Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Man, this time it is looking like too much NARROW MISSES are happening.
Golpher girl narrowly missed.
Wrestler narrowly missed.
Marry Kom narrowly missed.
Girls hockey narrowly missed.
If I am not and I don't know yet but the javelin guy too will narrowly miss.

I want to ask,What the heck? and why so much narrow misses? The wrestler if I am not wrong his coach was banned.
I am glad that I turned out to be wrong on two fronts.

Next olympics, go with the thinking of TO OUTDO YOUR ENEMY BY TWO TIMES in a game, then ONLY INDIA WILL WIN in this WHITE DOMINATED OLYMPICS side show.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Next Olympics is just three years away. Something tells me it's going to be a cracker for India. Our shooters will be in their prime. We have lots of junior World champions in wrestling and boxing (especially in the women's section) now. Even Neeraj, Ravi Dahiya, Mirabai, Lovlina, Amit Pangal and Kamaljeet will be peaking then.

HawkisRight

Country flag
I am glad that I turned out to be wrong on two fronts.

Next olympics, go with the thinking of TO OUTDO YOUR ENEMY BY TWO TIMES in a game, then ONLY INDIA WILL WIN in this WHITE DOMINATED OLYMPICS side show.
China is no. 1 in "white dominated Olympics"...If u want to improve find ur mistakes, accept them, take lessons, make progress over past performances as a Unit..We all know why India fails to punch it's weight in Olympics and its not about conspiracy theories..I hope GoI gives serious push for sports over next decade

Abdus Salem killed

Indians are celebrating... Our best ever Olympics performance with Seven medals🥇🥈🥈🥉🥉🥉🥉

Meanwhile Pakis are celebrating that they got blue tick removed from a Twitter account @DisinfoLab which they allege is run by Indian govt:playball:

View attachment 103749
It's worth something they are successfully able to push Thier narrative on twitter while we are not while thugs like CJ welerman are free to post degenate shot on us

HawkisRight

Country flag
Neeraj got the best of the training from best of the German Uwe Hohn ... Its all about how much GoI is willing to put efforts into sporting ecosystem... Remember Olympics is a war It's a strategic domain it's not just a sport it's a whole ecosystem which needs core support of State..

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Neeraj got the best of the training from best of the German Uwe Hohn ... Its all about how much GoI is willing to put efforts into sporting ecosystem... Remember Olympics is a war It's a strategic domain it's not just a sport it's a whole ecosystem which needs core support of State..
Is uwe hon the one who has gone for 100m in javelin throw.Oh he was from east german a pro india country back then.He even exposed the sai authorities and our babu dom system for bad result in olympics. Thanks to jsw neeraj was sent to germany .

Last edited:

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China is no. 1 in "white dominated Olympics"...If u want to improve find ur mistakes, accept them, take lessons, make progress over past performances as a Unit..We all know why India fails to punch it's weight in Olympics and its not about conspiracy theories..I hope GoI gives serious push for sports over next decade
I have already given answer to this question monsieurr,
The chongs know how to play the game and game in every field and that's why west fear them more.

Also tell this to mary Kom mam.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles