USA China Cold War

Jimih

Country flag
There's joke going on the internet that XI will soon add pronouns to his name which are "xi/xer"
Ya, Xi is being prounounced as 'She' in Mandarin.

So, She Jinping/Her Jinping.

Last edited:

Knowitall

All jokes aside

The only thing worth seeing is the exercises now and how different they are from the regular ones.

Will their military actually breach the Taiwanese zones or fire a few shell and fuck off.

Wiebo is under fire people are angry but worse of all those countries that were siding with the Chinese are not so sure of their guarantees anymore.

Then there is the upcoming third term so there's that.

During the third Taiwan straits crises the Americans has deployed 2 carriers to prevent similar exercises. Let's see what they do this time.

If the chinese fail to extract something major from these exercises like normalisation of breaching Taiwan's actual territorial airspace and waters this truly would end up being a big fat L for them.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have to add over this that Unkil Sam will instigate countries to fight it's wars.

My response was to your "Xi directing his attention towards us"
allow me to clarify.

as we know, in this age of fifth gen warfare, a conflict is no longer restricted to military , public perception and non-military assets are part of the game. in fact we the public might actually be in midst of one wave right now.

just like military soften up the target with arty before an assault, attack on public perceptions will start years ahead of the arty strike by adversary. if self doubt and confusion is sown into the adversary's public, half the battle is already won.

chini have blocked their public from external influence, we are wide open.

Knowitall

Comparision of military exercises around Taiwan in August 2022 and March 1996 (Third Taiwan Strait Crisis)

This time, some exercise areas overlap with Taiwan's territorial waters.

View attachment 166436
Yup I was talking about this.

Until and unless china can normalise this "overlapping" of Taiwanese waters they got fucked up big time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles