Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I read somewhere that this bat ball virus has mutated just twice. It was engineered so precisely that it could attach itself with its spikes to the host cell (some techical term like ACE37 receptor or some such shit) from day one itself from the first case of infection in wuhan, something impossible in naturally occurring viruses. I will post the link if i find it.
IT has mutated 16 times, found the strain in Brazil. It's normal for a virus to mutate as per the host.
Original Corona has it's origin in Bats, Nipah, Marburg, all are from bats, and there are different types of corona under subcategory of alpha beta gama.

SARS CoV 2 it could be engineered who knows, or the virus got mutated in the lab in Wuhan. They were doing research on Corona virus strains past 10 years after the SARS CoV hit them.

varun9509

Country flag

IIT, Delhi develops new method to detect COVID-19 positive case | Coronavirus cases in India

Researchers at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has developed a new method to detect Coronavirus (COVID-19) positive cases. The researchers team has claimed that this new method of research is more affordable and reduces the cost.

rocky0290

Country flag
Yeah .. real numbr might be much more.. either we r in stage 3 or going to be.. Govt knows it.. There has been drastic actions by state govt and central govt recently. can u believe odisha with 2 positive cases has locked down 40% of state for 7 days.. UP cm saying prepare for janta curfew in future also.. They dnt want public to panic.. and thats good.. Large majority of people ll behave erratically .. Numbers ll surge in comming days as private labs have been granted permission and changes in test permission requirements.. Our only hope is summer ..
Australia just saw the hottest summer of its times and corona virus still infected scores of the people there also there is no conclusive study to prove that high temperature will make it inactive so damn mate indian summers can't help us here!

captscooby81

Country flag
Anything coming from Naxal minute edited by Corainder should be taken with truck load of salt .TNM is kerala state CCTV or global times glorifying the commies and abusing others . Remember how they abused every fucking state for 2018 floods for not helping bla bla . Few days ago TNM put a tweet saying kerala govt is quarantine patients apple orange and even hindu news paper to wipe their shit hole . One patient in twitter said he didn't got any of them . Just a cool marketing for state commines and nationa commie mouth piece Hindu

We also saw how these guys handled flood relief fund . Like morons we all contributed and then they used the funds for party purpose

Compare this with Odissa people when they faced such horrible cyclone , Did they abused entire country for not helping them ? did they raked cow belt and heeendi state shit ?

Kerala and TN has a population which is nothing less than a zombie trust me they live in their own cool shit , its best to leave them live in that pipe dream . Venezula days won't be far if gulf slips into another war crisis .

Every state should follow KL example during these trying times and provide relief for its state citizens. See below link for details -

https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...cr-revival-package-free-rice-all-month-120658

Mangal

Country flag
Australia just saw the hottest summer of its times and corona virus still infected scores of the people there also there is no conclusive study to prove that high temperature will make it inactive so damn mate indian summers can't help us here!
For Australia 25-32 degree is hot. You can check weather for Sydney and canberra. It is said that virus could be affected by temperature over 35 degree.

TejasMK3

Country flag
Chennai is totally empty, and so quiet, sundays are quiet, but today it's like a whole layer of noise has been removed and it feels like I'm back in my native village. I thought some idiots might not listen, but seems like a total success.

From the looks of it seems like it is the same across India, 120 crore people doing this together voluntarily.. really awesome!

Heard the govt is disinfecting places too, saw videos of a truck spraying something with people in Hazmat suits around Avadi, Hyderabad etc.

Curfew has been extended til 5 AM tomorrow morning in TN.

Heard Rajasthan is going into full shutdown till 31st. And a 2 week shutdown has been reco'd for bengaluru aswell.

Strange but swiggy is working today.. :confused1:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles