Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Hi i donot know whether its appropriate thread to post but i since i found this thread regarding coronavirus so posting it here

1> I donot know whether any body here has tough it or not initially when Indian GoI lifted Indians stuck in china most where students and most of them where quarantine in china it self and most of them tested negative for virus

2>Now indian GoI has air lifted those stuck in Iran in 3 parts and i think number is around 600 . we still donot know whether this people were either quarantine in either IRAN or india.

3>for china batch we have got the news but for Iran batch we still have not received news whether any has tested either positive or negative

4> people from iran batch would be worrying point for india.numbers could suddenly would go out of control

5>Pakistan number where small and suddenly now there numbers are high .most of them are from sindh province and its begin attributed to people coming from IRAN

6>I hope indian GoI has taken all precautions with people belonging to iran batch

If any body has more information related to iran batch people whether any body has tested positive or negative plz post
Testing is happening before they board the plane. Only -VE cases are being brought here.

captscooby81

Country flag
I am saying again and again if we touch 2000-3000 cases by this Month end we are safe . we almost controlled the local spread . We shouldn't be really bothered about 10 +- cases . Even 50 case jump single day should not push us into panic mode .

1. Total number of passengers screened at airport : 12,76,046
  2. Total number of confirmed COVID 2019 cases across India * : 114
    (including foreign nationals, as on 16.03.2020 at 04:00 PM)
I'm not disappointed.

We were supposed to be 124.

Craigs

Country flag
Dawn says 106.. official figures have more than doubled today... and even that does not reflect the ground situation.. Paki president is visiting China, looks like shit has hit the fan in Pakistan...
Pakistan must have thought... how can their numbers be less than ours. This is their chance to beat India at something and they will embrace it like anything. Please another reason to bring out the famous katora and start their daily ritual... allllaaaah ke naaam pe de...de... baba... nahin to hum corona se mar jayenge.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Trained personal of Indian army will guard them i guess.
In these suits their is now way they can run towards city from IA isolation camps.

View attachment 44426

NBC Suit Mk V
NBC Suit Mk V developed based on US military standard MIL DTL 32102.It provides cover to protect individual soldiers from chemical vapour and droplet, biological agents and radiological dust. After successful trials the product has been inducted to Army. Army has placed supply order for 50000 suits.

Testing is happening before they board the plane. Only -VE cases are being brought here.

we had news about those from china batch most of them where quarantine in china and most of them again quarantine in Indian ,there where tested for virus and when found negative all where release

same is not case with iran .first there is now news about them looks like no one is paying attention all are reporting about cases from different states

Firstly IRAN didnt had any testing facility.Indian GoI wanted one to be established but moron Iranian bureaucrats didnt allowed so indian GoI air lifted most of them in 3 batches and now there is no news whether people belonging to this batch have either tested positive or negative... iI donot think anybody was tested in Iran

Human to human phase has yet not started in Indian .most of which are begin reported all of them have travelling history

Just pray this people form iran batch all test negative

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
  1. Total number of passengers screened at airport : 12,76,046
  2. Total number of confirmed COVID 2019 cases across India * : 114
    (including foreign nationals, as on 16.03.2020 at 04:00 PM)
I'm not disappointed.

We were supposed to be 124.
is the no recovered factored into this?
seems like it took 1 month for 10 to recover and we are gaining 20 everyday

Kumata

Country flag
Just pray this people form iran batch all test negative
Only negative cases were air lifted from Iran. The 500+ sample were send from iran via mahan air and tested in india, than only they were on boarded.

Still , those who reached Mumbai were transported to jaiselmer for mandatory 14 days quarantine . IA have created separate spaces in 12 or 14 locations to quarantine people...

Having said above, few peacefuls who were abusing PM few days back during CAA protest still have not learned lessons and were busy twetting thanks to some Shia Leader in kashmir for airlift than PM ...Such is their brain wash..

thethinker

Country flag
This is terrible. Italian man stays with his dead sister, the Italian medical staff didn't even test her when she was alive and neither did they come to collect her body until after this video was picked up major news sites.

This is a country whose healthcare system is ranked as the 2nd best in the world by WHO.

Don't overestimate foreign healthcare systems and processes, not everything is as it seems. In fact, the poor handling of this pandemic grossly exposes how overestimated they are.

Makes you appreciate GoI even more after seeing all this.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Upar wala bhi kah ke leta hai... modi ne saarc countries ki meeting bulai virus ke bare me... Pakistanio ne bc Kashmir ki maa chuda li... now in 2 days they have highest cases in entire saarc.
could be an attempt by beggaristan to surp more funds from SAARC by showing more high no of patients. They can stoop any low to earn money

captscooby81

Country flag
Apart from shutting down schools,colleges,theatres and events across country for tomorrow till March 31st . Govt also issued entry ban for anyone from EU,UK,Turkey countries either direct or via Qatar, Oman , UAE and Kuwait from March 18th . Not sure why we are not issuing entry ban to people from USA right now they are seeing explosion in Wu han bat shit virus cases .

Looks like we are 2 stages away from complete lockdown . Govt is moving slowly step by step to make sure not to panic the citizens at one go .We will see the next move in 3-4 days time .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Not sure why we are not issuing entry ban to people from USA right now they are seeing explosion in Wu han bat shit virus cases .
This new found love for America in the current administration is quite worrisome.

At this point there should have been ban on every foreign route, don't know what the game plan is.
A guy who came from Italy was screened at Airport and was found to be positive he travelled to Orissa via Rajdhani where he was tested positive.

sorcerer

Country flag

I hope after creating a pandemic Chinese Government will ban sale of weird animals for food purposes.
C'mon...ya know what they are feeding the ones who are infected with corona to get them back to health..
Baby Turtle Soup!
so....there goes the chinese double tongue speak vs actions

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles