United Kingdom Domestic Politics - News, Updates and Discussion

Jimih

Country flag
I wish british who ruled india were as indian as sunak is british . If they were , they wld not have left a mess while leaving . False equivalence . Look at the comment below

Let them stew in their own juices.

here2where

Antonia Maino could never become PM here, Sunak became PM as a part of a "Conservative" party there, shows what (((liberalism))) does to a country.
But it's Anglo so it's God's punishment upon them, or cause-and-effect if you're an atheist.
More is to come, Alhamdulilah.
it seems the Communist Dad-in-Law's Capitalist Son-In-Law is not "british (or white) enough" -

Aaannnnand ...

“The Sunaks are a Punjabi Khatri family from Gujranwala, now in Pakistan,”

:megusta:

shade

Country flag
Wrong comparison sunak was born in UK. If he was born in India,UK law will not allow it.Antonia born in ITALY.
We grant citizenship here mostly based on jus sanguinis, which is some Latin term for right of blood, i.e only if you have Indian blood you can become citizen, you can't have pakis or bangladeshis in your family tree tho :troll:

However it doesn't explain how (((Adnan Sami)))( literal Paki Pathan ) got Indian citizenship :creepy:

Anyway politically it's impossible as of now to put gora/gori on the chair.
I mean we shit on Pappu because he's incompetent, nobody till now has come out with the big guns that he is a rootless, bourgeois half-breed :troll:
I mean that's the reason I never want RaGa on the kursi, he's a mutt by extension he is rootless and will never be able to identify with normal Indians.

India only ruled by Indians.

dfcool

Country flag
It is Su-nuk, not Su-naak

learn from woke london MBA guy

oh god :facepalm: :nono:

NutCracker

Country flag

Jimih

Country flag
New British PM has called Jerusalem Israel's 'historic capital,' vowed to fight BDS | The Times of Israel

View attachment 178697
Didn't his immediate predecessor said in a recent interview that she is a Zionist?

Israel ki puja is what head of the states of West strives for.

shade

Country flag

shade

Country flag
Didn't his immediate pre-decessor said in an recent interview that she is a Zionist?

Israel ki puja is what what head of the states of West strives for.
Just so happens when the most eminent bankers, media walas wagera just happen to be Zionist jooz.
I mean you have the Soros type generic librandu variety too, but the Zionist faction seems large enough to counter the generic librandu faction's anti-Israel tricks.

Based Yahudis do land grab and ethnic cleansing of Failistinian Arabs and everyone including the human rights RR troupe, their own fellow Arabs do nothing :bplease:
Now even Turki is back to shaking hands with Joos after 8 years of Ummah Chummah drama.

This is true power, any clown party comes to power but your interests will always be secured.

Jimih

Country flag
Just so happens when the most eminent bankers, media walas wagera just happen to be Zionist jooz.
I mean you have the Soros type generic librandu variety too, but the Zionist faction seems large enough to counter the generic librandu faction's anti-Israel tricks.

Based Yahudis do land grab and ethnic cleansing of Failistinian Arabs and everyone including the human rights RR troupe, their own fellow Arabs do nothing :bplease:
Now even Turki is back to shaking hands with Joos after 8 years of Ummah Chummah drama.

This is true power, any clown party comes to power but your interests will always be secured.
Both UK PM Rishi Sunak and French Prez Macron has one thing in common, that is both were Bankers. Both worked for powerful Jews.

London is like an economic capital for most of the Global Banks and Financial corps, so Rishi been elevated to the highest post doesnt surprises me.

sab mile hue hai, he will soon push for a nationwide Digital Currency for UK.

Last edited:

Roshan

Country flag
Both UK PM Rishi Sunak and French Prez Macron has one thing in common, that is both were Bankers. Both worked for powerful Jews.
Latter is a literal Rothschild banker.
You don't rise to these positions unless you are well vetted and can be reasonably expected to color within the lines. If we don't feel the need to celebrate Camel toe Harris no need to celebrate Murthys son in law becoming PM of Britishitistan coz he seems to wear his identity on his sleeve a bit more. Even she is nominally Hindu in her private life but its of no use to us. It's all a bit cringe tbh, the desperation to appropriate just coz of the skin color.

Last edited:

Roshan

Country flag
Just enjoy the britfags anal combustion.

Britshit rw was whining about 'hindutva fascism' even during the Leicester riots ala Churchill. They don't mind Islam as much if it wasnt about their women being groomed and the obvious demographic replacement on the horizon. Some animuses don't die easy.ie that of the single book religion for polytheists and pagans.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles