USA China Cold War

SUMIND

Country flag

Blademaster

My 2 cents on this.

China will not take this lying down. It is a huge loss of face for China and Xi. China will retaliate through other measures. I suspect that China will support US's enemies more openly and say no to anything that US says on the international level. There will be no cooperation from China when it comes to North Korea or Iran. China will probably launch massive material support to Russia and to Serbia.

US will find it much harder to get anything done on the international stage through UN and probably would have to do it through NATO.

If I was Xi, I would publicly give massive state aid to Iran such as providing them with advanced air defense equipment such as missiles, radars, & spares. Sell them advanced jets. Buy massive quantities of oil from Iran. Allow Iran to have nuclear weapon program. Same thing with North Korea. Deny official recognition to Kosovo and support Serbia.

US may have won this round but there are more rounds to fight.

Country flag
My 2 cents on this.

China will not take this lying down. It is a huge loss of face for China and Xi. China will retaliate through other measures. I suspect that China will support US's enemies more openly and say no to anything that US says on the international level. There will be no cooperation from China when it comes to North Korea or Iran. China will probably launch massive material support to Russia and to Serbia.

US will find it much harder to get anything done on the international stage through UN and probably would have to do it through NATO.

If I was Xi, I would publicly give massive state aid to Iran such as providing them with advanced air defense equipment such as missiles, radars, & spares. Sell them advanced jets. Buy massive quantities of oil from Iran. Allow Iran to have nuclear weapon program. Same thing with North Korea. Deny official recognition to Kosovo and support Serbia.

chinese are ready to sacrifice their economy to save face???

BabaKhalbali

My 2 cents on this.

You do realize that Israel and PR China are not enemies.

Blademaster

chinese are ready to sacrifice their economy to save face???
If US is going to cut the cord so to speak, why waste any further time? I think US-China trade has reached its maximum peak and China will not gain any more benefits and will seek inwards instead of relying on US for exports.

Blademaster

You do realize that Israel and PR China are not enemies.
Yes but US is the driving force behind the nuclear deal with Iran. So Israel is small potatoes to China. They are not gonna care about Israel as long as they can inflict damage against US and make US lose face.

Country flag
If US is going to cut the cord so to speak, why waste any further time? I think US-China trade has reached its maximum peak and China will not gain any more benefits and will seek inwards instead of relying on US for exports.
USA let China grow too much and become a challenger, before cutting the cord . This should have been
done decades ago.

Synergy

Country flag
My 2 cents on this.

Almost obviously these will lead to sanctions and then what will happen to an export driven economy? (remember, for them US isn't the sole export destination)

Edit : Suppose US brings a bill like CAATSA citing any direct or indirect dealing with China will bring the parties under the ambit of US sanctions.

P.S. : this year Chinese economy will grow @3.3% and next year @1.6% (approx). now add the effects of sanctions on that.

Last edited:

flanker99

Country flag
I know that drills start tomorrow but the world media seems to have forgotten about the whole taiwan fiasco...imo its shows much west wants downplay the event.

Blademaster

Almost obviously these will lead to sanctions and then what will happen to an export driven economy? (remember, for them US isn't the sole export destination)

Edit : Suppose US brings a bill like CAATSA citing any direct or indirect dealing with China will bring the parties under the ambit of US sanctions.

P.S. : this year Chinese economy will grow @3.3% and next year @1.6% (approx). now add the effects of sanctions on that.
That is why China has nothing to lose. US sanctions will only work for a period of time before they become useless. US can bring CAATSA all it wants against China but trade does not work that way. In fact, the US dollar would lose its status as the global currency.

RocketMan

Country flag
Seems like one Chinese 50 cent troll is being activated. This Chinese member gets temp banned time to time and yet shamelessly return again and again.

This shameless member should have left this forum by now aftermath tomorrow's Chinese humiliation.

But this member likes his arse kicked by Indian members that's why he clings on, (fetish you see).
images (1).jpeg

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles