Unrest in Punjab

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
we should stick to the topic of whats happening now killing anyone only because he/she said anything against a particular ideology is wrong because by that logic naxalites , maoists , communists are also right they too are fighting for ideology
Religion cannot be compared to man made ideology

Limerick

Country flag
Some of you guys just need an excuse to bash some minority community every other day, especially Sikhs are the prime target now a days. Sikhs are only minding their own business , worshipping in their holiest place. Now some idiot turns up with the intention to create trouble, disharmony and unrest among the communities. Grabs a Sword , tries to kick the Granth Sahib and gets mobbed which is a natural reaction in heavily crowded place. Now what were the Sikhs ( section of ) supposed to do ? Let the Mad Man cause all the damage and wait for him to get tired or go on a rampage Killing someone with the Sword especially with Elders and women around. Can you imagine how much panic it could create in a place like that, it could have even led to a stampede with people running away from the Madman.

A few are deliberately acting dumb and equating this incident as some Sikh attack on Hindus. Was this idiot a representative of Hindus for whom tears are being shed ? Yeah a peaceful Hindu family went on to pray at the Golden Temple and bunch of Khalistani Sardars lynched them out of boredom. Isn't something like this what happened here ? Thousands of Hindus come to worship at the Golden Temple everyday no violence is instigated against them why only this idiot ? Stop portraying the Sikhs as some Blood Thirsty Maniacs

It isn't about this particular incident but lot of anti Sikh statements are becoming a norm these days. I wonder what has a small community done to attract so much insecurity ? Feeling threatened by a Tiny Community of 2% whose overall % keeps falling every decade due to low fertility rates and migration to West. Do Sikhs have a sinister expansionist agenda to convert the Infidels and turn the land into some Sikh version of Dar Ul Islam by over breeding and Love Jihad ? Or are they heavily into missionary activities whose aim is to bring the heathens on the path of enlightenment and save from hellfire ? Sikhs are the least obsessed with spreading and imposing their religion on others which is a reflection of their Dharmic values.

It's like an intruder barging into my territory, causing damage to my property , harming my family and when I fightback and he gets killed in return, it's my fault and I am the one who is intolerant and barbaric. Wow.

Just tone down your inner Hindutva a little bit. Hindutva is necessary but only as a reactionary measure against the Abrahamics who believe in the supremacy and destruction of others Faith's. Don't look for new conflicts just for the sake of it.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
even muslims didnt justify the sialkot incident as much as the sikhs did for golden temple incident
i didnt see a single sikh condemning this incident and then people say sikhs cant be equated with muslims i think sikhs are more radical than even muslims

Vikram314

Country flag
Some of you guys just need an excuse to bash some minority community every other day, especially Sikhs are the prime target now a days. Sikhs are only minding their own business , worshipping in their holiest place. Now some idiot turns up with the intention to create trouble, disharmony and unrest among the communities. Grabs a Sword , tries to kick the Granth Sahib and gets mobbed which is a natural reaction in heavily crowded place. Now what were the Sikhs ( section of ) supposed to do ? Let the Mad Man cause all the damage and wait for him to get tired or go on a rampage Killing someone with the Sword especially with Elders and women around. Can you imagine how much panic it could create in a place like that, it could have even led to a stampede with people running away from the Madman.

A few are deliberately acting dumb and equating this incident as some Sikh attack on Hindus. Was this idiot a representative of Hindus for whom tears are being shed ? Yeah a peaceful Hindu family went on to pray at the Golden Temple and bunch of Khalistani Sardars lynched them out of boredom. Isn't something like this what happened here ? Thousands of Hindus come to worship at the Golden Temple everyday no violence is instigated against them why only this idiot ? Stop portraying the Sikhs as some Blood Thirsty Maniacs

It isn't about this particular incident but lot of anti Sikh statements are becoming a norm these days. I wonder what has a small community done to attract so much insecurity ? Feeling threatened by a Tiny Community of 2% whose overall % keeps falling every decade due to low fertility rates and migration to West. Do Sikhs have a sinister expansionist agenda to convert the Infidels and turn the land into some Sikh version of Dar Ul Islam by over breeding and Love Jihad ? Or are they heavily into missionary activities whose aim is to bring the heathens on the path of enlightenment and save from hellfire ? Sikhs are the least obsessed with spreading and imposing their religion on others which is a reflection of their Dharmic values.

It's like an intruder barging into my territory, causing damage to my property , harming my family and when I fightback and he gets killed in return, it's my fault and I am the one who is intolerant and barbaric. Wow.

Just tone down your inner Hindutva a little bit. Hindutva is necessary but only as a reactionary measure against the Abrahamics who believe in the supremacy and destruction of others Faith's. Don't look for new conflicts just for the sake of it.
But why kill him. They could have hand him over to the police and let the courts decide what punishment should be given.

notaname

Country flag
Religion cannot be compared to man made ideology
That doesn't mean that you kill man in cold blood breaking bones and then handing over to police would also do or simply hand over to police simple as that and from video we can see there are elder ones also there someone can say that in blood rush by young ones he was killed but nobody stopped or tried to stop them did they?

-----------

Source for Hindu temple vandalization -

And for whoever is bringing Hindus in this we didn't kill the guys who ejaculated in temple were they killed by mobs??? So don't bring Hindus in this shit.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
@ezsasa Thanks for the moderation and cleaning the sub standard content and opinions.

I am busy for few more weeks.

All I can say, incident must be investigated.

There are many possibilities on why that person jumped in into the sanctum. It could be a very sophisticated ideology-driven conspiracy or utter silly behaviour.

People who killed him must also be booked and punished.

SGPC must set new arrangements, protocols and training for sevadaars so that in future nothing that sort happens.

Same arrangements must also be made in Hindu temple and a lesson must be learnt from this incident. Better safe than sorry.

Last, there is nothing more in this incident to read. Everything else is just a kite flying in thin air.

hit&run

Mod
compare this to sialkot incident in pakistan entire muslim world condemned the sialkot incident
even on pakistan defence forum most of the members were calling it a matter of shame for muslims of pakistan
Pakistani can take a hike and conduct their affairs the way they want. This is our internal matter and we will deal with it appropriately.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Man behind Ludhiana bomb blast has been identified as former cop Gagandeep Singh. He was earlier caught in a drugs case (NDPS ACT) and spent time in prison. His body was also identified by family although it was damaged in blast. Agencies suspect Khalistani/Pakistan angle.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
25 farmer unions out of 32 are likely to forge an alliance and create a party, that party is most likely to ally with AAP.

“narco terrorism” is a paradigm I will be considering from now on as an item in my check list against any incident/event that happens in Punjab. There is a possibility that a variation of Colombia’s Pablo Escobar story (South American narco terrorism in general) is running in Punjab at the moment. everything else is noise facilitating narco terrorism.

blast in a court made me think in this direction, and today MSM news channels are calling this related to “narco terrorism” anyways.

hit&run

Mod
“narco terrorism” is a paradigm I will be considering from now on as an item in my check list against any incident/event that happens in Punjab. There is a possibility that a variation of Colombia’s Pablo Escobar story (South American narco terrorism in general) is running in Punjab at the moment. everything else is noise facilitating narco terrorism.

blast in a court made me think in this direction, and today MSM news channels are calling this related to “narco terrorism” anyways.
Drug trade is a very discreet enterprise and avoids unnecessary noises. Every political player gets his cut. The drug related voilence occurs when state starts taking action which in Punjab’s case is totally absent.

Theory vs Practice:

The instability in Punjab after the end of terrorism has been carefully scripted by Khalistan enterprise operating from overseas and Pakistan. The very first insiders talk were based on a premise that Sikhs being pious and more connected will not fall for drugs.

The deeper question here is who is the puppet and who are the puppeteers here.

Drugs are facilitaors not the core game here. Once the end game is achived the drug use and their paddlers will be crushed brutally. There were similar kind of dictates and enforcements during militancy where people especially labourers used to get harassed for consuming tobacco etc.

Narco terrorism is probably a more fancy term for Punjab where radicalisation is the key ingredient of this concoction of separatism.

While we highlight Narco terrorism our focus must always stay attached to religiously charged disruptions, hate and othering of Hindus they are planning along their love for Muslims and Pakistanis. Same template Muslims used in Kashmir against KP’s.

Khalistan enterprise is very actively planing and plotting. Hindus will be on receiving end. The union of India will always take us for guaranteed and as a collateral damage or take our survial as diminishing return. The union will allow Sikh win narratives and allow them have this perception of religious veto they can use on every sundry issue. The latest example Modi taking farmer’s law back.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Drug trade is a very discreet enterprise and avoids unnecessary noises. Every political player gets his cut. The drug related voilence occurs when state starts taking action which in Punjab’s case is totally absent.

Theory vs Practice:

The instability in Punjab after the end of terrorism has been carefully scripted by Khalistan enterprise operating from overseas and Pakistan. The very first insiders talk were based on a premise that Sikhs being pious and more connected will not fall for drugs.

The deeper question here is who is the puppet and who are the puppeteers here.

Drugs are facilitaors not the core game here. Once the end game is achived the drug use and their paddlers will be crushed brutally. There were similar kind of dictates and enforcements during militancy where people especially labourers used to get harassed for consuming tobacco etc.

Narco terrorism is probably a more fancy term for Punjab where radicalisation is the key ingredient of this concoction of separatism.

While we highlight Narco terrorism our focus must always stay attached to religiously charged disruptions, hate and othering of Hindus they are planning along their love for Muslims and Pakistanis. Same template Muslims used in Kashmir against KP’s.

Khalistan enterprise is very actively planing and plotting. Hindus will be on receiving end. The union of India will always take us for guaranteed and as a collateral damage or take our survial as diminishing return. The union will allow Sikh win narratives and allow them have this perception of religious veto they can use on every sundry issue. The latest example Modi taking farmer’s law back.
"Separatism" does not attract international cooperation of security agencies of other countries, but there are global statues already in place for co-operation on "narco terrorism". perhaps focussing on narco-terrorism , will be advantageous for security agencies, since it is interlinked with other external threats in the state.

hit&run

Mod
Interestingly, Khalistanis are failing as well. The drugs and weapons they are importing, storing and distributing has become even bigger cult than their own. At the same time, thanks to Political power everyone aspire to have, it has kept every bigot grounded and part of the main-stream which Khalistani hate. This is the reasosn their mouth peices keep abusing the system all the time.

At the end of the day, the union is safe not because they are not actively destabilising but it is too big and giving, for them to cut and inflict permanent separation.

hit&run

Mod
"Separatism" does not attract international cooperation of security agencies of other countries, but there are global statues already in place for co-operation on "narco terrorism". perhaps focussing on narco-terrorism , will be advantageous for security agencies, since it is interlinked with other external threats in the state.
I fully understand your line of thinking. Making it a law and order issue is a good counter strategy.

However, I am just setting the record straight, which will come handy when they will shift the blame of narco terrorism back on the state and we will be losing that narrative like many other we already have.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Comrades, post any update about the deteriorating law and order situation in india. State of Punjab instead of the various Pakistan threads.

Jimih

Country flag
Starting with,

Scenes of government school principals and teachers jostling just to grab a plate for a free lunch after attending a meeting chaired by Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann in a plush resort in Ludhiana has gone viral.

FSh4IB1akAATPp7.jpeg

another_armchair

Country flag
Starting with,

Scenes of government school principals and teachers jostling just to grab a plate for a free lunch after attending a meeting chaired by Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann in a plush resort in Ludhiana has gone viral.

View attachment 155338

Kapde dekho yaar inke... and see how they are fighting over a Rs. 350-650 buffet plate.

2 paise ki izzat nahi .. how are they any different from their impoverished cousins in Pakistan who fight over a free plate of biryani or ice cream at a marriage/gathering

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles