Why Sri Lanka should not sign the Economic and Tecchnology Co-operative Agreement (ETCA) with India

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
China...... Afg. Pak. Ind. Nep. Bhu.
India...... Pak. Nep. Bhu. BD

With Pakistani gateways to the Ocean and trans-Myanmar pipelines in place China is within IOR! Had there been no Indian blocking China would have been a formal member of SAARC, which is merely a talking club for now owing to India's "EFFORTS".
Intelligent person,
India borders with Afghanistan on legal bases. :biggrin2:
The territory your ghazi paki friends submitted you is Indian territory.
And China is an East Asian Country. SAARC is for South Asians and mostly who have been a part of India in past.

Well, if China really wanna get into SAARC, how about helping us to get in UNSC and APEC. I bet our government will surely support you if you guys do so. :biggrin2:

AnantS

Country flag
Yeah what happened in 1971? Come one tell us a little. South Indians don't even have a p**sy. If they did they should have separated from Indian union long ago. Sri Lanka has no time for failures.
South Indians and North Indians fcked Lanka in the form of LTTE. Just because you were able to crush LTTE , when India deliberately looked other way and silently aided Lanka, does not mean that any Sri Lankan act of hurting India would go unpunished. Sri Lanka can choose to cooperate or remain isolated. But if you try to endanger security of India, Lanka will feel the heat turned on. Indian in egenral consider Lankans as friendly country. But its your choice is you want to fall down to level of Paki. Then expect to be treated as same

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yeah what happened in 1971? Come one tell us a little.
Somebody was pushing their poor refugees in our country.
They pushed about a million refugees creating trouble for us.
So, we helped those people to draw put their own country from that somebody.
That country is now a days called Bangladesh.
South Indians don't even have a p**sy. If they did they should have separated from Indian union long ago. Sri Lanka has no time for failures.
I guess I must call @SREEKAR @Srinivas_K @south block and @gslv markIII here.
Being from South India, they will tell what how strong p**sies and d**ks they have for doing your ratein rangeen.
:devil:
Dreaming of detaching South Block from India? :D
Thank your God because Sri Lanka was one of few countries which India did not re occupy during it's unification program.
:rolleyes:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Somebody was pushing their poor refugees in our country.
They pushed about a million refugees creating trouble for us.
So, we helped those people to draw put their own country from that somebody.
That country is now a days called Bangladesh.

I guess I must call @SREEKAR @Srinivas_K @south block and @gslv markIII here.
Being from South India, they will tell what how strong p**sies and d**ks they have for doing your ratein rangeen.
:devil:
Dreaming of detaching South Block from India? :D
Thank your God because Sri Lanka was one of few countries which India did not re occupy during it's unification program.
:rolleyes:
What happens in Bangladesh is irrelevant to Sri Lanka. India should sort it out with Pakistan or Bangladesh.

I guess they are strong in discussion forums like this. Tell them to carve out Tamil nation from India.

India has no right what so ever to occupy Sri Lanka because India never ruled over entire Sri Lanka.

HeinzGud

Country flag
South Indians and North Indians fcked Lanka in the form of LTTE. Just because you were able to crush LTTE , when India deliberately looked other way and silently aided Lanka, does not mean that any Sri Lankan act of hurting India would go unpunished. Sri Lanka can choose to cooperate or remain isolated. But if you try to endanger security of India, Lanka will feel the heat turned on. Indian in egenral consider Lankans as friendly country. But its your choice is you want to fall down to level of Paki. Then expect to be treated as same
You think you f*cked us? LOL. India deliberately looked other way? What a bunch of BS. India couldn't do anything with MR. That was the truth. You people had to chase him away ultimately. But he will be back again. So until then enjoy the freedom.

Some people say Sri Lanka can't do anything to India and you say Sri Lanka can hurt India. What is this nonsense. You think Sri Lanka is more powerful than India?

HeinzGud

Country flag
Don't forget who conquered you repeadetedly over the centuries.

Go do what you do best you little turdlet, whore yourself to the chini.
And look back how we conquered you also.

Also conquered repeatedly implies that we've beaten you back every time. So much for the bolstering.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What happens in Bangladesh is irrelevant to Sri Lanka. India should sort it out with Pakistan or Bangladesh.
I know. :biggrin2:
You asked the question and I answered it. And make sure you don't start lecturing over relationship with Pakiland and BD.
We do not consider them real countries at first.
:dude:
I guess they are strong in discussion forums like this. Tell them to carve out Tamil nation from India.
I'm not stupid enough to ask them to break their own country.
India has no right what so ever to occupy Sri Lanka because India never ruled over entire Sri Lanka.
India has never ruled over India itself. Its different parts were ruled by different Indian kings for time to time. We claim our rights on ethnical and cultural bases.
Indian Sphere of cultural influence.
akhanda-bharat.png

Meanwhile, China just annexed land from others.
IMG_20160325_154231.JPG

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Don't run away like a rabbit. Answer the question.
Lanka was in your country.
You had temples of Rama etc. from long time.
Now, don't run from reality to justify your existence.
You are a part of former Greater India (which you guys call South Asia to sleep good at night).
:sleeping::sleep:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Also conquered repeatedly implies that we've beaten you back every time. So much for the bolstering.
First line is a nice joke.
Nothing much to do in turd-island so we went back.
Will visit you again soon.

India has every right.

Ilankai (aka lanka) subset of Chola State subset of Tamils subset of Bharata civilization.

fooLIam

@Indx TechStyle

why you guys even wasting time on this, just see the threads started by this guy till now and you will understand he just like paki but with different package. Simply ignore

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle

why you guys even wasting time on this, just see the threads started by this guy till now and you will understand he just like paki but with different package. Simply ignore
Yup it's pretty clear he's a chini randi trying to rile things up.

HeinzGud

Country flag
India has never ruled over India itself. Its different parts were ruled by different Indian kings for time to time. We claim our rights on ethnical and cultural bases.
Indian Sphere of cultural influence.
View attachment 8059
Meanwhile, China just annexed land from others.
View attachment 8060
Sri Lanka developed independently from India. There is no need for integration with India.

China has actually annexed land. They didn't talk about it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You think you f*cked us?
No, you are already f**ked up.
:bounce:
LOL. India deliberately looked other way? What a bunch of BS. India couldn't do anything with MR. That was the truth. You people had to chase him away ultimately. But he will be back again. So until then enjoy the freedom.
Ooh! I'm scared inta Galactica supa dupa powa Ceylon and their great leader MR.
Somebody help me.
:pound:
Some people say Sri Lanka can't do anything to India and you say Sri Lanka can hurt India. What is this nonsense. You think Sri Lanka is more powerful than India?
Stop daydreaming of being powerful than India.
We are talking of your non state actors which could harm us.
:D

And always have to suffer miserably and lick our feet for aid in climax of the story.
:rotflmao:

You and your bigotry man.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
@Indx TechStyle

Yeah right when no one read the OP in the first place but started posting stupid nonsense. I just replied accordingly.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sri Lanka developed independently from India. There is no need for integration with India.
Can you elaborate on your point? Your cultural bases.
No
Your developmental bases.
No, you were aided.
Your origin.
No, it's proved in archeology that humans first stepped on India and much later on Ceylon.

HeinzGud

Country flag
No, you are already f**led up.
:bounce:
That's your opinion.

Ooh! I'm scared inta Galactica supa dupa powa Ceylon and their great leader MR.
Somebody help me.
:pound:

Stop daydreaming of being powerful than India.
We are talking of your non state actors which could harm us.
:D

And always have to suffer miserably and lick our feet for aid in climax of the story.
:rotflmao:

You and your bigotry man.
I didn't say anything about Sri Lanka. It was you that got butt hurt about us. Pathetic.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Lanka was in your country.
You had temples of Rama etc. from long time.
Now, don't run from reality to justify your existence.
You are a part of former Greater India (which you guys call South Asia to sleep good at night).
:sleeping::sleep:
Where does it say "Lanka" mentioned in Ramayana is the actual island of Sri Lanka. Where?

No there's no Rama temples in Sri Lanka for long time. Tell me one place like that in Sri Lanka. I challenge you.

It's you people who has run from the reality. Just open your eyes and see the world first hand. No one is buying your nonsense.

HeinzGud

Country flag
First line is a nice joke.
Nothing much to do in turd-island so we went back.
Will visit you again soon.
Do you know we sacked Madurai once. Read history book.

If there is nothing much to do why coming back? Want to get beaten again?

India has every right.

Ilankai (aka lanka) subset of Chola State subset of Tamils subset of Bharata civilization.

Cholas never controlled the entire island my man. Don't take Wikipedia literally.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yeah right when no one read the OP in the first place but started posting stupid nonsense. I just replied accordingly.
Actually it's you who is repeatedly trying to justify his nonsense everywhere.
You actually agree with what we are saying but you don't like it.

Look buddy, If SL completely aligns with China, obviously face enmity from us.
Because it's legacy of every country.
enemy of my friend is my enemy.
US did same to Cuba.
India will also out hurdles.
Aligning or non aligning with a country roughly 3-400KM away matters nothing against a neighbor of same league.
and leave alone if we dondon't create problems for you.
You guys will yourself come to us for corporation (your 68 years old habit).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles