World Military/Paramilitary/Special Forces

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
This might be the future Helmets for infantrymen!!
They are helmets currently in use....nothing special....
And those....protruding things (sorry, couldn't come up with something better 🤷🏻‍♂️) on the helmets are laser sensors that are a part of multiple integrated laser engagement system that is used during training and exercises.
They detect when a soldier is targetted by the laser from the laser emitters on the rifles....
Here are some pics of indian army with these in exercises with the US
images.jpeg
images (2).jpeg

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
They are helmets currently in use....nothing special....
And those....protruding things (sorry, couldn't come up with something better 🤷🏻‍♂️) on the helmets are laser sensors that are a part of multiple integrated laser engagement system that is used during training and exercises.
They detect when a soldier is targetted by the laser from the laser emitters on the rifles....
Here are some pics of indian army with these in exercises with the US
View attachment 65304View attachment 65305
How old is this technology again?? 10 years or more give or take?? We were using parkas for like forever, and we have recently switched over to this in a slow phase!! That's what I meant future of helmets for our infantrymen!!

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
How old is this technology again?? 10 years or more give or take?? We were using parkas for like forever, and we have recently switched over to this in a slow phase!! That's what I meant future of helmets for our infantrymen!!
🙄 It has nothing to do with helmets at all....
Its for training and such laser receivers or receptors or whatever are even worn on the body.....
It has nothing to do with ours or anybody's future helmets....

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Also i think the ones on the indian soldiers are actually US system being used during the joint exercise......but i may be wrong.....does someone know anything about that?

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Also i think the ones on the indian soldiers are actually US system being used during the joint exercise......but i may be wrong.....does someone know anything about that?
Even I was thinking that, since Indian soldiers don't even possess the helmet for that system to be mounted, I don't think that's ours!! Plus we don't possess the technology for that!!! Its still in developmental phase and you don't see that in any country's military except the rich NATO countries, hence the reason why I said futuristic and probably in the future we might posses it!!!

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Even I was thinking that, since Indian soldiers don't even possess the helmet for that system to be mounted, I don't think that's ours!! Plus we don't possess the technology for that!!! Its still in developmental phase and you don't see that in any country's military except the rich NATO countries, hence the reason why I said futuristic and probably in the future we might posses it!!!
Oh come on man.....stop with that...😣
It doesn't matter what kind of helmet to mount those....i mean, just look at those pictures...they are already mounted (actually there is no such complex mounting mechanism or anything, so its better to say attatched rather than mount) on indian helmets......i guess they could even be put on your motorcycle helmets......🤷🏻‍♂️ (and they are not just for helmets)
....such laser receivers or receptors or whatever are even worn on the body.....
And the tech is already developed and is used by many forces around the world......so its not some futuristic tech....its pretty simple laser emitting and detection for training purposes only....
To say that india does not posess simple laser detection system would be like....uh....what do i even say.......
So, its not some really futuristic gucci equipment out of india's reach....
Do we use it? I don't know....maybe someone else does?.....anyone ?.....

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
It doesn't matter what kind of helmet to mount those....i mean, just look at those pictures...they are already mounted (actually there is no such complex mounting mechanism or anything, so its better to say attatched rather than mount) on indian helmets......i guess they could even be put on your motorcycle helmets......🤷🏻‍♂️
And the tech is already developed and is used by many forces around the world......so its not some futuristic tech....its pretty simple laser emitting and detection for training purposes only....
To say that india does not posess simple laser detection system would be like....uh....what do i even say.......
So, you would possibly think that patka, that our infantrymen use, resemble like any other helmets used by every other country?? It's the most weird helmet design I could see, your saying we can actually mount that thing onto the patka?? Common man, our infantrymen still use that old crap, and just now it's getting replaced by new MKU helmets!! Hence the reason I said "Future of Helmets of our Infantrymen"!!!

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
It doesn't matter what kind of helmet to mount those....i mean, just look at those pictures...they are already mounted (actually there is no such complex mounting mechanism or anything, so its better to say attatched rather than mount) on indian helmets......i guess they could even be put on your motorcycle helmets......🤷🏻‍♂️ (and they are not just for helmets)

Also the pictures that I posted, had those sensors integrated into the helmet, It comes as a single package not as an add on!!

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
So, you would possibly think that patka, that our infantrymen resemble like any other helmets used by every other country?? It's the most weird helmet design I could see, your saying we can actually mount that thing onto the patka?? Common man, our infantrymen still use that old crap, and just now it's getting replaced by new MKU helmets!! Hence the reason I said "Future of Helmets of our Infantrymen"!!!
Oh god 🤦🏻‍♂️
I don't want to argue with you about patka in this thread.....
Anyway, that thing is like strapped on to the helmets in the pic......you can even do that on your bare head.......🤷🏻‍♂️
As I told u its nothing special.....just leave it.....

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Also the pictures that I posted, had those sensors integrated into the helmet, It comes as a single package not as an add on!!
Its just made like a helmet cover for easy mounting.....that's it....

Look, you made a mistake in the original post, it's okay, we all do.....and now you are rollin' all over the floor about it.....just stop will ya....

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Oh god 🤦🏻‍♂️
Anyway, that thing is like strapped on to the helmets in the pic......you can even do that on your bare head.......🤷🏻‍♂️
MAN, the pictures that I originally posted, does it looked like it is strapped onto the helmet?? It's clear integrated into the Helmet,and it's not an add on!!
Screenshot_20201104_160922.jpg

Screenshot_20201104_160910.jpg

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
MAN, the pictures that I originally posted, does it looked like it is strapped onto the helmet?? It's clear integrated into the Helmet,and it's not an add on!!
View attachment 65309
View attachment 65310
👇
Its just made like a helmet cover for easy mounting.....that's it....

Look, you made a mistake in the original post, it's okay, we all do.....and now you are rollin' all over the floor about it.....just stop will ya....
🙏

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Oh god 🤦🏻‍♂️
These arguments are going nowhere!! What I meant was strictly on Indian perspective!! The future of helmets of our Infantrymen MIGHT look like this!! That's all, and now we are fighting over this, claiming its not new, when infact most militaries don't even posses it or an average person hasn't even seen it!! Let's end this here, i think today is a bad day for me on this forum, this is like the 2nd argument here!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles