What should be Indian response to Pathankot?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yeah, my language is worse for the country than the comments the RSS pimps and darinder monkey in the govt are making and the chamchas here sticking up for them. Cowards will find any excuse they want to justify their cowardice.

Seems like the govt pimping us and selling us out is less shameful for these jokers than me calling it for what it is. Hypocrites.

So its not that these clowns don't have any shame or self respect, its just that they are full of cowardice to confront the porkis for what they did directly. And I don't know what's worse - shamelessness or cowardice.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
What a sample! :hair::hair:
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad Looks that it's useless to talk with him bro. Please remove abusive words from all (including mine too if I used any) posts.
:)

Psycho-Shiva

Everyone should understand that War is like a game of chess. Don't worry about action. This is the first chance for Modi to walk his talk.

Also UJC trying to spread disinformation by accepting responsibility seems like a thought out strategy by ISI in reigniting the Kashmiri insurgency bullshit.

India should take this as an opportunity to strike POK camps and even take territory.

Escalate this situation

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
If Indira was alive during Gen Hoon tenure,he could've annexed POK like he annexed Siachen.

Last edited:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle While you can term it as either supporting or bashing the government, its fundamentally about what one believes should be the proper response and whether we see indications of such a response or are we back to the 26/11 days.

Just consider, if our government officials seem to be reluctant to even name Pakis, does that bode well for a hard response? Nah, we began with statements from the ruling party that talks must continue, then we are getting the same dossier BS or that they'll call talks off if no action is taken by Pakis.

As I said in a previous post, this looks right on track of a MMS style response.

Sure the PM must not speak during the ops, then he should have the acumen to not speak about Yoga or have a photo-op with a smiling face while the ops go on. He should have cut his Bangalore tour and got right to monitoring the situation.

Anyway, lets see what he has to say post the ops completion - I won't hold my breath for his 'speech' though.

############################################
What he says has been floating around in such circles. Sure, we might have ideally wanted to wait for '18, but in life we seldom get our ideal scenario.

Moreover, if its primarily about ammo shortfall, one and a half years should have been more than enough to fill it adequately.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
@Mad Indian 2 @Mad Indian you go and relax and return when you are in stable thought process of your mind.

FYI
1) First of all, the operation is still going on, let it finish completely.

2) You cannot respond unless until you have solid evidence on the perpetrators.

3) When to respond is depends on the point 2.

4) Your neighbour is a jehadi country and can only be dealt with cleverness.

5) They intentionally used UJC just to show that this attack is home grown, and Pakis just supported the cause. You cannot discuss Kashmir and must not.

6) You cannot do overt cross border raids in POK but covert.

7) Point 6 can only be done when you are capable of it.

8) You can maximum resort to initiate cease fire violation across IB and pound the Pakis.

9) you keep calm. :)

Bornubus

Gen Kadiyan once opined that we should Dump IWT and divert the water of Indus,if pakis are honoring the Shimla Agreement,why should we follow IWT.

Bornubus

....................................................................................................

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
toh bhaiya ji .. 12 ghante mein javaabde dein kya? Telling you.... after IK Gujral's nice decision, we lost this capability to inflict damage to them within hours, which India had built since decades.

tum logo ko samjh nahi aa rahi hai... IK Gujral played game with India.
No. Don't reply within 24 hours, but have the guts to point out clearly and specifically at the puppet masters who were behind the act - the terrorists. Those are not 'enemy of humanity' but 'enemy of India'! The Pakis!

But, alas, my PM has been fed with bullcrap of Track thoo diplomacy where he goes to Lahore to hug the Pig-master!

Don't point at IK Gujaral. His time was past 2 decades ago! Till then an almost full term of BJP govt. was there. So failure to not having to be able to create more assets rests on BJP too, if not entirely. You may try to read up the spy-war between USSR and USA. Read up on Aldrich Ames. Despite that USA had a quite effective spy ring inside USSR, did not they?

so should the government tell plans before they execute. waaah? :hail:
No. Govt. should show spine instead of being politically correct for a utopian dream. Peace talk, my ass!

Everyone with half a brain predicted Modi's visit will be followed up by a terror attack. Guess Modi is going to do some extra yoga for the families of the martyrs.

And, till that so called 'plans' are executed keep your peace. I will eat my words and will make @Mad Indian and @Sakal Gharelu Ustad eat theirs, if some real response is made in near future. Don't point out to something months apart, since nothing that cannot be connected as retaliation of this act can be of any use - either as a deterrence or a statement.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Great you have the islamist agreeing with you that we shouldn't punish porkis. Congrats. RSS pimpy objective of brining consensus among islamist filth fulfilled to some extend
I think you are getting incoherent in every post, that's fine - I can understand your pain! You can howl now but bottom line is disintegration of pakistan is the only solution and I don't know what you are howling about.......your random thoughts can't controlled by anyone and your name calling helps you relax - Go Ahead Feel Relaxed!

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Everyone should understand that War is like a game of chess. Don't worry about action. This is the first chance for Modi to walk his talk.

Also UJC trying to spread disinformation by accepting responsibility seems like a thought out strategy by ISI in reigniting the Kashmiri insurgency bullshit.

India should take this as an opportunity to strike POK camps and even take territory.

Escalate this situation
Seems like a sensible first move. PoK is our territory under our constitution, we have every right to bomb terrorists there. So take out these joker UJC or whatever the fu*k they are and ask the Pakis to talks. Since they are so eager to claim responsibility, why even wait for our NIA investigation to complete?

If Pakis respond, that given us pretext to open fronts all across the IB.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
....................................................................................................

can any one tell this Gen. That Intel agencies success is never disclosed. thousand times when they succeed you dont come and give compliments on TV and suddenly you talk like they are the real culprits instead of supporting them if they fail?

This is bloody ridiculous!! :mad2::mad2::mad2:

maomao

Country flag
Again, why can't air strikes and dismemberment of porkis happen hand in hand? Lame excuse after lame excuses.

Reg new Id, the commie mod had screwed up my old id and it looks as if its not gonna be fixed anytime soon
Now that's an answer!!

If you think coolly you have the answer! Air Strikes can happen anytime, however disintegration would require huge number of assets on the ground which we do not have at present. To create a Mukti Vahini type of a structure it would require time! If we go all gun blazing we may end up occupying paki lands which would eventuall go pack to pakis!

pakistan needs to be destroyed from inside (implode) to have a sustained / permanent disintegration! 1971 distance killed the pakis, now we need a structure which needs to be much stronger than Mukti vahini to sustain a permanent freedom solution for the freedom fighters!

AnantS

Country flag
What political bull shit. Have you gone fu retard? Of course this is politics. The politics the pimps in power played when getting to power. And we will call them out. I know you like RSS and bjpigs ass so much, so pimp for them all you want but spare me your bull shit.

As I said retard, its not my job. Its the job of the pimps in power to defend this nation and its honor. You are just trying to defelct the blame from these pimps who sold us out.again, be a pimp all you want, but spare us your bull shit.
Man I am not obsessed with politicians as much as you are. The only person who is shitting from his mouth is you , as what you are writing seems to be impotent rage from an incoherent senile person. You as capable citizen has duty to defend India, if you feel capable. If not then you should shut your trap and stop insulting people who are out defending this nation.

And yes, anal-yse all you want On the motives and wank all you want on how BJ and pimping can be done to the porkis better. But don't expect me to not call out the cowards for what they are. To give another analogy, since only that register to the retardly pimps here, if you see your woman being violated by a scum, you don't anal-yse how it happened or how much the violation was. You go ahead and beat him to the pulp. Atleast that's what self respecting men do. Cowards
Look man you may be a doctor, but the language is more of a drag queen, but then that is your choice and hence you may have your queer obsessions, but this is not a forum for same. You need to go out to remove your all angst and get serviced from whatever your favorite political obsession right now is RSS BJP Congress, MDMK, AIADMK, TMC whatever suits your mood.

Now coming to your analogy, what happens in the case you describe are to general possibilities (in part of India where I live), is people go and file the complaint with police and try to follow it judiciously and also living hell is created for the accused with plausible deniability. So what happens is aggrieved person is right before the law and has its revenge. The method I described is the method employed by people who have reputation, a job & power. The method you described is usually employed by illiterate powerless helpless folks.

You may not like, But Indian Army is not yet ready... Already the ex IA are already lamenting at lower prep levels. That is something I as citizen of India does not make me happy... and makes me more anxious. Your ramblings will make more sense when you use coherent criticism on this forum to point out deficiencies in our preparedness and then lets pester govt to take care of small basic things such as good personal equipment before going for white elephant purchases...

Last edited:

Bornubus

can any one tell this Gen. That Intel agencies success is never disclosed. thousand times when they succeed you dont come and give compliments on TV and suddenly you talk like they are the real culprits instead of supporting them if they fail?

This is bloody ridiculous!! :mad2::mad2::mad2:
Gen. Hoon have more achievement and military wisdom (victor of siachen) than ugly midget Doval,Pakis suffered most from last 10 years,Doval has no contribution to it,he is giving Fellatio to Nasir Janjua in BANG COCK.

Stop being a Fanboy.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle While you can term it as either supporting or bashing the government, its fundamentally about what one believes should be the proper response and whether we see indications of such a response or are we back to the 26/11 days.

Just consider, if our government officials seem to be reluctant to even name Pakis, does that bode well for a hard response? Nah, we began with statements from the ruling party that talks must continue, then we are getting the same dossier BS or that they'll call talks off if no action is taken by Pakis.

As I said in a previous post, this looks right on track of a MMS style response.

Sure the PM must not speak during the ops, then he should have the acumen to not speak about Yoga or have a photo-op with a smiling face while the ops go on. He should have cut his Bangalore tour and got right to monitoring the situation.

Anyway, lets see what he has to say post the ops completion - I won't hold my breath for his 'speech' though.

What he says has been floating around in such circles. Sure, we might have ideally wanted to wait for '18, but in life we seldom get our ideal scenario.

Moreover, if its primarily about ammo shortfall, one and a half years should have been more than enough to fill it adequately.
Well, again I'm saying, I've no problem if you are bashing government because you have common sense of not abusing like @Mad Indian 2 and @Tony HMG .
And here's case of PM's statement on Yoga, this issue not so big as we all DFI members have made it. It worths attract attention of our experts towards state of our security system but is not enough big that PM would not speak anything except it.

maomao

Country flag
:pound:I'm sure you have only tail idiot.... WTF are u talking! we want a WAR.:shoot:

Why many cowards are pi*** in their pants for go to war,
why we have an army,
why are we wasting money on them without retaliation.

Go to war or close useless army altogether.
Everything is fine but like a thankless kid don't call the army useless!! Don't type nonsense about the armed forces who are laying their life for you and everyone!

Who doesn't want war or revenge? However to start a war you need to have an objective in mind and chalk out a plan! Objective is clear disintegration of pakistan! Now one has to decide that they should go all gun blazing and lose the opportunity or create a robust plan which results in permanent disintegration of pakistan!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No. Don't reply within 24 hours, but have the guts to point out clearly and specifically at the puppet masters who were behind the act - the terrorists. Those are not 'enemy of humanity' but 'enemy of India'! The Pakis!

But, alas, my PM has been fed with bullcrap of Track thoo diplomacy where he goes to Lahore to hug the Pig-master!

Don't point at IK Gujaral. His time was past 2 decades ago! Till then an almost full term of BJP govt. was there. So failure to not having to be able to create more assets rests on BJP too, if not entirely. You may try to read up the spy-war between USSR and USA. Read up on Aldrich Ames. Despite that USA had a quite effective spy ring inside USSR, did not they?

No. Govt. should show spine instead of being politically correct for a utopian dream. Peace talk, my ass!

Everyone with half a brain predicted Modi's visit will be followed up by a terror attack. Guess Modi is going to do some extra yoga for the families of the martyrs.

And, till that so called 'plans' are executed keep your peace. I will eat my words and will make @Mad Indian and @Sakal Gharelu Ustad eat theirs, if some real response is made in near future. Don't point out to something months apart, since nothing that cannot be connected as retaliation of this act can be of any use - either as a deterrence or a statement.

But we should not forget that , ultimatum of 72 hours is given to Pakis by the PMO. Let's wait and then one can hold PMO's collar and ask what they do?

We need to talk everything with them but NOT KASHMIR! More over Pakis have in the past one decade placed moles every where in our defence structure. Any thing which is planned should be at most confidential level. Otherwise no use.

Of course there is a failure as our counter espionage and HUMANIT gathering tactics are very weak as compared to ISI.

Lastly, you cannot do overt operation at LOC or IB. Just rule it out.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
:pound:I'm sure you have only tail .... WTF are u talking! we want WAR.:shoot:

Why many cowards are pi*** in their pants for go to war,
why we have an army,
why are we wasting money on them without retaliation.

Go to war or close useless army altogether.
There is a thing called impression and image international scenario and if there would be hyper people like you in power, you may have destroyed it.
Power gives maturity on "when respond and when not". Which is obviously not fitting in your mind. :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles