Understanding China

Status
Not open for further replies.

skywatcher

Country flag
China & India are both civilizational entities & will remain so for thousands of years . Difference is Qin empire consolidated China during late bronze age & established a bureaucracy with meritocratic basis while India was organised as a decentralised confederation .
Western democracy originated from Greece and is alien and incompatible to Indian traditional society and other countries with non-western values. So does communism. That's why North Korea chooses Juche, which is indigenous and legit.
i_f25.png

i_f25.png

skywatcher

Country flag
You know Mao is an intellectual and theorist. View attachment 209809 Maoism is against landlords and capitalists who are exploiting the peasants and workers.View attachment 209810 I don't think the so-called Maoists you mentioned have anything to do with Mao.
Mao used communism to unify China politically and ideologically, which is the largest collective consensus of CCP. As long as the Mao portrait was not taken down from the Tiananmen Square, CCP is safe and China is safe.
i_f25.png

下載.jpg

Azaad

Country flag
Western democracy originated from Greece and is alien and incompatible to Indian traditional society and other countries with non-western values. So does communism. That's why North Korea chooses Juche, which is indigenous and legit.View attachment 209814

View attachment 209813
Pls don't pull things out of your filthy no good arse. Read up more on Indian history.

Sayman Ame

Country flag
China chose that road designed by westerners, it'll end up like India
For all this coping of yours, the slave mentality in you lot speaks louder than your noisy spokespersons when your leaders go abroad (or even at home for that matter) wearing Western attire (suits and boots). I wonder what makes you so ashamed of your traditional attire....hmmmmmm?!! Why ape the West so much ?? Still taking dictates from your British owners eh??
Another day, another time projecting your own shortcomings as some other country's.

skywatcher

Country flag
For all this coping of yours, the slave mentality in you lot speaks louder than your noisy spokespersons when your leaders go abroad (or even at home for that matter) wearing Western attire (suits and boots). I wonder what makes you so ashamed of your traditional attire....hmmmmmm?!! Why ape the West so much ?? Still taking dictates from your British owners eh??
Another day, another time projecting your own shortcomings as some other country's.
Are you alluding to something that I'm not familiar with?
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Country flag
Pls don't pull things out of your filthy no good arse. Read up more on Indian history.

Is that part of Aryan Invasion/Migration Theory?
i_f25.png

Azaad

Country flag

skywatcher

Country flag
That's why wumaos like you aren't taken seriously out here. You can't even tell the difference between north & north west.
whether I'm a a Wumao or not has nothing do with your point. This is a purely academic issue.
i_f25.png

Indo-European_expansions.jpg

jai jaganath

Country flag
What I know is the Northern India you mentioned is probably located in Pakistan.View attachment 209838
Again that proves u know shit about India
70% of that civilization u describe lies in India
That civilization was product of concept of Hinduism
And Hinduism is no more in Pakistan so they don't have any right on that claim
This entire civilization is built by Hindus giving all rights to them

Sayman Ame

Country flag
Are you alluding to something that I'm not familiar with?View attachment 209836
So much for all the chest thumping of "muh Middle Kingdom" that the Chinese still gotta wear Western suits and boots to appear developed and actually get their approval !!!

Untitled.jpg

whether I'm a a Wumao or not has nothing do with your point. This is a purely academic issue.View attachment 209840
View attachment 209839

Oh, also , there's the "out of India theory" also in the academia; You probably need to contend with this too;

images-1-14.jpeg

skywatcher

Country flag
So much for all the chest thumping of "muh Middle Kingdom" that the Chinese still gotta wear Western suits and boots to appear developed and actually get their approval !!!

View attachment 209842

Oh, also , there's the "out of India theory" also in the academia; You probably need to contend with this too;

View attachment 209844
Are you alluding to South Korea and Japan and Taiwan and Singapore leaders wearing western suits?
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Country flag

View attachment 209842

View attachment 209844
People went out from India and then they went back to invade India. It's logically possible.
i_f25.png

Azaad

Country flag
People went out from India and then they went back to invade India. It's logically possible.View attachment 209850
So why are Chinese ashamed of wearing their own costumes & ape westerners instead ? Tacit approval of the superiority of western thought - communism , western apparel - 3 piece suits & dresses , love of western music - implicit confession that Chinese music is inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles