Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Akhir Kaha khelega India?
Go fine a proper boxing instructor in your city u probably won't find a proper one unless your are in NE, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi.

Want to learn shooting where are the shooting range.

Want to play rugby lol what the fuck is a rugby?

Want to play hockey there are hardly any hockey fields in most states.

There is no Infra, whatever money was given for infra has been digested by your local Babu.
I live in very small town by area and population if we compare to similar town in India. There are 8 full size cricket grounds. 5 proper turf Hockey, god knows how many swimming pools and 4 indoor stadiums for badminton squash etc. It is an overkill.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
india not winning medal has less to do with genetics but more to do with type of food we consume + investment. india suffer from something called tropical disease. That's why a American or Jamaican ****** win 100 meters dash or dominate basketball ,while his malnourished parasite infested African cousin doesn't win s**t other than marathon. for all the ho hala india meat consumption is pathetically low , second lowest in the world i think. this directly affect body strength , bone density. There is a reason why India rarely produce fast bowler. You need speed & strength you need to target certain communities & caste in india. likes of dhoni & jadeja types if you look at cricket & Haryananvi jats, norther Rajasthani , gurkhas,ghadvalis.
north eastern ( all mongoloid people ).
True India's per capita calorie consumption is around 200 and that of usa is around 800.

Coalmine

Country flag
I live in very small town by area and population if we compare to similar town in India. There are 8 full size cricket grounds. 5 proper turf Hockey, god knows how many swimming pools and 4 indoor stadiums for badminton squash etc. It is an overkill.
Even if they are there in any city in India they are reserved for rich. No one knows what is the procedure to play there.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
True India's per capita calorie consumption is around 200 and that of usa is around 800.
It's not just the calories but also our food habit that has changed earlier we used to consume black rice which was the native species low in carbohydrates but high in vitamins, minerals and even protein.

Low carb high fibre and nutrient food like Ragi, Corn, Jowar, Bajra, millete got replaced with hybrid wheat which we all eat today.

Desi milk got replaced by Jerseys which is high in fat and low on nutrients. Another thing we can't even digest milk of foreign breeds properly we have no choice because it's production is high.

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
Kuch yaha pe bhi de do Other than One stadium and paid ground(costly can't afford daily) we barely get to play football park se bhaga dete hai clg tha wo bhi band hai kaha se khelega India.

doreamon

Country flag
Akhir Kaha khelega India?
Go find a proper boxing instructor in your city u probably won't find a proper one unless your are in NE, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi.

Want to learn shooting where are the shooting range.

Want to play rugby lol what the fuck is a rugby?

Want to play hockey there are hardly any hockey fields in most states.

There is no Infra, whatever money was given for infra has been digested by your local Babu.
Also chintu wont play football because after 7 hrs of school chintu has to attend 2 hrs of math tuition .. fck chintu !!

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
There's a railway ground here
Swimming pool but nothing fancy
Badminton court
Both indoor and outdoor
Several other stuff as well
But can't afford on a daily basis

hit&run

Mod
Even if they are there in any city in India they are reserved for rich. No one knows what is the procedure to play there.
I think now we are at the root cause of the problem and it is all about investment. The selection process starts in the schools and if schools do not have the infrastructure or uses something far away from the school the whole thing get lost in transportation :). With facilities available only to select group who generally play for recreation and status then we again lose more talent in the process.

Sports is actually a culture and a good capable administration understands its value which go beyond winning cups and medals or individual success. Most important being is participation which we have not yet instil in our kids. Obviously we have supply issues which makes it a bit hard to relax and enjoy but the same scoring good in exams is also transferred on the sports ground by our parents.

One more thing I may add before ending my primary school essay.

Studies make you humble and sports makes you humble and strong.

hit&run

Mod
There's a railway ground here
Swimming pool but nothing fancy
Badminton court
Both indoor and outdoor
Several other stuff as well
But can't afford on a daily basis
Again the problem do not ends with having infrastructure. Then you need time table, seasons and school pools competing with each other, specific programs and achievement levels.

I remember in Ludhiana having a very nice Guru Nanak Stadium not that far away from my school.

We will only go there with wooden props to welcome Chief guest usually a politician on 15th of August and 26th January. :rofl:

Playing badminton up to district level I had no coach, no proper gear and an indifferent father who thought I go for awaragardi if not at school in my class. I went to a local Sacred heart school to play first time indoors. First thing which put me down was the confidence in which all students were roaming around, the second was English speaking girls then their monster coach who kicked me out for not having proper shoes. My gentle sole PT was simply enjoying his life as government employee totally unconcerned who never told me about having proper shoes. I played bare feet and got smashed left right and centre. Still remember a girl doing tch tch tch for me in sympathy. Sala dil hi toot gya, aaj tak nahi Jura. :lol:

doreamon

Country flag
Most members get triggered about basic scientific facts. But science doesn't care about your feelings.

no i am not confused or anything.

a veggie Chinese ain't winning any power sports, no matter the training.

Better facility & training at grass root level without changing the culture from food to hygiene to sanitation etc. Keep dreaming though there is no tax on it.

LOL..Cricket is a fudu sport not a physical exertion based one like hockey, football etc. Increase participation has not changed s**t. It's cricket rules which has changed due to money influence from india , Australia , england to favour small boundaries to flat pitches etc( cricket is business now).
Kholi like most indian can't play swing to this day & there is a reason for it. Why do you think he play at number 3 or 4. he is a overglorified ch***a nothing else.
If you just look at true power hitters or lets say brute strength except dhoni & jadeja no one has come close from india, i would say whole of subcontinent. former has massive upper body strength compared to typical high end white Aussie or black Carribbean, the later has probably the strongest arm among all the cricketers out there & this is without any investment or training like some overglorified cricketers.

indian cricket is a quota sports from junior level to senior nothing else india still won't produce fast bowler for many generations to come. if you need strength & speed in sport's you need to change your habit from food to hygiene + investment in training, rest is all bull s**t.

What do you think is the reason :)
Vegitarian in india are only 30/40 percent of population .. Rest 60 percent meat eaters is more than twice the population of USA . So lets nt blame vegitarians for this .. keep them aside .. 😁 ..
But agree that more investment shd be made in mid day meal as economic power of our nation grows . And develop atleast one school in a dist with few sports facilities which is nt possible in every village school .

Knowitall

Olympics is not a money wasting rich country thing.

Do people really think the regional and global powers are stupid to spend millions and billions for the heck of it.

Sports medals show the growth of a society as a whole. How far the people has progressed how far the nation has progressed all can be gauged by these competitions.

It nurtures a sense of pride achievement of belonging in the youth of the nation.

Moat importantly sports are extremely important in the character and physical development of kids from a young age.

Countries around the world are not foolish to be taking part in this.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
All indian wrestlers are vegetarian 😉 still manged to perform at international level. I'm into weightlifting and gym and all you can easily match required protein for bodybuilding 1.5xkg by easy vegetarian diet. Cottage cheese dahi doodh soyabean rajma roti are full protein power items and whey protein.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles