Unrest in Punjab

Angel of War

Country flag
Well, you're talking about yourself in hypothetical terms.

Do you remember that MC Kode rapper? It's been some months. That guy used the choicest and filthiest of abuses about Bhagawat Gita and our Gods. No one even tried to assault him, leave alone murder him. He was caught by the police and is now in prison.

Don't compare us to them. Sikhs now are closer to Abrahamics than they have ever been.
maybe a small proportion of khalistani sikhs are like that but most Sikhs ain't anything like Abrahamics . In Punjab Sikhs go to temples and pray . They consider themselves closer to Hindus than anyone else .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Well, you're talking about yourself in hypothetical terms.

Do you remember that MC Kode rapper? It's been some months. That guy used the choicest and filthiest of abuses about Bhagawat Gita and our Gods. No one even tried to assault him, leave alone murder him. He was caught by the police and is now in prison.

Don't compare us to them. Sikhs now are closer to Abrahamics than they have ever been.
Sir have you lived in amritsar ?
I have and I tell you they are nothing like you said , their superiority complex comes if at all it comes is that many go to kanneda and why only punjab , my relatives who live in USA , Baltimore to be precise are snobbish and haughty .

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
maybe a small proportion of khalistani sikhs are like that but most Sikhs ain't anything like Abrahamics . In Punjab Sikhs go to temples and pray . They consider themselves closer to Hindus than anyone else .
I wouldn't think so. It's pretty much evenly spilt. That recent Pew Research Survey revealed that 51% of Sikhs said that they have similarities or feel close to Hinduism. 50-50.

The ones staying silent while Khalistanis carry out their activities are pretty much similar to the "Moderate Muslim" who wouldn't chop the Kaafir's head himself, but will leave it to the "Extremist Muslim".

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
because 60% of the pakistan is punjab they were sikhs and hindus just like indian punjabis before they accepted islam
Sikhs also sided with britain in 1857 mutiny they served for british and refused to participate in the indian independence struggle what do you call it ?
Again same thing , India as a nation is just 70 years old , as civilisation 5000 years old .

Angel of War

Country flag
because 60% of the pakistan is punjab they were sikhs and hindus just like indian punjabis before they accepted islam
Sikhs also sided with britain in 1857 mutiny they served for british and refused to participate in the indian independence struggle what do you call it ?
In 1857 India wasn't a single united entity. Did you forget that Sikhs had suffered the most during the independence movement in the 20th century ? Sikhs formed like 40% of the INA, are you forgetting that ? They have produced bravehearts like Bhagat Singh and Sardar Udham Singh

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sir have you lived in amritsar ?
I have and I tell you they are nothing like you said , their superiority complex comes if at all it comes is that many go to kanneda and why only punjab , my relatives who live in USA , Baltimore to be precise are snobbish and haughty .
It's not individual experiences, my friend, but how a community acts as a whole that matters.

I would suggest you to go to the Farmers Protest thread and read some posts there, a few months old. You can see how they have clear supremacist tendencies by which they consider one of them to be equal to thousands of Hindus, and how the Akal Takht has honored people like Bhindiwala, the Khalistani terrorists who killed Army Generals and the terrorist who bombed Air India killing 329 people.

Who else honors terrorists who do "Sar Tan se Juda" or "cleanse the pagans?"

Knowitall

Lynching someone is bad , we would come out as hypocrites if we objected to what sikhs did , I saw the video .
It's Not accidental , I have been to swarn mandir many many times , that part has controlled access's , you go in a queue and enter the part where they say gurbani and do paath etc , the person was clearly doing it deliberately , he didn't deserve to be killed but passions sometimes cannot be controlled.
That's the difference between humans and animals.

Animals are primitive in nature cannot control their instinct or Passions. Humans act rationally atleast they try to.

I can post a 100 links right now where people have insulted mocked and downright degraded our religion.

These people today are either out of business are out pleading for forgiveness or are spending their time in jail many are still free but they too are not off the cuff yet.

We Hindus never do this stuff we go to the law we protest and get our way but we don't go into bouts of endless rage and end up killing people because in the end we care for bharat and like educated people understad the importance of a stable society.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Comrade because the biharis and awadhis who mutined had helped conquer Punjab for the Brits just few years back , hence it would seem foolish if the Sikhs rose up against the British

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Comrade because the biharis and awadhis who mutined had helped conquer Punjab for the Brits just few years back , hence it would seem foolish if the Sikhs rose up against the British
we should stick to the topic of whats happening now killing anyone only because he/she said anything against a particular ideology is wrong because by that logic naxalites , maoists , communists are also right they too are fighting for ideology

Knowitall

It's not individual experiences, my friend, but how a community acts as a whole that matters.

I would suggest you to go to the Farmers Protest thread and read some posts there, a few months old. You can see how they have clear supremacist tendencies by which they consider one of them to be equal to thousands of Hindus, and how the Akal Takht has honored people like Bhindiwala, the Khalistani terrorists who killed Army Generals and the terrorist who bombed Air India killing 329 people.

Who else honors terrorists who do "Sar Tan se Juda" or "cleanse the pagans?"
95% farmers ended up suffering so that the 5% who killed and Lynched people in broad daylight could have their way.

Ask the small farmers just how much they lost that day. The women who was raped all the businesses that lost their revenue those months and had to shut down. The parents who couldn't feed their kids.

Angel of War

Country flag
That's the difference between humans and animals.

Animals are primitive in nature cannot control their instinct or Passions. Humans act rationally atleast they try to.

I can post a 100 links right now where people have insulted mocked and downright degraded our religion.

These people today are either out of business are out pleading for forgiveness or are spending their time in jail many are still free but they too are not off the cuff yet.

We Hindus never do this stuff we go to the law we protest and get our way but we don't go into bouts of endless rage and end up killing people because in the end we care for bharat and like educated people understad the importance of a stable society.
well I hate to say this but you seem to have some sort of bias against the Sikh community. You gotta live with them to understand them.

Knowitall

well I hate to say this but you seem to have some sort of bias against the Sikh community. You gotta live with them to understand them.
Bias??

Really how so? Would you mind pointing it out to me.

Or does factual thinking hurt your sentiment and logic. I would also like to know why we guys in south had to suffer because of the tantrums of few people who did nothing to stop a Khalistani flag from being planted on the red fort.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
95% farmers ended up suffering so that the 5% who killed and Lynched people in broad daylight could have their way.

Ask the small farmers just how much they lost that day. The women who was raped all the businesses that lost their revenue those months and had to shut down. The parents who couldn't feed their kids.
All of this is a result of the massive pampering done by the government and the society as a whole towards them for decades. By letting them get away and justifying their every action using the "they have struggled in the past" card, we have emboldened them to such an extent that they have thought of their community as a law unto themselves.

If we had done what America did to Japan AFTER WW2 ended, ie instead of pampering them and telling them they are victims, had told them the reality of what happened, how they carried out mass-killings of Hindus before 1984 for years and even after 1984, brought a reform in their teachings, banned extremist sects like the Damdami Taksal which is the sect Bhindiwala came from, then things would not be the way they are now.

America organized a complete transformation of the Japanese society, told them the reality of Japanese Militarism and the horrors it had causes and abolished their Emperor system, which is why the Japanese changed their ways and now are a peaceful society and do not dream of conquering the world or killing people of other nations today.

If America had allowed them to continue as is, we would have seen a resurgence of Imperial Japan. Just as we're seeing a resurgence of Khalistanis now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles