Trump may ask India to send troops to Afghanistan

brational

Country flag
I think, indian army should erstwhile contemplate this before taking such gigantic actions which would unsympathetically aches them back.

Afghan Soldier Kills Three U.S Soldiers in Nangarhar

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/afghan-soldier-kills-three-us-soldiers-nangarhar
Tumhare gaand me to already Mirchi lag gayi... Socho tab kya Hoga jab Indian Army will have boot on ground... Kyun apna jhand Kara raha hai... Jaa kahin jaake suicide attempt le.. Khudkhush ho ja aur Hume bhi khushi de...

AnantS

Country flag

Neo

You dealt with USA? Last time I heard your Kamandoo General President pissed in his pants when Bush said "We will send you back to stone age".
Musharraf did what any leader in his place would have done, be it a civilian or a dictator. US was hit, hit bad and it had world sympathy. Tomahawks would be flying all over Pakistan if we didn't go along. Our understanding of US' psyche plus our ability to play them not only got us out of US embargoes but helped us modernise our armed forces including our nuclear arsenal with US money. Indeed, Pakistan and Israel are the only countries who know how to deal with the US.

India can't.

Its not called Dealt but Dolled up to please the bully.
Explained already how we dealt with them India OTOH, specially Modi is just bending over, selling your country and your sovereignty. You just don't know it. Time will tell.

Pak Think Tank ? The one who rant on daily Urdu chit chat shows, cry more about Pakistani failures and abuse Hindus ??
You won't hear the think tank on the social media. Unlike yours, we don't perform media circus, we deliver.

Your bravado will keep making sense till India start taking it seriously.
Let's wait and see

brational

Country flag
So you want Indian soldiers to go fight wars of other countries just becuase you want the world to think we are some world power?

What should we let the world know? This is not a game. You can't talk so irresponsibly when the lives of our own soldiers is at stake.
You will write a letter to the president of India to stop sending Indian troops to UN peace keeping mission. If you don't do it, stay Away from me... Don't say UN peace keeping is a different story... You better watch some sa re Gama PA and kill your time there...

Tum log dusro ki naukri karoge but khudse Kuchh nahi karoge.. Baniya ho ki bha****(no offense)

Last edited:

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
You will write a letter to the president of India to stop sending Indian troops to UN peace keeping mission. If you don't do it, stay Away from me... Don't say UN peace keeping is a different story... You better watch some sa re Gama PA and kill your time there...
Great. Go for personal attacks. Shows how much brains you have.

I am at the end of my patience here trying to argue with nicompoops that vannot be bothered to think about the lives of their own guardian angels. At least read the thread before you start commenting on it.

Afghanistan is not some peacekeeping mission. Its a war. And if we deploy our troops there without a stated objective, its a war we've lost before we started. I asked you state a firm objective. And the answer I get is "Lets the world know that we are here". What kind of a strategy is that? When they go for peacekeeping missions, they have clear objectives.

This is not some COD bullshit. This is the real deal. And if you want to comment on this post of mine, at least go through all my posts in this thread before you open your trap. And if you want to simply indulge in personal attacks, don't bother posting here.

raja696

Guys people have to understand sending troops doesn't mean , our deployed forces in afganistan going after terrorist insurgents. And we dont have to run after every talibunny or isis.

15000 troops , means securing our investments as well as training afgan soldiers right in there country, instead of them coming to India.

We can plan intelligence units and information gathering covertly in association with afgans.

Plan meticulously a grid involving iran, afgans and Indian centre for intelligence sharing and covert attacks (independent of usa involvement).

Our troops will work only in tangent with afgan requests. So there is no question of afgan people backfire.

Deployment doesn't need to fight a war. It can be for safety of the people like holding assets in defensive purposes. Like we do in africa.

We unnecessarily assuming that we are fighting usa war. We dont need to, what we do is bribing friendly afgan tribes and increase our legitimacy for intelligence . So that Once usa decide to leave , along with them we will also leave by making sure our assets remain and make opposition to pak talibunny shifting on to Indian borders as jihadists.

Once again saying deployment doesn't need to be hot pursuit of jihadis. We can actually make lot of friends from usa backed operatives as well as russian backed opertives. Can block impending terror strikes planned inside India from afgan covert centres by eliminating threats from our proxies to hit napaki generals itself.

This also gives us insight in to the war happening in middle east (our shortcomings will be known to fine tune our war doctrines ). It will help us to understand nature of the war and napaki strategies in case of limited war ever happens at our borders.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Guys people have to understand sending troops doesn't mean , our deployed forces in afganistan going after terrorist insurgents. And we dont have run after every talibunny or isis.

15000 troops , means securing our investments as well as training afgan soldiers right in there country, instead of them coming to India.

We can plan intelligence units and information gathering covertly in association with afgans.

Plan meticulously a grid involving iran, afgans and Indian centre for intelligence sharing and covert attacks (independent of usa involvement).

Our troops will work only in tangent with afgan requests. So there is no question of afgan people backfire.

Deployment doesn't need to be fight war. It can be for safety of the people like holding assets in defensive purposes.
We are already doing that! The numbers are hazy for a reason. But CISF and NSG(!?) are deployed there. Afghanistan has to ask and we will provide more. We are doing much more covertly than we could ever achieve overtly. For proofs: Watch Paki Gernails doing randi rona daily

brational

Country flag
Great. Go for personal attacks. Shows how much brains you have.

I am at the end of my patience here trying to argue with nicompoops that vannot be bothered to think about the lives of their own guardian angels. At least read the thread before you start commenting on it.

Afghanistan is not some peacekeeping mission. Its a war. And if we deploy our troops there without a stated objective, its a war we've lost before we started. I asked you state a firm objective. And the answer I get is "Lets the world know that we are here". What kind of a strategy is that? When they go for peacekeeping missions, they have clear objectives.

This is not some COD bullshit. This is the real deal. And if you want to comment on this post of mine, at least go through all my posts in this thread before you open your trap. And if you want to simply indulge in personal attacks, don't bother posting here.
You mean to say we are at peace? Bro I am not attacking you, you are my best buddy and it is my right to fight with you..

Are you OK with porkis killing Indian soldiers peacefully everyday? If you are OK, I am with you. If not, then don't lie that we are not at war.. So does Afghanistan...

take2spot

You mean to say we are at peace? Bro I am not attacking you, you are my best buddy and it is my right to fight with you..

Are you OK with porkis killing Indian soldiers peacefully everyday? If you are OK, I am with you. If not, then don't lie that we are not at war.. So does Afghanistan...
Afghan NDS and Indian intelligence agencies RAW gave funds and other assistance to Pakistani Taliban militants which have ground bases in Afghanistan to fight with Pakistan is no more hidden and it’s an open secret, so tit for tat situation is already kept at stake and would be well taken care of don’t worry you would soon see the results on the ground.

brational

Country flag
Musharraf did what any leader in his place would have done, be it a civilian or a dictator. US was hit, hit bad and it had world sympathy. Tomahawks would be flying all over Pakistan if we didn't go along. Our understanding of US' psyche plus our ability to play them not only got us out of US embargoes but helped us modernise our armed forces including our nuclear arsenal with US money. Indeed, Pakistan and Israel are the only countries who know how to deal with the US.

India can't.

Explained already how we dealt with them India OTOH, specially Modi is just bending over, selling your country and your sovereignty. You just don't know it. Time will tell.

You won't hear the think tank on the social media. Unlike yours, we don't perform media circus, we deliver.

Let's wait and see
Tumhare leaders ka aukat kulla karne tak ka hi hai...
What wait and see? Saare chhed to band Kara liye, ab kya Aankh marwaogey?

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Afghan NDS and Indian intelligence agencies RAW gave funds and other assistance to Pakistani Taliban militants which have ground bases in Afghanistan to fight with Pakistan is no more hidden and it’s an open secret, so tit for tat situation is already kept at stake and would be well taken care of don’t worry you would soon see the results on the ground.
If India will bite the dust, then let us bite it. Why are you advising us to not go there?

Pakis are world class Idiots.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
It is not enough face-palm.

brational

Country flag
Ha ha ha... Teekha laal in your dirty gaand.. Give a date on results on ground.. You are a inferior quom. You don't have the depth and perseverance... You will cry foul on every Indian move like what you are doing now... Khudkhush ho ja pagley aur humey bhi khushi de... Don't apply inbred mathematics...

raja696

We are already doing that! The numbers are hazy for a reason. But CISF and NSG(!?) are deployed there. Afghanistan has to ask and we will provide more. We are doing much more covertly than we could ever achieve overtly. For proofs: Watch Paki Gernails doing randi rona daily
Now we are doing it in personal capacity witb afgans and we are untouchables to usa nato forces intel input.

This time we will be partnering with them. There is a difference when ur a player and when ur a outsider.

Iast time we had to beg usa en at un that kabul blasts on our embassy is done by pakis even though we have clear proofs. This time usa en un have to listen to us if pakis target us and we will even be in a position to authorise sanctions as non nato partner from giving aid to napakis and weapons. We will complete that circle.

cyclops

Country flag
Maybe in some capacity we can get involved but not excessively, directly and/or overtly.
Special Forces, intelligence agencies etc can act in some fashion that does not attract attention.
Not to mention the easy access to napaki border and furthering our soft power status in Afghanistan.

Flame Thrower

@Neo

Before you say India can't handle USA, I'd like to give you a glimpse of what India had done, doing and will do....

In the Past we've handled both SU and US together, before you go deeper, we've made US to setup IITs, we are the only SU ally which didn't face the wrath of US and burned down to dust....Before you come up with China as example(after border disputes with Russia, China literally begged for US help and got all it needed. Of all the SU allies, apart from China we were in good shape by 2000)....

Handling US.... Ever heard of 123 agreement or Indo US nuclear agreement....NSG was formed after our smiling Buddha or PNE test(to stop countries misusing nuclear materials)... We made sure that US would supply nuclear materials which is also the founder of NSG. After US deal, whole world started to supply Nuclear Raw materials...

India is in MTCR, will be in NSG in near future (once Thorium reactors go critical, even China can't stop us getting into NSG). @Neo Till then celebrate every Indian failed attempt to NSG.

We shall get all the leverages needed from US and Russia both in future too...

Before anyone say that Russia is tilting towards Pak...are you guys dumb!!!those hind sales made you believe that Russia is tilting towards Pak!!! Russia was angry that India is not buying weapons from Russia...In simple terms, Russia need money, Pak can't give money...it is as simple as that, if Russia gets angry, it might sell another pour of second hand hinds that's it nothing more than that. Cause Russia can't be friend us and Pak can't but more than couple of hinds without any foreign help; that foreign help(including China) won't come if the weapons are Russian.....

@Neo, now coming to American help and consequences in Pakistan...

It's good that sanctions lifted from Pak, got all the latest weapons, you even upgraded your Nukes...that's it!!?? What Nukes are doing!!?? eating away the funds from Education, Healthcare and Development!!??

By the way how is Pak national bird (reaper/predator) flying...did it get its hunt today!!!??

ISI was also helping Afghan Taliban as well as supporting US. Did you care to mention about the losses.

America looks you as Untrusted Ally... Is it ok for you.

If China become important to US, we will become closer friend to US. Then what is the fate of Pak!! Before you point your fingers to China, wait till 2018, that is when Pak starts payment to China. You'll know more about Chinese plans latter.

Last edited:

raja696

Maybe in some capacity we can get involved but not excessively, directly and/or overtly.
Special Forces, intelligence agencies etc can act in some fashion that does not attract attention.
Not to mention the easy access to napaki border and furthering our soft power status in Afghanistan.
Yup I agree ,we can be somewhere between invading force and current soft embassy strength. Adding moderate muzzle for current operations.

brational

Country flag
The best option for India is to secure eastern and southern afghan borders... Help Afghanistan to streamline the internal security... Let the Nato forces and NDS do all firefighting..
Indian forces should neutralize all border misadventure by Pakistan.

This is the best opportunity for India... Grab it or repent later.. We can have a permanent base in Afghanistan in the long run... Keep China away from Afghanistan...

take2spot

@Neo

Before you say India can't handle USA, I'd like to give you a glimpse of what India had done, doing and will do....

In the Past we've handled both SU and US together, before you go deeper, we've made US to setup IITs, we are the only SU ally which didn't face the wrath of US and burned down to dust....Before you come up with China as example(after border disputes with Russia, China literally begged for US help and got all it needed. Of all the SU allies, apart from China we were in good shape by 2000)....

Handling US.... Ever heard of 123 agreement or Indo US nuclear agreement....NSG was formed after our smiling Buddha or PNE test(to stop countries misusing nuclear materials)... We made sure that US would supply nuclear materials which is also the founder of NSG. After US deal, whole world started to supply Nuclear Raw materials...

India is in MTCR, will be in NSG in near future (once Thorium reactors go critical, even China can't stop us getting into NSG). @Neo Till then celebrate every Indian failed attempt to NSG.

We shall get all the leverages needed from US and Russia both in future too...

Before anyone say that Russia is tilting towards Pak...are you guys dumb!!!those hind sales made you believe that Russia is tilting towards Pak!!! Russia was angry that India is not buying weapons from Russia...In simple terms, Russia need money, Pak can't give money...it is as simple as that, if Russia gets angry, it might sell another pour of second hand hinds that's it nothing more than that. Cause Russia can't be friend us and Pak can't but more than couple of hinds without any foreign help; that foreign help(including China) won't come if the weapons are Russian.....

@Neo, now coming to American help and consequences in Pakistan...

It's good that sanctions lifted from Pak, got all the latest weapons, you even upgraded your Nukes...that's it!!?? What Nukes are doing!!?? eating away the funds from Education, Healthcare and Development!!??

By the way how is Pak national bird (reaper/predator) flying...did it get its hunt today!!!??

But Russia-Indian relations came crashing down in 2016. Why?

So why on Earth would Russia lose interest in its seemingly perfect, long-time ally? Why all of a sudden Russia has warmed up to Pakistan, its Cold War rival and the biggest historical enemy of India?

Global relations are the answer. While many may argue, Russia has been very smart about global relations in terms of strategical and long-term planning.

Russia made a choice in favor of Pakistan

So Putin had a choice: to continue bromancing with India and see their friendship inevitably fade by the year,
or look for a new, more reliable ally.

The indication that Russia views Pakistan as its core ally in South Asia was their joint military exercises Druzhba (Friendship)

Another indication that Russia has lost its interest in India came when at the recent BRICS Summit in Goa, Russia refused to support India in its claims that Pakistan allegedly sponsors terrorism.

Pakistan and Russia beef up military cooperation

Russia and Pakistan have held three major joint military drills since 2014: two naval drills (Arabian Monsoon 2014 and Arabian Monsoon 2015), and the recently concluded Druzhba 2016 drills. Moscow also announced it would hold additional drills with Islamabad in 2017.

Last year, Pakistan made headlines when it bought four Mi-35 helicopter gunships from Russia. Additionally, in the 12 months, Pakistani army officials have been visiting Russia on a regular basis, looking for new military deals.

Russia-China-Pakistan triangle: New superpower axis

Do the math now.

Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles