What should be Indian response to Pathankot?

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Fine, India did not do anything! However, by your logic Balochistan, Loy Afghnaistan (greater AFG), Sindhudesh will be independent soon!

Islamiiiiiii Aaataaami Takaaaat.......LOL :D
yes sure we will see. You can have as many wet dream as you like because it dont cost anything :D

Right now deal with kashmiri militant who conducted this operation

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
yes sure we will see. You can have as many wet dream as you like because it dont cost anything :D

We want to deal with pakis and we will deal with pakis with disintegration of pakistan.....for us all jihadis are pakis which is a truth, once the abomination called pakistan is disintegrated - WORD PEACE!!

paki blood will flow irrespective whosoever the jihadi is! a good paki / jihadi is a dead paki / jihadi!

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Short term plan would mean bomb all military assets in pakistan if it is possible! If escalation happens don't hold back and try and disintegrate pakistan and don't worry about casualties! I don't know about the causality rate but end objective should be to disintegrate pakistan, however if it is possible without local assets like Mukti Vahini - can't say! However, end objective would be disintegration of pakistan!
You are not getting me,bombing all military stuff is a high level and risky stuff,we can easily avenge anything without came into lime light.

Tazik and Uzbek are on our payroll,in my wishful thinking,they should infiltrate and cause maximum civilian damage,most preferably target Paki Shiyas and Ahmadi or Hazaras,they will serve 2 purpose,social unrest in Pak and society and our avenge of Indian Blood.

maomao

Country flag
You are not getting me,bombing all military stuff is a high level and risky stuff,we can easily avenge anything without came into lime light.

Tazik and Uzbek are on our payroll,in my wishful thinking,they should infiltrate and cause maximum civilian damage,most preferably target Paki Shiyas and Ahmadi or Hazaras,they will serve 2 purpose,social unrest in Pak and society and our avenge of Indian Blood.
Lashkare Jhangvi and Jundullah are doing exactly this! Why do you want Afghan assets to operate in pakistan at this moment, use them when you go for all out war in FATA / NWFP!

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Yes,you are right,kashmiri terrorist Masoud Azhar and UJC is behind it,but the catch is they are sitting in Pak,our side kashmiri terrorism has already been crushed and dumped in Unmarked Graves.

So we have no option to go after our targets in Pak and if we can't do anything,paki civilians are always available for us as soft targets.

We never ever had to did APS Peshawar,if pak didn't killed thousands of our civilians since 1989.

You can't save your Ass by saying kashmiri terrorists are behind this,a prise has to be pay.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Sending funds to Balouch and Sindh freedom agencies is one way and it will not be making the mistake of breeding snakes in our own backyard ....it will be a "clean" way of conducting covert operations ( the same way that pack army does operations like this p-kot incident ) and it will be giving them a nice dose of their own medicine

we don not have to train anyone on our own soil with the possible danger of it spreading to other populations simply send funds to the London based societies of balochis, sindhis and MQM folks - can be done easily and cleanly without any fallout or snakes lurking around on our own soil -- it is in a sense what i would call ( and this is a term of my coinage ) ...we could call this "offshore covert ops"

even less expensive would be to merely ship our surplus arms ( which they would consider modern equipment ) to them - they need our surplus rocket launchers which can easily hit pack mil helicopters and just a few types of our surplus will give them such a heck of an improvement i think pack army would panic in their .....
this p-kot incident has no other solution other than what i sad above ....you cant fight a guerrilla -terrorist war on conventional grounds ......we will be the continual loser and losing great citizens like that young lieutenant colonel - what a loss to us , in return all pack lost were a few drug addicts

create situation in northern areas - i think pathans , TTP are already ready for action against pack gov ..... time for us to do something about that

bottom line and summary ; you cant fight terror with conventional methods, as we are trying to do and you can do it without having snakes on your soil , there are clean methods of doing it

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+ @bhai-117
@Bangalorean @bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra
I say, let us keep quite for a while and hit pakistani agencies hard where they don't expect to get hit.:blah:
I would like to see ISI HQ under attack:lol:

Navneet Kundu

India fighting an all out war with Pakistan is just what America wants. It will prove to be a catalyst for their plan to contain India. We must first define all enemies of India and play the game such that it causes most attrition to their interests and least damage to ours. If India fights a full fledged war now our economy will be set back by at least a decade. The US would love that. Instead, if we manage to do to Pakistan what the US did to USSR and disintegrate it from within, we will have won this civilization war on multiple fronts. First, America will feel the pinch of losing a dedicated asset which they have cultivated by pumping in billions of dollars for many decades now. Secondly the newly formed nations (Sindhudesh, Baluchistan, Pakhtunistan) will serve as buffer states to protect the Indian mainland and we can then work on our own Monroe doctrine.

This should be our only agenda. All other tactical, shortsighted temptations must be avoided or at least managed covertly and not brazenly.

guru-dutt

Please use this thread to talk about Indian response to recent Pathankot attack.

You can talk about:
1) What should be future steps?
2) Failures of Modi govt.
few things

1. both modi and doval knew something was coming ever since he met NS in paris

2.what has happenned was deu to lethargy and non coopration of punjab police and lack of coordination between airforce and indian army and punjab police

3.Modi i guess went to lahore even after knowing an attack was coming to india now you can speculate yourself about the intentions of modi

4. Both pakistani army and pakistani political elite is gearing for the worst now as they fear doval much much more than modi

5.retaliation is not ruled owt but it will be in a muted and sustained and prolonged manner

6.as for attacking pakistan well that is what pakistani security esteblishment wants along with re igniting militancy in punjab so my guess is pakistan will be attacked but not in the manner they are hoping for

rest you can speculate yourself

I_PLAY_BAD

Just proceed with the talks. We shall retrospect when there is one more attack.

maomao

Country flag
Just proceed with the talks. We shall retrospect when there is one more attack.
Blast near Jalalabad Indian consulate!

What talks? Time to act, I agree we need to create choas in pakistan by empowering NS however we need to hit them and hit them hard.....time to disintegrate pakistan!

anoop_mig25

Country flag
few things

1. both modi and doval knew something was coming ever since he met NS in paris

2.what has happenned was deu to lethargy and non coopration of punjab police and lack of coordination between airforce and indian army and punjab police

3.Modi i guess went to lahore even after knowing an attack was coming to india now you can speculate yourself about the intentions of modi

4. Both pakistani army and pakistani political elite is gearing for the worst now as they fear doval much much more than modi

5.retaliation is not ruled owt but it will be in a muted and sustained and prolonged manner

6.as for attacking pakistan well that is what pakistani security esteblishment wants along with re igniting militancy in punjab so my guess is pakistan will be attacked but not in the manner they are hoping for

rest you can speculate yourself

about point 6 why would pakistan establishment want it ?????

Condsering that there miiltraly is in bad shape if we believe in below fellow tweets

Although they have now newer f-16 which i think are BVR capable

Navneet Kundu

Blast near Jalalabad Indian consulate!

What talks? Time to act, I agree we need to create choas in pakistan by empowering NS however we need to hit them and hit them hard.....time to disintegrate pakistan!
Seems both of us have switched positions within 24 hours. Yesterday I was enraged and you were more reonciliatory, today you are urging for reprisals :)

Let's wait for 72 hours and see if any development takes place in Pakistan. Today, even the most peace loving strategists are growing restless. We need to hit them hard.

maomao

Country flag
Seems both of us have switched positions within 24 hours. Yesterday I was enraged and you were more reonciliatory, today you are urging for reprisals :)

Let's wait for 72 hours and see if any development takes place in Pakistan. Today, even the most peace loving strategists are growing restless. We need to hit them hard.
Sir, I was never reconciliatory, I've been saying we need to break them into pieces and require to create assets, if without assets we can disintegrate pakistan then fuck them up right away, I'm against first strike of Nukes that does not mean I'm reconciliatory (however, if pakis use it first, then reduce it into a nuclear wasteland)!

Navneet Kundu

Agree. Btw, Manohar Parrikar said that we have begun creating covert assets in Pakistan. He said it (in 2014) in a vernacular channel, just letting you know the good news, just in case you missed it. So it seems we are on the right track.

maomao

Country flag
Agree. Btw, Manohar Parrikar said that we have begun creating covert assets in Pakistan. He said it (in 2014) in a vernacular channel, just letting you know the good news, just in case you missed it. So it seems we are on the right track.
Ultra short term measure would be assasination of Rizwan Akhter and blame it on Raheel Sharif through NS!

Last edited:

Navneet Kundu

Shias in Pakistan are protesting about the cleric execution, one could use that as a cover to carry out some reprisals on Sunni locals and army, hoping to inflame them and invite a disproportionate response. This would ignite a tinderbox and maybe even invite the wrath of Iran against Pakistan. (Hopefully) things could get out of hand ;)

Last edited:

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Collateral damage is not talking about intentionally bombing on civilians or even supporting the butchering of kids .
I don't know why Pakistanis keep repeating about killing of kids in Peshawar school which is a lie.
First of all the terrorists were religious Muslim citizens of Islamic republic of Pakistan who carried out a pious and lawful act (as per Islamic standards).
They did not kill 'children'. They only killed students that were 'adults' by Islamic standards. According to these standards (which were previously strictly followed by Pakistan sponsored Taliban rule in Afghanistan) if you have pubic hairs you can be punished as adult.
Anyway this is off topic and your internal matter. Let us focus on the topic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles