Votes: 51 49.5%
  • ≤ 10

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

These haramis don't care whether their joke of a nation didn't get a single medal... but they prematurely ejaculated in joy when 2 throws of Neeraj chopra were disqualified... all they wanted was that he should lose... That's the very purpose of Pakistan's existence as the parasite attached to India... This is how they declare victory in 65, 99 & all those incidents which we never witnessed with our eyes.

Last edited:

HitmanBlood

Country flag

These haramis don't care whether their joke of a nation didn't get a single medal... but they prematurely ejaculated in joy when 2 throws of Neeraj chopra were disqualified... all they wanted was that he should lose... That's the very purpose of Pakistan's existence as the parasite attached to India... This is how they declare victory in 65, 99 & all those incidents which we never witnessed with our eyes.
Premature Ejaculation is their national disease. With such retarded nonsense, they are only embarassing themselves.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Economy will matter a lot by 2025 if we cross 4 Trl and by 2030 we are above 6-7 Trl economy then yes we can aim for hosting Olympic in 2036 . Even i had ahmedabad in my mind as potential city considering it has few good stadiums but i think bhubaneswar has much more higher potential to host Asian Games , CWG or even Olympics if infrastructure is developed slowly from now .

Also make Indian football team qualify for WC 2030 or 2034 when qualifying teams from AFC will be increase by 2 more from current 4 teams .
Another point to be made here, is that if you look at the current medal tally, China, rather impressively, leads the world. This is not solely due to economic growth, but rather due to adequate financial support(i.e. diversion of freebies to the poor and farmers to ride around in their Audis), to the growth of Sports in the country. Orgs like SAI need major revamps, as the bureaucratic inertia and corruption is too big to handle. The Govt. already did such a thing in the medical stream by replacing the IMA with a new org last December.

Another reason why China wins many medals is due to their laser-like focus on certain sports only, where they almost always win Gold medals, adding to their medal tally. While the US pushes for medals in every sport and has infra for all sports, their lack of focus results in them winning a lot of bronzes and silvers, but fewer Golds as compared to the Chinese. If you look at Chinese medal tallies over the last 20 years, 70% have come from only 6 sports, including gymnastics and table tennis. Something similar can be done in India, with focus on sports like shooting, hockey, wrestling, etc.

https://supchina.com/2021/08/02/these-six-sports-account-for-70-of-chinas-gold-in-tokyo-so-far/

Suggest all Indians read this article.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Why Marathi handles which are part of RSS are spreading fake story that he is a maratha descendent ? Which is a big big lie & a shameful one , are avg malnourished Marathi that insecure specially RSS wale ? I thought they are good at only faking Marathi history. They have now even started appropriating communities which have nothing to do with them :lol: @Maharaj samudragupt , what's your view on this.
See,comrade calling marathi names is not good on your part.
Nothing against rajputs , but maratha did challenge mughal power at its peak aka aurngazeb times.
It's a different issue that they themselves became tyrannical , when they gained territories plus in 3rd battle of panipat , various tactical mistakes did cost them victory.
As far as Neeraj chopda is concerned , he is a khatri punjabi , nothing more nothing less.
Going by his surname , he has no such relationship with Marathas.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Why Marathi handles which are part of RSS are spreading fake story that he is a maratha descendent ? Which is a big big lie & a shameful one , are avg malnourished Marathi that insecure specially RSS wale ? I thought they are good at only faking Marathi history. They have now even started appropriating communities which have nothing to do with them :lol: @Maharaj samudragupt , what's your view on this.
I don't know why you are singling out Maharashtrians. This is a disease that all of us Indians have, be it common man or CM of states.

As a Maharashtrian I don't give 2 F**ks about where our medal winning athletes come from but this thing about him being Ror Maratha (not sure true of false) is coming from this article which is also mentioned in the tweet you have quoted.

It seems dubious for sure as Balaji Baji Rao was not part of third battle of Panipat, Sadashivrao Bhau was.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/brun...eraj-chopra/story-5uITOtniwhY3Ng3AMeJRhP.html

On the other side I do hope we do establish the rivalry between states as national level games so that states are encouraged to give more attention to our athletes.

warriorextreme

Country flag
They didn't challenge anything , it's another deccani Marathi revionist fakery of last 100 years as for neeraj he is a ror. They were originally from sindh not Maharashtra. These ror Maratha fakery is done by RSS Marathi gang sitting in deccan starting around year 2000 supported by certain jat politicians in haryana for their own benefit. This is not first time they did it, they did with other communities to including mine. Both RW & LW for their own personal benefit.
This is news to me that this Rod Maratha stuff is fake. I have read that they have surnames like Maharashtrians and many other similarities to Maharashtrian communities, cam you give link to some articles that debunk this?

The matching of surnames is uncanny. The Rods have surnames like Pawar, Chavan, Bhosle, Sawant, Memane, Dudhane, Khokhre, Khasbare, Ghole, Dhabade, Bodle, Jhondhle, Shelar, Batane, to name a few. Many words in their language are typically Marathi. They call puran poli, a Maharashtrian sweet roti, poli. They refer to a rupee as hon, which was what Chhatrapati Shivaji's currency was called. They stand out in Haryana for eating dal and rice at night, a common practice among villagers in Maharashtra even today.

As many of the soldiers in the battle of Panipat were from the Konkan region of Maharashtra, that explains why Rod songs have mention of the sea, unheard of in Haryana. And, interestingly, the Rods assign a prominent role to the maternal uncle in any wedding, similar to the practice in Maharashtra. Though the Rod women dress like other Haryanvis, their style of covering their heads before elders is also akin to women in rural Maharashtra.

Says Hari Singh Pawar, 63, a Rod farmer from Kemla village near Karnal in Haryana, "We have no doubt that we are descendants of the Panipat survivors. Till recently, every Rod home had swords and spears and our love for horses was legendary." Agrees Lakhpat Singh Thardak, 80, who sports a simple white safa and has gold rings in both ears in Maratha fashion, "The Rods are the only ones in the area today to retain their love for horses like the Marathas."

A simple, though by no means less conclusive, proof of the Maratha heritage of the Rods is the practice of saying "Chhatrapati ki Jai" (long live Chhatrapati Shivaji ) at the drop of a hat. Says Inderraj Singh Dudhane, 81, of Dadupur Kasa village in Karnal district, "Even when a child sneezed, our mothers would say 'Chhatrapati ki Jai'." Adds Abharam Dudhane, 86, sitting beside him, "As in Maharashtra, we give a lot of importance to Bhai Dooj that follows Diwali, compared to Rakshabandhan."

Says Kuldip Singh Bhonsle, a Rod farmer who lives in the Kunjpura fort near Panipat, "That we are descendents of the survivors of Panipat battle has given us a new, proud identity." While a memorial, built in 1992 by the Haryana government, marks the field where the battle was fought, More and Varma want another one built to the survivors who went on to create a little slice of Maharashtra in the heart of Haryana.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Ror is different from Rod or whatever from deccan. They are no maratha's , neither they are jat's. Why do you think neeraj is in Rajputana rifle's :wink: they associate themselves with Tomar Rajputs of delhi.

You should go through this.

Most of this maratha & other revisionist history from gujjars to ahirs are done both by deccani gang & LW sitting in delhi & it's happening from the time of British. They even manage to brainwash many rors in north.
The logic about him being in Rajputana Rifles is flawed because these regiments are no more caste/community based.

But I still do not understand how do Rods have Maharashtrian surnames?

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
I have come to realize the more we discuss caste the more we fall in to the trap of left wing and anti national groups .. This Last 4/5 years this caste issue is being over dramatized and every small/unrelated issue in a population of 1.3 bil people is picked up and is being popularized for the reason u all know ... Even events are being created or manufactured ... The old establishments are in sock as caste equation is being falsified in election management day by day .. There are lots of vested interest . They want to revive something which is dying its natural death gradually .

Watched this video of pr sreejesh family after he saved the goal which led to india's victory

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Jab tak sports ko lucrative nahi banaogey, tab tak yahi haal raheney. Double digit abhi dur hai

What if we have fixed stipend for medals and podium finishes graded with significance?

How much would that cost?

warriorextreme

Country flag
Yes they are. Rajputana rifle's recruit from Rajputs & jat's. Rohr's are no jat's which is a fact & historically rohr's like Arora's ( khatris ) claimed kashatriya status. Rors associate themselves with Chauhans as well as tomars Rajputs of delhi according to British records, they are no Chauhans for sure. rods of deccan have nothing to do with any rors of north. Is like claiming since many tomars, Chauhan surname are found among gujjar, jats, ahirs etc they are Rajputs. They got those surname for a reason & i will probably get banned if i post why many of them do carry rajput surname from india to Pakistan, so just leave it there. these rors being maratha descendents is deccan revionist history of chadi gang.
I still do not have answer to my question about why Rods have Maharashtrian surnames. The surnames that were mentioned in one of my posts are purely Maharashtrian surnames.

Also you are wrong about these regiments hiring only from their namesake communities.

E.g. Col. Magod Basappa Ravindranath of Rajputana rifles who recevied Vir Chakra is clearly not Rajput or Jat. Same goes for all such regiments which remain only namesake

May be @Mods can move this to relevant or chit chat thread?

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
:lol: lmao bhaee...this is so unimaginable even for a gujju like me...
the city is overpopulated as feck, climate is so pathetic, summers are brutal,
lots of dust everywhere,
and not all parts of amdavad are that developed, some are just 3rd grade ghetto zones (hope i don't need to mention which areas) (When Trump came here they literally erected tall walls around these said areas to "conceal" ghetto-ish-ness of those parts to then POTUS but then again he came with Blackhawks helis to ;survey; the city for potential threats :lol:, personally witnessed it,
another moment,
when Shinzo Abe came to visit Amdavad, i was living nearby a flyover named "Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw bridge" {google its location, supposedly one of the 'developed' areas of Ahmedabad}, the area had some usual pothholes and cracked roads BUT since Shinzo-san's motorcade was supposed to pass through that they immediately deployed orange-clad civil engineers to fix those pothholes and cracks and what not...after his visit and events were over one monsoon season and pothholes they fixed were back😏 }
by 2036 it would have gone worser than current situation,
and you want international track and field and triathlon and shooting and nowadays skateboarding etc all being organised in that place ?! please spare us sob stories man...even with maximum efforts it would be another commonwealth games 2010 redux moment.
Hosting Olympics is a bad bad idea.

Few few countries are even looking at it.

Cities are winning by default since no other city is applying.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Rods are different from rors they are not same. Just cause they sound similar they are not same.
as for Colonel , i am not talking about officers , fighting group ( soldiers ) mostly belong to Rajput & jat's, it's a fixed class regiment.
Does it matters , laya to medal bharat ke liye na.
Wo chopra hai , khatri punjabi hai , bas .
End that here.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Okay bois.
I think I have found out the reason why Koreans are so good at archery at Olympics.

The girl in thumbnail is K-Pop star Tzuyu (originally from Taiwan). This video is from "Idol Star Athletics Championships (ISAC)" which seems to be olympics for celebrities, seems like good idea to popularize sports (or may be not).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles