bureaucracy, and the bureaucracy is thoroughly corrupt and divided. As a CM i would find it very tough to control the state police force which is itself divided into various lobbies- IPS, PPS, Inspectors, constables etc. you can suspend half of the IAS , IPS etc in your state but you will have to still go through the inept UPSC and corrupt State public service commissions to recruit new bureaucrats and if you try to bypass these constitutional authorities to recruit new civil servants then you will have to face disappointment like P Chidambaram in 2013, when he tried to induct IPS officers from the military and CAPFs, the supreme court came down heavily on this special recruitment drive and asked the MHA to recruit IPS officers by promoting state police officers to IPS, another point i want state is that a single CM cannot do wonders you need a team of good ministers with you, now we have had a tradition in india wherein ministers do not even attend office for days and days, how do you think they would have a grasp on the affairs of the state, bhai files padhne ke liye bhi kuch intelligence chahiye, in the US, there is a concept called "Executive Function", this concept became popular when trump was elected, according to "Executive Function", a person aspiring to a high ranking position should have the requisite capabilities to handle the affairs of that office, he needs to have the intelligence, intellect and knowledge to work in a proper manner, we need to understand that in UP, Yogiji is assisted by capable ministers like Siddharth Nath Singh an ex-st stephens guy who is the health minister , and the deputy CM is Prof Dinesh Sharma, a former professor of commerce and economics at Lucknow University who was also the former Mayor of lucknow.

During the coronavirus crisis even a commie channel like NDTV has commended Dr Harshvardhan's work, perhaps he has done an excellent job since he is also a doctor, furthermore ministers like Dr S Jaishankar, Hardeep Puri, Piyush Goel, Ravi Shankar Prasad are considered to be better performing ministers, since they not only have a solid professional and educational background, they also have the right intent to do good work.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I never understood this astrological bogey ,
Logically speaking one has to understand it before one puts it down. Without that it is simply prejudice and illogical.

I mean they keep on telling muhurats for everything yet we were occupied by invaders for last 1000 yrs ,
Also every raja went on wars with these astrological muhurats and still got their asses kicked by people who only BELIEVE ,
Can you produce some evidence to that effect and support your assertions. Only Mahabharat is clear that Draupadi with the help of Astrologer husband Sahdeva had decided the Muhurata of Mahabharata and Pandavas won that. Can you give any instance of Muhurta syndrome of Indian Rajas. Or is it your common man hearsay Raja hating libart propagated ill founded belief.

Xtians and muzz occupied most of the world without giving shit about any astrological alignment .
Astrology is a Western construct. Indian called it Jyotish - the science of Cosmological lights or cosmological influences. Today all countries worth their salt spend hell a lot of money on Astro Physics, Cosmology, Space exploration, Navigation, Mapping, Weather Science, Rains and winds.

Xian Church as also Islamic institution were very heavily invested in Astrology. I hope you have heard of the Islamic system of astrology called Tajik - also followed in India in Modified form. The Mayan, Sumerian, Chaldean, Greeks, Egyptians all followed Indian knowledge and advancements of astrology.

One thing I know for sure that Jihadi groups infiltrating into India closing moniter Moon phases, weather phases etc which in older times was all part of the astrology.

The Western explorers could not reach India because of their poor knowledge of Monsoon Wind Navigation until they brought a Kerala Brahmin navigator with them from Yaman.

The life cycle in India revolves around Monsoon and timings for all weather events was function of Astrology in India (Even today it is and that is much accurate than weather forecasts).

I keep saying here stop following bs which already FAILED a 1000 yrs ago .
Use your brain ,get out of mental slavery.
How the hell did it fail? And what did not fail ? Medicines, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Navigation, Warfare, survivability, management of famines, hunger, epidemics etc all grew through failures - rather constant failures. Jyotish was quite accurate is fixing time, fixing months, years, Moon and Sun rise, Moon and Sun setting, fixing seasons, predicting effects of Sun Moon and other planets on earth, fixing their distances, orbits, dimensions and mass.

Astrology is not quackery - and quackery exists in everything including medicine, clothing, food, transport what not and what not.

In Indian Villeges most of the farmers even follow astrology to fix timing for ploughing, sowing seeds , planting, harvesting, worshipping cattles, agricultural implements etc etc.

Well you would never know that you remained in a mothers womb for nine months if astrology had failed.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Everyone should take the official Covid-19 infection numbers with a "grain of salt".

People should be cognizant of the fact that almost every country in the world today is lagging severely behind in terms of testing for the virus. This means that the actual numbers of infected people are far higher than the official stats.

Note: Only people that have symptoms and are really sick are being tested in every country.
There is also another category of people who are infected but don't show any symptoms(asymptomatic) or only have mild symptoms but they may still be spreading the virus silently.

Hospitals in the US are asking people not to overload the health care system, and only seek treatment in hospitals if they are really sick with high fever.....otherwise, they are just telling people to stay at home and self-isolate themselves.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles