United Kingdom to stop sending financial aid to India from January 1, 2016

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
United Kingdom to stop sending financial aid to India from January 1, 2016

London: The British government will from January 01, 2016 cut millions of pounds in aid to India.

As per the statistics released by the Department for International Development (DfID), India received GBP 279 million in 2014, a GBP 10 million increase over the previous year.
Asserting that the government is "not worried"
about Britain deciding to stop financial aid to the country, Union Minister Sushma Swaraj had on December 23 said the move implies that Britain recognises India`s economic strength.

While financial aid will come to an end, the UK will continue to offer grants and technical assistance to India from 2016.
This, however, has sparked anger in some quarters in the UK. Jonathan Isaby, chief executive of the UK`s TaxPayers Alliance, said: "British taxpayers will
be staggered that their money is being used to support projects in a country that can well afford to look after its own citizens, especially since we
have been told aid to India would be scaled back."
UK international development secretary Justine Greening had announced three years ago that Britain`s aid to India would end by the end of 2015, as the two countries developed "a new kind of relationship".
"We have agreed that the UK`s programme of
financial grant aid to India will end. We will finish existing financial grant projects responsibly, so that they all complete as planned by 2015," she had said.
The latest figures revealed that Britain`s overall aid spending has risen to GBP 11.7 billion and that it now spends most of its aid money on a fund to tackle climate change.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guys, sounds pretty cool. :sarcastic:
They funded our NGOs(non government organizations) without asking us. Now, while ending aid, they are showing if they have done a lot of favor of us.
That is why they said $hit written in this article. :pound:
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/no-uk-aid-even-if-india-comes-begging_756966.html
Talking like if we are dying after their aid. :rotflmao::rotflol:
Paid our NGO without our will and now, calling us beggars.
:lol:
@Mad Indian @Srinivas_K @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @LETHALFORCE @Scarface @Blackwater @thethinker @I_PLAY_BAD @saty @sob @rock127 @Rowdy @roma
@Illusive @Kshatriya87 @Bornubus @BATTLE FIELD @tejas warrior @Dovah @Dovahkiin @Dark Sorrow @salute @abingdonboy

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Guys, sounds pretty cool. :sarcastic:
They funded our NGOs(non government organizations) without asking us. Now, while ending aid, they are showing if they have done a lot of favor of us.
That is why they said $hit written in this article. :pound:
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/no-uk-aid-even-if-india-comes-begging_756966.html
Talking like if we are dying after their aid. :rotflmao::rotflol:
Paid our NGO without our will and now, calling us beggars.
:lol:
@Mad Indian @Srinivas_K @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @LETHALFORCE @Scarface @Blackwater @thethinker @I_PLAY_BAD @saty @sob @rock127 @Rowdy @roma
@Illusive @Kshatriya87 @Bornubus @BATTLE FIELD @tejas warrior @Dovah @Dovahkiin @Dark Sorrow @salute @abingdonboy
Who took the Aid, Govt. or NGOs ?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
India should now file a reparation suite with ICJ for monetary restitution; if UK and the crown do not agree on mutually agreed terms and the amount.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Who took the Aid, Govt. or NGOs ?
NGOs, simple, And these corrupt NGOs rarely use money for people. That's why I'm laughing on Firangistan. :rofl: Anyway, GoI gives away about 1.6bn$ every year for aiding poor countries. And Brits were thinking they are aiding us by paying our NGOs. They simply humiliated themselves. :D

guru-dutt

british are really funny and in a very difficult situation as they funded church and there stooges for intellegence gathering and sabotaging indian development goals but since the new PMO came it came very heavly on NGOs thus making almost non profitable and experndable by there british european and yamrican handlers hence they are stopping support to there assets terming it as stopping there aid to india just like what apoliceman says after he is recovered from a roadside ditch and giving explanation to his colegues that he was lying there to understand ordeal of common citizen who has to go through such experience :D

hardip

huuuuhhhhh..!!!!!!

(in their style)

W..h..h.oooooooo Carrrrr.e..ss....!.?

:D

British..Stay in india.1858-1947

Hindustan me aye..
Hindustan pe vaar kiye..
Hindustan ko loonta..
Hindustan ko garib bana diya..
Hindustan Hindustan pr raaj kiya..
Hindustan ka sab kuchh le gaye..

itne..se bhi Kutto ka pet nai bhara..
to Hindustan ke Tukade Kara diye..
Aur aaj bhi.. Hum apni History me UK ko Dusmano me nahi ginatey..

They stop. AID.( few million!!!)
MY Foot.....

guru-dutt

huuuuhhhhh..!!!!!!

(in their style)

Hindustan me aye..
Hindustan pe vaar kiye..
Hindustan ko loonta..

MY Foot.....
tussi wee naaa :D

paaji onada matbal sigga "khisyaani billi khambha noche":scared2:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Someone tell the moron Britshits that Pranabda already told them back in UPA era that their "aid" was not required. These buggers pretend to give "aid" while in reality, they try to advance their own geopolitical objectives through the said "aid".

At least now I hope the Britshits stop whining in all their newspaper articles about how their fucking "aid" is "funding India's space program and nuclear program".

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
huuuuhhhhh..!!!!!!

(in their style)

Hindustan me aye..
Hindustan pe vaar kiye..
Hindustan ko loonta..

MY Foot.....
Still when Hindustan recovered, they are trying to show us poor.
You should watch this video of Butthurt of British Lady over rise of India.
Every list on global powers admits that India is stronger that Britain. This Britain once had rule on India and now weaker. So, obviously, they will feel butthurt. :biggrin2:
Anyway, this is the video:
Someone tell the moron Britshits that Pranabda already told them back in UPA era that their "aid" was not required. These buggers pretend to give "aid" while in reality, they try to advance their own geopolitical objectives through the said "aid".

At least now I hope the Britshits stop whining in all their newspaper articles about how their fucking "aid" is "funding India's space program and nuclear program".
Well, their aid was also to NGOs not Government of India which itself had stopped Britain many times. But Brits and NGOs together hindered India's development for years.
India tells Britain, "We don't need your aid".

Scarface

They're still sending aid though ,they're just cutting it.And so far it went to the Central Government and stayed with it (thanks UPA),now they'll be investing in our 3 poorest states and in the private sector, atleast that is what the article says.

I personally don't give a rat's a$$ about Brit Aid,if they really want to spend their money on a country who doesn't need their freebies who am I to object ? Continue wasting your money Brits, you'll see no gratitude from us, not for such peanuts.

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
The world is changing and Asia and the east are rising. A few years ago the US controlled world bank basically cancelled funding for the strategic Padma bridge in Bangladesh (which connects Bangladesh to its isolated south-west, around 20-25% of the country) using the pretext of "corruption". Now Bangladesh is funding this deal around $4 billion itself. This is just the start.

The Brits dropping/cancelling their "aid" (money primarily to subversive NGOs) is definitely a good thing.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
They're still sending aid though ,they're just cutting it.And so far it went to the Central Government and stayed with it (thanks UPA),now they'll be investing in our 3 poorest states and in the private sector, atleast that is what the article says.

I personally don't give a rat's a$$ about Brit Aid,if they really want to spend their money on a country who doesn't need their freebies who am I to object ? Continue wasting your money Brits, you'll see no gratitude from us, not for such peanuts.
Well, who cares, they are sending aid while government has many times expressed strict protests but these dumb@$$e$ are sending aid to world's 7th largest economy which itself funds $1.6bn to poor countries.
And Brits think they can aid us.
:haha: How funny.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
The world is changing and Asia and the east are rising. A few years ago the US controlled world bank basically cancelled funding for the strategic Padma bridge in Bangladesh (which connects Bangladesh to its isolated south-west, around 20-25% of the country) using the pretext of "corruption". Now Bangladesh is funding this deal around $4 billion itself. This is just the start.

The Brits dropping/cancelling their "aid" (money primarily to subversive NGOs) is definitely a good thing.
A bridge cost 4 billion american ?

And how is BD presently connected with your SW,without Padma Bridge ?

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
A bridge cost 4 billion american ?
Sorry $3 billion.

Link: http://www.thedailystar.net/business/year-milestones-194545
1st paragraph.

And how is BD presently connected with your SW,without Padma Bridge ?
Basically it isn't. A few years ago as a UK based Bangladeshi I thought what was the big hoo haa about a bridge but then I found out that it's to connect around of the country in the south-west to the capital and the rest of the country.

Apparently the real reason why the World Bank cancelled the deal a few years back citing "corruption" as a pretext was the Americans were angry with Hasina and her moves against US (particularly Clinton ) favourite, Muhammad Yunus, so this was a sign of displeasure.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles