United Kingdom Domestic Politics - News, Updates and Discussion

Vinash

Country flag
Btw what's this i keep hearing about his father in law involved in some sort of social credit system?
Infosys co-founder Nandan Nilekani, was the Chairman of Aadhar committee.

These westoids are so dumb that they see "Infosys" linked with Aadhar and think Narayana Murthy is some globalist who's controlling people's lives via a social credit system.

These people are Zombies who have no interest in doing basic research.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Indian Govt and Indians should make a note of all these tweets and online comments.

And next time they lecture us on Racism, Anti-minoritism and Bigotry.

Throw these visual evidences on to their collective faces.
but what he said is true,i don't dispute it.racism is a stupid allegation.every group is struggling for supremacy and most groups, especially the smart ones are all the same when in power,they try to hold on to it and try to achieve good things for themselves.this whole anti-racism thing started after 1945 and is the most astroturfed movement ever.most people want only to live a comfortable modern life surrounded by people that look like themselves with values like themselves with little variation.

So I can't oppose that tweet ideologically but only in a cynical way.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

These westoids are so dumb that they see "Infosys" linked with Aadhar and think Narayana Murthy is some globalist who's controlling people's lives via a social credit system.

What the actual fuck. They think Aadhar is some social credit system?😂😂

Jimih

Country flag
They are the reason for super strong support of Israel by Republicans. They believe during rupture (end times) Jereseulem has to be held by Jews for Jesus to come or some shit.
Basically all "Judeo-Christian" crowd.

Rupture is another jumla.

Vinash

Country flag
she is back in same position i.e. Home secretary 😑

Ab ho gaya FTA.
DFI guys are extremely naive! She's not really the villian.

It was a calculated move from Suella & Rishi to get rid of Liz Truss by sabotaging the FTA Diwali target. Rishi repaid the favor to Suella by reappointing her.

Our guys seem to be extremely bullish about relationship with UK.

The Juggernaut

Country flag

It was a calculated move from Suella & Rishi to get rid of Liz Truss by sabotaging the FTA Diwali target. Rishi repaid the favor to Suella by reappointing her.

I am holding my thoughts. While I don't expect much from Sunak. But Establishment Banker Macron turned to be very positive to India. I was not expecting him being from Left Side of politics. There is a chance that, We may have good developments, though it is not certain.

shade

Country flag

What the actual fuck. They think Aadhar is some social credit system?😂
goora gandus have fallen to a new low in my eyes today 😂
Or it could be this is some ching chong psyops to equate their actual social credit system with us, which goora deep-throated wholesale to feed his superiority complex about us low IQ pajeets?

If anything we would fuck any social credit system in the ass by gaming the system and bribes, gora would be taking it in the ass from their govt like good little boys by comparison, and bitching on Parler later.

Jimih

Country flag

Leave FTA, where were you in DFI when Suella Braverman commented about immigrant visas, overstaying Indians and all her anti-migrant stances?

What do you mean when you say she is not the villain?

Don't talk faltoo like her PR guy and accuse others of being extremely naive, when in reality it's you only who is the one.

SKC

Country flag
India is going to take hard stance on FTA with UK. Our Foreign Affairs is not weak, and we would stall the signing of FTA for some time more.

Vinash

Country flag
Leave FTA, where were you in DFI when Suella Braverman commented about immigrant visas, overstaying Indians and all her anti-migrant stances?

What do you mean when you say she is not the villain?

Don't talk faltoo like her PR guy and accuse others of being extremely naive, when in reality it's you only who is the one.
She's a "Conservative" in UK. Her goal was to get Rishi into power by sabotaging Liz Truss's goal of getting the FTA before Diwali.

How would you feel if a BJP guy would support Immigrant Visas for Bangladeshis?

Expecting Suella to support Indian Visa's is the same.

The only Faltoo here is Pajeets who think a person of Indian origin must work for India's benefit even though they've never spent a single day in India. You expecting Suella to work for India's benefit is similar to Pajeets who think Sundar Pichai becoming CEO of Google is somehow India's achievement. It stems from insecurity.

I personally don't give a FUCK if Suella supports Indian Visa's or not. She's not an Indian in my eyes.

Jimih

Country flag
She's a "Conservative" in UK. Her goal was to get Rishi into power by sabotaging Liz Truss's goal of getting the FTA before Diwali.

How would you feel if a BJP guy would support Immigrant Visas for Bangladeshis?

Expecting Suella to support Indian Visa's is the same.

The only Faltoo here is Pajeets who think a person of Indian origin must work for India's benefit even though they've never spent a single day in India. You expecting Suella to work for India's benefit is similar to Pajeets who think Sundar Pichai becoming CEO of Google is somehow India's achievement. It stems from insecurity.

I personally don't give a FUCK if Suella supports Indian Visa's or not. She's not an Indian in my eyes.
Too much slurbaazi just like one particular Indian neighbour does in social media platforms against Indians.

You are conjuring things out of thin air, where is the proof that Suella played a 56-D chess to bring down Liz Truss?

Again why should I expect people of Indian origin occupying high offices in western countries govt would work in favour of India? They are called as 'Brown Coolies' for a reason.

My only issue is not to view everything through "Masterstroke" lens and claim oneself "experienced".

Vinash

Country flag
Too much slurbaazi just like one particular Indian neighbour does in online forums against Indians.

You are conjuring things out of thin air, where is the proof that Suella played a 56-D chess to bring down Liz Truss?

Again why should I expect people of Indian origin occupying high offices in western countries govt would work in favour for India? They are called as Brown Coolies for a reason.

My only issue is not to view everything through "Mastersroke" lens and claim oneself "experienced".
A conservative MP who belongs to Boris Johnson camp has been saying this publicly today.

Also, she was kicked out by Liz Truss for breaching severe ministerial rules and if you were following Rishi's Cabinet appointments yesterday, the most criticized appointment was the one of Suella.

Her appointment tweet got 4x more activity mostly negative compared to the other 20+ appointments.

Suella Braverman is a British, Conservative MP of Indian origin.

What is her Dharma?

Her Dharma is to follow conservative principles i.e anti-Immigration for the benefit of UK citizens.

Indrajit

Country flag
Gora RW aren't our friends.
RW can never by friends with each other, to the extent left wing can. RW is very local and nationalistic, cannot be on same page with other RW's especially of different culture and religion.

In any case, why should whites celebrate the rise of Sunak, if he was Pakistani, we wouldn't think much of it either. Rishi Sunak has no cultural connection with the UK and its history, merely being born somewhere doesn't make someone culturally connected. Can work to a limited extent in the US which has limited history (doesn't really work there much either) but not in European countries with a thousand years of history and culture. No RW anywhere can support such things, goes against the very grain of being RW.

Indrajit

Country flag
..the most criticized appointment was the one of Suella.
The only interesting point here is why she was appointed in the face of criticism certainly following, she doesn't really bring any political clout to the table nor is she charismatic. I think Sunak did a mistake here, he could have brought in Priti Patel or promoted Penny Mordaunt (which would have been more popular amongst the tory base). Granted Suella has some admirers in the base but she brings nothing else to the table.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles