TV Series Recommendation Thread

sauntheninja

Country flag
Just finished Vincenzo on netflix
Looking up for my next K drama
Most probably I'll watch
View attachment 135602
This one is really good watch hometown cha cha as well the only problems with these kdramas is they have to introduce a dark storyline where something happens in the character past that they haven't gotten over the drama becomes quite exhausting to watch

satabdi masiha saal

A new series called " Rocket Boys " in sony live .. Based on life events of Dr Vikram Sarabhai and Dr Homi jahangir Bhaba . Heard good reviews from few young people . Unfortunately when u search rocket boys in google it shows " Racket boys " a korian series in Netflix with horrible reviews .

gajapati

Country flag
japanese anime is real charm .. I have watched few english dubbed episodes of Black clover , my hero academia .. I wonder such anime industry can be created in india .

SKC

Country flag
This one is really good watch hometown cha cha as well the only problems with these kdramas is they have to introduce a dark storyline where something happens in the character past that they haven't gotten over the drama becomes quite exhausting to watch
Watched 3 KDramas and then got bored. Same story recycled in every second KDrama:
1. May Queen
2. Hotel King
3. Revolutionary Love

Swesh

still in its earliest days, Kao and KSN managed to put together a brilliant team of men who were trained in guerilla warfare and weakened the presence of West Pakistan soldiers in Bangladesh before the actual Indian army could even enter the field of action. While Kao planned from Delhi, KSN was involved in the field. Known among the East Pakistan rebels as Col Menon, KSN was involved in training the refugees into a fierce army that bought down the West Pakistan army and managed to gain independence for Bangladesh.

Blademaster

Jack Ryan season 3 on amazon is fine, usual tom clancy tropes, wokeness largely within limits.
amazon TV shows seems to have a number of series with murican patriots and veteran audience in mind.
Does it display Indians in a good light? I recall that Tom Clancy was rabidly anti-India during his time.

skunk works

Country flag
Does it display Indians in a good light? I recall that Tom Clancy was rabidly anti-India during his time.
Don't know about this one, but one day while trawling around the kindle store I came upon a Tom Clancy book set in Kashmir! Bought it quickly.
Well it's called 'Op Center: Line of Control' and is not actually written by Clancy, but is ghost-written by someone else. I read on nevertheless.
I made about 2 chapters.
India has a hyper nationalist defense minister 'John Kabir' who wants war with Pakistan. Pretty sure I have heard this name in a bollywood movie.

Anyway, security in the valley is handled by the NSG and the SFF has gone rogue- working for the defense Minister.

A bunch of Pakistan terrorists led by a woman SSG officer (is that even a thing??) are the good guys who only target security forces in the valley and are very careful about not killing civilians.

soon the rogue SFF explode a bomb at a temple in srinagar which causes religious tension. The Pakistani terrorists then race against time to prove it wasn't them that did it.

The local women wear 'sarees that billow in the wind' in fucking srinagar.
Daily airstrikes happen at the LOC (oh I wish) with MiG-29s squaring off against Pak F-16.

Like look I don't mind the idiotic picture of the conflict he shows, but atleast be bothered to do basic research about the region?? Seriously sarees in srinagar??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles