Votes: 51 49.5%
  • ≤ 10

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
Cricket is one of the worst kind of sport . Physical investment is minimum . Had our people choosen football we wld have much healthier population and wasted less time watching cricket match which goes on for whole day .
How do u feel whn someone says 1.2 billion people and only one gold medal ? They show china as a dictator as well but there ll always remain the image of they being efficient .
For u or me it does nt matter . But wht abt those kids 15 20 yrs old .. They see their country with huge population cnt even win 1 gold .. Thats the start of inferiority complex .. Same kid ll simp on western culture and curse india whn grows up and ll leave india ( view "" i conform i am indian "" sub reddit ) .. Dude white people r earning millions in youtube targeting our inferiority complex with those reaction videos ... 😂 .. Now some channel are also making review of IIT JEE qus and how difficult they are .. how indian exams are best ..

What does make someone love his country .. And unite the country with all its problem .. Nation is always a concept and lies in mind of people .
Football is indeed much much better than Cricket but what can we do now. It is now ingrained in our DNA now like how ping pong and badminton is associated with chinese and baseball, nfl is associated with US and Taekwondo with SK.
Even Hockey was miles better than Cricket.
But in coming years I feel cricket will get limited to South Asian countries only. It is already 4-5th ranked sport in UK and 6-7th sport in Australia now. Caribbean countries are all focused on track and field sports now.

SKC

Country flag
Akhir Kaha khelega India?
Go find a proper boxing instructor in your city u probably won't find a proper one unless your are in NE, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi.

Want to learn shooting where are the shooting range.

Want to play rugby lol what the fuck is a rugby?

Want to play hockey there are hardly any hockey fields in most states.

There is no Infra, whatever money was given for infra has been digested by your local Babu.
Bhai 2010 mai atke hue ho kya.
All big districts now have big multipurpose grounds.
Most states have at least one big multipurpose stadium with facilities for most sports.

As some one already mentioned we are not searching for right body people for right sports.
Most of the cases athletes parents decided that they will play which sport.

There should a mechanism like in West and in China to find right kids for right sports right from school time and make them fall in separate groups based on that.
That's why I am hopeful with the new Education Policy there should be trades right from starting.

SKC

Country flag
It's not just the calories but also our food habit that has changed earlier we used to consume black rice which was the native species low in carbohydrates but high in vitamins, minerals and even protein.

Low carb high fibre and nutrient food like Ragi, Corn, Jowar, Bajra, millete got replaced with hybrid wheat which we all eat today.

Desi milk got replaced by Jerseys which is high in fat and low on nutrients. Another thing we can't even digest milk of foreign breeds properly we have no choice because it's production is high.
IT world had many benefits but it ruined the eating culture in India.

Go to South East and East Asia and you will find the perfect day utilization.
Most work and office starts around 8 am. They have lunch from 11 am to 1 pm. Then they leave office at 4:30 to 5 pm. Then have dinner by 7 pm and then sleep by 9:30-10:30 pm.

Indian were like this till 1980s and even better as in many states people will get up by 4:40 to 5 am and start work by 6-7 am.

IT simply ruined this to ensure working with whole world together in one shift.

SKC

Country flag
I think now we are at the root cause of the problem and it is all about investment. The selection process starts in the schools and if schools do not have the infrastructure or uses something far away from the school the whole thing get lost in transportation :). With facilities available only to select group who generally play for recreation and status then we again lose more talent in the process.

Sports is actually a culture and a good capable administration understands its value which go beyond winning cups and medals or individual success. Most important being is participation which we have not yet instil in our kids. Obviously we have supply issues which makes it a bit hard to relax and enjoy but the same scoring good in exams is also transferred on the sports ground by our parents.

One more thing I may add before ending my primary school essay.

Studies make you humble and sports makes you humble and strong.
Investment is there stadiums are there but there is no logical selection process.

Parents decide their kid will play tennis even if the kids does not grow above 5.6 5.7 in height!

Absurd thinking like there is less competition in tennis and more money in tournaments agar 2-4 tournaments bhi jeet liye to life ban jayegi!

Make one robust and logical selection process. Short out the Right Body kids right from school age for CORRECT sport!

Height and body structure matters the most for most track and field sports. I see so many short height boys and girls in track and field they don't do any good. They should be in proper sport instead.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Another Olympics, another opportunity to reflect why we perform so badly.
We are a country where actors become more popular than the actual athletes themselves by portraying them in mediocre movies with 100 times more Masala.

Michael Phelps has no movie made on his life (only documentaries) and we already have somewhat successful athletes having full blown Bollywood movies on their somewhat successful careers.

TakAman

Country flag
Cricket is one of the worst kind of sport . Physical investment is minimum . Had our people choosen football we wld have much healthier population and wasted less time watching cricket match which goes on for whole day .
How do u feel whn someone says 1.2 billion people and only one gold medal ? They show china as a dictator as well but there ll always remain the image of they being efficient .
For u or me it does nt matter . But wht abt those kids 15 20 yrs old .. They see their country with huge population cnt even win 1 gold .. Thats the start of inferiority complex .. Same kid ll simp on western culture and curse india whn grows up and ll leave india ( view "" i conform i am indian "" sub reddit ) .. Dude white people r earning millions in youtube targeting our inferiority complex with those reaction videos ... 😂 .. Now some channel are also making review of IIT JEE qus and how difficult they are .. how indian exams are best ..

What does make someone love his country .. And unite the country with all its problem .. Nation is always a concept and lies in mind of people .
True and what is worst that people online, especially on beggar defence are crediting the medal won by India to Chinki blood. See some of the comments:

1627289409340.png

1627289439707.png

Not only that, some racist Manipuri guy even replaced Indian flag with his primitive Manipuri flag.
1627289950190.png

Something needs to be done on Olympics front as World is looking at us as primitive weak race.

Cheran

Country flag
True and what is worst that people online, especially on beggar defence are crediting the medal won by India to Chinki blood. See some of the comments:

View attachment 101937

View attachment 101938

Not only that, some racist Manipuri guy even replaced Indian flag with his primitive Manipuri flag.
View attachment 101941

Something needs to be done on Olympics front as World is looking at us as primitive weak race.
You mean guys who run after young virgin boys to collect their urine for frying eggs are calling us a "primitive weak race".

Yes, we can/need (to) improve ourselves but not for character certificates from faceless online g****.

FalconZero

Country flag

View attachment 101937

View attachment 101938

View attachment 101941

Yawn, stop bothering about opinions of inbreds let them seethe. Coming to that guy larping as Indian, ignore it too, could be a paki proxyfagg*ng or just retard. Not worth the time.

not so dravidian

Country flag
nibbiars just now i remembered that one of my cousins was in the final stage selection for the indian team to represent india in olympics ( athletics). i guess he lost to that Jabir guy from navy.

we don't speak much with them, however as many point out spending is one of the issue, but the biggest one being i guess grooming the talent.
his father works ICF ( integrated coach factory ) and he spent every minute with him to reach this stage, however initially they had to spend a lot of money to get here. once selected, the indian sports management took care of all the expenses

i think poaching the right talent and grooming is what we are lacking, not only in sport, but in education as well

Akula

Country flag

View attachment 101937

View attachment 101938

View attachment 101941

Did our neighbour with 1Paki=10 Hindu baniyan mentality won anything till now?
Edit:- Oh! Waha to 30 saal se sukha pada hai. No medals won after 1992 Olympics.

doreamon

Country flag

View attachment 101937

View attachment 101938

View attachment 101941

Funny .. superior pure paki ertugul blood cnt even get one medal they have time to discuss abt us ...
Truth is india does nt play these sports . These are only selective few in some major cities or the ones whose families had some awareness.. The day india starts playing some of these sports u wont see majority of these faces representing us in olympics .. Right now our market is such that u have to strive to get yourself a living .. That is 1st priority of people .

warriorextreme

Country flag
nibbiars just now i remembered that one of my cousins was in the final stage selection for the indian team to represent india in olympics ( athletics). i guess he lost to that Jabir guy from navy.

we don't speak much with them, however as many point out spending is one of the issue, but the biggest one being i guess grooming the talent.
his father works ICF ( integrated coach factory ) and he spent every minute with him to reach this stage, however initially they had to spend a lot of money to get here. once selected, the indian sports management took care of all the expenses

i think poaching the right talent and grooming is what we are lacking, not only in sport, but in education as well
Also I have heard that there is lot of corruption at the local city/district level. If the parents are not able to handle this tension then many talented kids will have to give up their dreams at a very early age.

Note: I am not saying all the top athletes are product of corruption but I believe they are the one's who are on top despite of it.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I have observed that on a non Veg diet u will have better explosive strength but on veg more tenacity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles