Unrest in Punjab

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
muslims tried to offer namaz in a hindu temple in UP but none of them were harmed they were caught and handed over to the police
Sikhs have become more radical than muslims its a fact you can not cure a diesese without accepting it
Tried to offer Namaz =/= Deseracting the holiest shrine in front of thousands of devotees.

Try praying to Shiva/Vishnu inside the Golden temple, Sikhs probably won't even give you weird stares.

We have to accept, some religions are more radical than others. Buddhism, Jainism, and Hinduism have always been soft religions. Sikhism is the more radical branch of Hinduism like Jainism is a more peaceful branch of Hinduism.

And let's not start on the radicalism of Abrahamic religions.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tried to offer Namaz =/= Deseracting the holiest shrine in front of thousands of devotees.

Try praying to Shiva/Vishnu inside the Golden temple, Sikhs probably won't even give you weird stares.

We have to accept, some religions are more radical than others. Buddhism, Jainism, and Hinduism have always been soft religions. Sikhism is the more radical branch of Hinduism like Jainism is a more peaceful branch of Hinduism.

And let's not start on the radicalism of Abrahamic religions.
Nobody is gonna kill you for doing the same thing in a church in US , UK or Canada

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That Sri Lankan probably didn't do anything and only threw some posters in the garbage box which had Islamic verses written on it . No intention at all to disrespect Islam or sentiments of Muslims but such are the standards of Blasphemy in Islam that even a small disagreement is enough to kill another in name of Gustakhi.

In the Golden Temple , the incident has been caught on Camera and the intentions of the culprit are for everyone to see. You are going to enter the most Holiest Shrine of the religion and start behaving like a Mad Dog, then you deserve to be culled like a Mad dog . Next time onwards no other idiot would dare to repeat these stunts being fully aware what the consequences will be.
Even if the Sri Lankan guy did blasphemy he didn’t deserve to be killed

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Aren't we equating a local Church with the holiest shrine of Sikhs ? Try attacking the Pope and repeat the argument, please.
I don't think it has to do with the Golden Temple. The guy before this whose hands were chopped off, killed and then strung up was because he was a Mazhabi Sikh and touched the Guru Granth Sahib, which is prohibited for them.

In this case, the guy touched the sword kept in front of the GGS. That's the blasphemy, not that it was done in Golden Temple or elsewhere.

Knowitall

After the assailant is killed immediately by guards, yes.
That is simply not true.

The last time a pope was shot was back in 1981.

The attacker shot him 4 times and was still not killed or attacked.

He was apprehended and sentenced to life in prison by the courts.

You are trying to justify the unjustifiable here. Lynching killings are not part of healthy society.

You might think this is okay right now but it will hit us all sooner or later.

Knowitall

I don't think it has to do with the Golden Temple. The guy before this whose hands were chopped off, killed and then strung up was because he was a Mazhabi Sikh and touched the Guru Granth Sahib, which is prohibited for them.

In this case, the guy touched the sword kept in front of the GGS. That's the blasphemy, not that it was done in Golden Temple or elsewhere.
Blasphemy is a fallback word used by terrorists and radicals.

What is blasphemy? Being a Hindu in Punjab for a certain period had turned into blasphemy for a lot of people a few decades back. Touching the sword has now become blasphemy tomorrow it might be something else.

Blasphemy is a word with a lot of meanings for people who are ready to harm you. Supporting such acts defending them and promoting them is a sure shot of way of turning into a failed state.

People might defend this today even encourage these acts but at some point in the future these very people will be hanging from the noose for doing something that should have never come under blasphemy.

Angel of War

Country flag
its not for the first time same thing happened few days ago when a sikhs killed a man brutally chopping his hands and neck
muslims tried to offer namaz in a hindu temple in UP but none of them were harmed they were caught and handed over to the police
Sikhs have become more radical than muslims its a fact you can not cure a diesese without accepting it
I guess you have never met Sikhs , they are the best people you can ever have as friends but you shouldn't ever try to insult their books and practices in front of them . They'll go mad. If that man indeed intended to do sacrilege then I'm sorry but no one can save him from anger of Sikhs. I Will also not hesitate to kill a person in a fight if he insults Bhagwad Gita in front of me

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I guess you have never met Sikhs , they are the best people you can ever have as friends but you shouldn't ever try to insult their books and practices in front of them . They'll go mad. If that man indeed intended to do sacrilege then I'm sorry but no one can save him from anger of Sikhs. I Will also not hesitate to kill a person in a fight if he insults Bhagwad Gita in front of me
i guess you have never met pakistani and afghan muslims they are the best people you can ever have as friend but you shouldn't ever try to insult their books and practices in front of them . They'll go mad. If that man indeed intended to do sacrilege then I'm sorry but no one can save him from anger of Muslims.

Angel of War

Country flag
i guess you have never met pakistani and afghan muslims they are the best people you can ever have as friend but you shouldn't ever try to insult their books and practices in front of them .
You're comparing Sikhs with Pakistanis ? What's wrong with you bruh. You know how much have they contributed to our country ? Their Gurus sacrificed so much for the sake of Bharat.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, you're talking about yourself in hypothetical terms.

Do you remember that MC Kode rapper? It's been some months. That guy used the choicest and filthiest of abuses about Bhagawat Gita and our Gods. No one even tried to assault him, leave alone murder him. He was caught by the police and is now in prison.

Don't compare us to them. Sikhs now are closer to Abrahamics than they have ever been.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Lynching someone is bad , we would come out as hypocrites if we objected to what sikhs did , I saw the video .
It's Not accidental , I have been to swarn mandir many many times , that part has controlled access's , you go in a queue and enter the part where they say gurbani and do paath etc , the person was clearly doing it deliberately , he didn't deserve to be killed but passions sometimes cannot be controlled.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles