The Rise of India’s Private Space Sector

Akula

Country flag
Saw a reply from the co founder of Bellatrix aerospace to a question that they are not developing their own rocket. But are focusing on their satellite propulsion system.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Seems genuine, but just exaggerating maybe. And might change their business plan in future but will remain a spacetech startup.
Ya'll Nibbiars pipedreams you need realistist to build viable business plan not a visinorys.

Haldilal

Country flag
Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Thanks for copy pasting and translating it in Hindi :dude:

Here’s their official website by the way
The EtherealX Razor Crest Mk-1 will house 9 of the most powerful operational liquid rocket engines in all of Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa, South America, and Antarctica - Stallion.

EtherealX's single Stallion engine will be capable of producing an enormous 925 kilonewtons of thrust, enabling the Razor Crest Mk-1 to carry 20 tonnes to LEO. Making it one of the most powerful to-be operational medium-lift reusable vertical landing launch vehicles ever.

Razor Crest will be established as the workhorse of India and will inevitably result in revolutionary beginnings for in-space services and human spaceflight programs..

i need this confidence in my life.

Ya'll Nibbiars bootsraped?.
:megusta::megusta::megusta:

Haldilal

Country flag
The EtherealX Razor Crest Mk-1 will house 9 of the most powerful operational liquid rocket engines in all of Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa, South America, and Antarctica - Stallion.

EtherealX's single Stallion engine will be capable of producing an enormous 925 kilonewtons of thrust, enabling the Razor Crest Mk-1 to carry 20 tonnes to LEO. Making it one of the most powerful to-be operational medium-lift reusable vertical landing launch vehicles ever.

Razor Crest will be established as the workhorse of India and will inevitably result in revolutionary beginnings for in-space services and human spaceflight programs..

Ya'll Nibbiars what?.

:confused1:.

VACKO

Country flag
Hi guys, Prashanth here. I am a space enthusiast and chief technical officer of EtherealX, would love to have meaningful discussions with you guys.

Wait a minute @Moonlander here is claiming to be CTO of a space start up planning to send 20 tons in first try and attempt reusability at first attempt.

Missing anything here?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles