Country flag
Guess, what, gold medalist has been canceled :-

View attachment 103769
View attachment 103770
View attachment 103771
View attachment 103772
View attachment 103773
View attachment 103774

Namassi's, marxshits & pappuan media coolies are upset.
Bhai why do you post this and sour the moment for yourself and others, there will always be people like this wallowing in misery, depression, jealousy etc. today is India's day and Neeraj Chopra's day not Modi or somebody else's, today is a day for many young Indians to get inspired and follow Neeraj's footsteps, also a friendly piece of advice that even I will try and follow, Get OFF twitter, it is the most toxic and depressing place ever, it affects my mental health badly and probably will affect yours too if you listen to some of the people speaking there.

Stalingrad

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Guess, what, gold medalist has been canceled :-

View attachment 103769
View attachment 103770
View attachment 103771
View attachment 103772
View attachment 103773
View attachment 103774

I am quiet confident that his gold medal does not care about the feeling of these yahoo's
Bencho, don't sour the moment for us.
Sala in log ke baare me humlog jaante bhi nai the , kya farq padta hai kisi ko.inlog ko inke mohalle me koi nai janta hai , aur aap in chudru toli ka twitter post kar rahe ho

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Bhai why do you post this and sour the moment for yourself and others, there will always be people like this wallowing in misery, depression, jealousy etc. today is India's day and Neeraj Chopra's day not Modi or somebody else's, today is a day for many young Indians to get inspired and follow Neeraj's footsteps, also a friendly piece of advice that even I will try and follow, Get OFF twitter, it is the most toxic and depressing place ever, it affects my mental health badly and probably will affect yours too if you listen to some of the people speaking there.
Exactly.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Bencho, don't sour the moment for us.
Sala in log ke baare me humlog jaante bhi nai the , kya farq padta hai kisi ko.inlog ko inke mohalle me koi nai janta hai , aur aap in chudru toli ka twitter post kar rahe ho
For them sangh sanghi is the be all and end all of everything, sick people all of them.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Narendra Modi

@narendramodi

Neeraj, you’re a brave youngster who has been making India proud continuously! Everyone is praying for your quick and complete recovery. @Neeraj_chopra1

Neeraj Chopra

@Neeraj_chopra1
Undergone elbow surgery in Mumbai by Dr.Dinshaw Pardiwala.Will require some months of rehabilitation before i can start back with throwing.Hoping to return stronger. Every setback is a setup for a comeback.God wants to bring you out better than you were before. फिर मिलेंगे

4:43 PM · May 4, 2019
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1124535099754725376%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=&tweet_id=1124535099754725376

Stalingrad

Bro this isn't abt Sanghis vs Left. Never see it that way. It is always ecosystem vs Bharat. Affluent Liberal India vs Bharat. Twitter is a toxic shithole yes, but right now without any alternative it also remains the fastest means of mass communication both true/fake.
Do u think they are hounding him for overtly being Sanghi? If Neeraj ain't from Indian Army they would hound him merely for being overtly Nationalistic. Their definition of Nationalism has boundaries defined by them i.e., the usual Lutyens cabal, left academicians etc. Anyone speaking his mind is a Bhakt/Sanghi.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Bro this isn't abt Sanghis vs Left. Never see it that way. It is always ecosystem vs Bharat. Affluent Liberal India vs Bharat. Twitter is a toxic shithole yes, but right now without any alternative it also remains the fastest means of mass communication both true/fake.
Do u think they are hounding him for overtly being Sanghi? If Neeraj ain't from Indian Army they would hound him merely for being overtly Nationalistic. Their definition of Nationalism has boundaries defined by them i.e., the usual Lutyens cabal, left academicians etc. Anyone speaking his mind is a Bhakt/Sanghi.
Unse validation hi kyu lene ka bhai , wo hote kon hai hume kuch kehne waale.
Bakar sab karte hai, gaand .Me guuda chudru toli ka nai hai bhai
Gaand me gooda humare hai .
Banda fauji hai , raj rif ka hai.
Subedar ne , raj rif ka naam or thalsena ka naam uncha kiya hai.
Ignore karo , behen ke takon ko.
Saale college me rag hote honge.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

HawkisRight

Country flag
I hope Now GoI gives agressive push towards Olympics and sort out political chutzpah from system...now going forward aim should be..
24 Paris - 2/3 Gold 15+ medals
28 LA - 5/6 Gold 20+ medals
32 Brisbane - 6/7 Gold 30+ medals
36 Ahemdabad - 10+ Gold 40+ medals

These results can be achieved IF ecosystem is created irrespective of which government is in Delhi
Authorities Must bring 2036 Olympics to Ahemdabad..
From 2040 India should start for Top 5 to Top 3..

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I hope Now GoI gives agressive push towards Olympics and sort out political chutzpah from system...now going forward aim should be..
24 Paris - 2/3 Gold 15+ medals
28 LA - 5/6 Gold 20+ medals
32 Brisbane - 6/7 Gold 30+ medals
36 Ahemdabad - 10+ Gold 40+ medals

These results can be achieved IF ecosystem is created irrespective of which government is in Delhi
From 2040 India should start for Top 5 to Top 3..
:lol: lmao bhaee...this is so unimaginable even for a gujju like me...
the city is overpopulated as feck, climate is so pathetic, summers are brutal,
lots of dust everywhere,
and not all parts of amdavad are that developed, some are just 3rd grade ghetto zones (hope i don't need to mention which areas) (When Trump came here they literally erected tall walls around these said areas to "conceal" ghetto-ish-ness of those parts to then POTUS but then again he came with Blackhawks helis to ;survey; the city for potential threats :lol:, personally witnessed it,
another moment,
when Shinzo Abe came to visit Amdavad, i was living nearby a flyover named "Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw bridge" {google its location, supposedly one of the 'developed' areas of Ahmedabad}, the area had some usual pothholes and cracked roads BUT since Shinzo-san's motorcade was supposed to pass through that they immediately deployed orange-clad civil engineers to fix those pothholes and cracks and what not...after his visit and events were over one monsoon season and pothholes they fixed were back😏 }
by 2036 it would have gone worser than current situation,
and you want international track and field and triathlon and shooting and nowadays skateboarding etc all being organised in that place ?! please spare us sob stories man...even with maximum efforts it would be another commonwealth games 2010 redux moment.

Last edited:

HawkisRight

Country flag
:lol: lmao bhaee...this is so unimaginable even for a gujju like me...
the city is overpopulated as feck, climate is so pathetic, summers are brutal,
lots of dust everywhere,
and not all parts of amdavad are that developed, some are just 3rd grade ghetto zones (hope i don't need to mention which areas)
by 2036 it would have gone worser than current situation,
and you want international track and field and triathlon and shooting and nowadays skateboarding etc all being organised in that place ?! please spare us sob stories man...even with maximum efforts it would be another commonwealth games 2020 redux moment.
Bruh IF planned yes we can bring it in 36...And their will always be problems it's our choice what to do..Or as we r accustomed to We will be still celebrating 1 gold in 2036 by some individual brilliant athlete talking about how this will change future generations..At 2036 India will be 10+ trillion economy So i hope we don't miss the bus

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles