What should be Indian response to Pathankot?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Rahul Gandhi fan boi taking a high moral ground is funny! I'm not sure if you are a closet leftist, anyhow Modi will reply in the best possible way not on the whims and fantasies of con-party italian maffia fanbois who wants to wank and see India destroyed!

As I have mentioned earlier better to be a Chaddi than be a wannabe Mani Shankar Ayier a Rahul Gandhi fanboi!

Disintegration of pakistan into smaller pieces is what is required, not killing 200 million people as suggested by coward dumb Rahul Gandhi fans! :D
So now you have no better way to defend inaction of Modi govt other than troll?

Btw, it very well suits your kind. You guys started calling Biharis morons as soon as they gave a blow to chanakya neeti of Amit Shah.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Btw, it very well suits your kind. You guys started calling Biharis morons as soon as they gave a blow to chanakya neeti of Amit Shah.

Operation is still going on in Pathankot, they are trying to recover the body of last terrorist. Can you people not show some patience for a while, before doing warmongering and coming to conclusions? :tsk:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Operation is still going on in Pathankot, they are trying to recover the body of last terrorist. Can you people not show some patience for a while, before doing warmongering?
Sorry man. I am not good at tweeting about Yoga!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

No you are correct use nukes after every attack and not draw out a concrete plan to disintegrate pakistan permanently ! Going all guns blazing with Nukes is really a best way out that's beyond me!!

Biharis have chosen Lallu and the result is in front of us!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
No you are correct use nukes after every attack and not draw out a concrete plan to disintegrate pakistan permanently ! Nukes really a best way to out!!

Biharis have chosen Lallu and the result is in front of us!
There was whole scenario followup. Post 3) stage we go for de-militarization and de-nuclearization of Pak. A single nuke fired will mean disintegration of pak.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Bangalorean really dude. That's what you are pissed off about? Stupid idiots on internet and their stupid race theories?:rolleyes:
I'm equally pissed about the inaction by govt. on this issue, but that race crap came to my mind seeing a paki pig and his pics on the other thread.

Surprised by some rw folk. Would've expected at least a hope or desire on their part to goad government into action.

maomao

Country flag
Its funny that you try to deflect the criticism away from the sanghi pimps in power.

Keep pedling bs sanghi. Keep trolling . it won't save your sanghi asses in 2019. I actively campaigned for the sanghi pimps thinking they were nationalists. Now I am gonna do the opposite. Modi can kiss his ass goodbye in 2019 if nothing happens.

And when you have nothing to post, you start trolling about Rahul Gandhi. Good, keep trolling. Let's expose the chaddi filth and their brains completely. Keep going sanghi. Keep going. Indians are not stupid. We are watching like hawks and will show what anger looks like in 2019.
I know you want Rahul gandhi as PM that's your eventual wet dream!! :D :D :D :D

You are a rahul gandhi fan who was badmouthing since yesterday and I showed restraint and you kept Oinking, dyour madness got exposed I caught you pants down you wannabe Mani Shankar Aiyer!! :)

You Rahul Gandhi fans are stupid and Indian are not! Your eventual dream to have this duffer Gandhi should never come true!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
One might disagree about the extent and nature of operations against Pakistan. But just assuming that there is some grand chanakyan plan afoot is nothing less than a conspiracy theory, to put it politely.

AnantS

Country flag
This guy and a couple of more guys on this forum are basically Pakis. I am sorry to say, but these three gems are so much into fucking "race", "genetics", "Aryans who came riding on horses and raped their ancestors", "how they are superior to Indians from other parts of the nation", "how their fair-and-lovely skin automatically makes them superior", "how their blood is purer than other Indians" - you just need to read the old posts of these three pests called @Bornubus, @punjab47 and @spikey360.

I have heard Pakis saying EXACTLY the same things, ditto. They keep yammering about how they are so superior to "dark Indians" and how they are "fair skinned and hence superior", how they are descendants of "Aryans" who came riding horses to the Indian subcontinent, raped their ancestors and gave birth to a glorious Paki race, far superior to the Indian masses.

There is really no difference between Pakis and these jackasses.
Yep, race genetics, is Paki way to look into things. Sorry its more of race, not even genetics, as Indian share mostly same gene pool. This form has lot of unregulated stuff going on with both North as well South chest beaters. This forum should act as a bridge and not a means to spout one's sick outpourings or ramblings.

maomao

Country flag
There was whole scenario followup. Post 3) stage we go for de-militarization and de-nuclearization of Pak. A single nuke fired will mean disintegration of pak.
I don't know how a single Nuke fired will disintegrate pakistan and not have a response is beyond me!

However, in case pakistan uses Nukes first then it's a different scenario, blow all military bases of pakjab and other areas!!

pakistan reduced into smaller pieces is an ideal scenario for me - however it's achieved!

AnantS

Country flag
Totally wrong. See the thread again that I started yesterday.

Pak can hardly do any damage with nukes. It would be great success if they can send some 5 nukes to this side. They do not have delivery vehicles to do it. 5 nukes= 25sq km area.

This is a big bluff Pakis are using against India. That is why now they are talking about tactical nukes because there original nuclear doctrine holds no water against India. And tactical nukes is another BS. They serve even less purpose.
they have aircrafts as well as missiles to deliver. now how many that is a point to ponder or debate. china will control/regulate the numbers

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Look at the response your great saviour is getting by common folks:

should he write on twitter that he is directing orders to special forces and military to teach pakis a good lesson? :hail:

You think Pakistan is piece of cake that you fire one bullet and they will be under control? No.

Currently, due to shia sunni conflict ans IS issue , the FM of saudi is coming to Pak to persuade them for joining the coalition. Let them say yes/no and then it's our turn.

maomao

Country flag
I ignore all these Gungho aryan superior race BS!!

Let me tell you a fact I'll rather have my dear friend MadIndian as an opponent than a the race and AIT BSs!

MadIndian bro this not in context of our above arguments! Let's continue with arguments I think I'm helping you vent out some anger! :D :D

Let's continue my anna!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
they have aircrafts as well as missiles to deliver. now how many that is a point to ponder or debate. china will control/regulate the numbers
Look at the thread. It is not just me but other very knowledgeable posters who have talked about it.

You cannot put nuke on every missile or plane.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Response should be another Bollywood movie like those of Phantom and agent vinod talk about ghar main ghuss k marein ghey. Operation was not even completed yet and they started bringing Pakistan in it. ISIphobia at its best. You guys were not even sure about the numbers of terrorist in base before jumping to put blame on Pakistan prior to any detail investigation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35216716

A Kashmir-based militant coalition has said it carried out the deadly attack on an Indian air force base.

The United Jihad Council - a coalition of militant groups fighting Indian rule in Kashmir - claimed its "national highway squad" was responsible.

The attack on the Pathankot airbase near the border with Pakistan is seen as an attempt to derail recent peace moves by Pakistan and India.

Indian PM Narendra Modi has held a meeting to discuss the raid.

Five militants and seven Indian soldiers have so far been killed during three days of fighting.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Interesting read.

Answering five questions everyone asks after a Pak-directed attack on India

Covers the usual points, though this caught my attention.

Why have we permitted ourselves to be subjected to Pakistan’s “thousand cut” policy?

The answer perhaps lies in what veteran Research & Analysis Wing (R&AW) officers have been hinting in their writings for some time; that sections of our polity are perhaps under ISI blackmail having used hawala, who have been advocating a soft approach or, should we say, a policy of drift. In addition, some of our media houses appear aligned or bribed by the ISI and this is not only about giving out explicit operational details during terror strikes that are of advantage to the Pakistani handlers during the operation and to the ISI in the long run.
So you guys think this has any weight? If so, how comprised are we at the top? Even with this government?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Interesting read.

Answering five questions everyone asks after a Pak-directed attack on India

Covers the usual points, though this caught my attention.

Why have we permitted ourselves to be subjected to Pakistan’s “thousand cut” policy?

The answer perhaps lies in what veteran Research & Analysis Wing (R&AW) officers have been hinting in their writings for some time; that sections of our polity are perhaps under ISI blackmail having used hawala, who have been advocating a soft approach or, should we say, a policy of drift. In addition, some of our media houses appear aligned or bribed by the ISI and this is not only about giving out explicit operational details during terror strikes that are of advantage to the Pakistani handlers during the operation and to the ISI in the long run.
So you guys think this has any weight? If so, how comprised are we at the top? Even with this government?
Advani's name was also big in hawala at that time. Don't know how true it was.

The case died down because politicians on both side were involved. So difficult to say.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Response should be another Bollywood movie like those of Phantom and agent vinod talk about ghar main ghuss k marein ghey. Operation was not even completed yet and they started bringing Pakistan in it. ISIphobia at its best. You guys were not even sure about the numbers of terrorist in base before jumping to put blame on Pakistan prior to any detail investigation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35216716

A Kashmir-based militant coalition has said it carried out the deadly attack on an Indian air force base.

The United Jihad Council - a coalition of militant groups fighting Indian rule in Kashmir - claimed its "national highway squad" was responsible.

The attack on the Pathankot airbase near the border with Pakistan is seen as an attempt to derail recent peace moves by Pakistan and India.

Indian PM Narendra Modi has held a meeting to discuss the raid.

Five militants and seven Indian soldiers have so far been killed during three days of fighting.
Musalman terrorists carried out this attack.

Our response will be worst than APS peshawar,a mercenary Musalman pashtun can kill his entire family for few thousand bucks, always remember.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles