The Rise of India’s Private Space Sector

FalconZero

Country flag

FalconZero

Country flag
I don't know how the f i missed it but a very nice infograph depicting the report card of Agnikul.

It is already carrying out the assembly of the second stage of Agnibaan rocket.

We actually might see their maiden launch in the first half of this year, would be hilarious if they launch before SSLV despite using help/launch facilities of ISRO lel.
2021 agnikul report card.jpeg

Varoon2

Country flag
Any idea at all, what happened to Axiom Labs, aka Team Indus? They withdrew from that Google space competition a few years ago( and the competition itself was shelved iirc) , but did they allow all that skill and experience they must have accumulated, go to waste. Maybe they found employment in the other space start ups?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Space Launch Start Ups Firms till now.

1 . Skyroot Aerospace. Hyderabad.

2 . Bellatrix Aerospace. Bengaluru.

3 . AgniKul. Chennai.

4 . OrbitX Aerospace. Jaipur.

5 . StarX. Surat.

6 . Urvyam Aerospace. Mumbai.

7 . NSIL. SDSC.

8 . ARDEL. Mumbai.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
So they ended up deleting it, thank god I posted the screenshot as well incase they would’ve deleted it.
Proves that creating fake startups is easy af.
^
So the facilities of Orbitx are not going to be ready in October( this month) as originally reported. It was a 'morale booster' claim made by supporters of the company on the internet?
People have to keep an eye on both Star orbitals and Orbitix. Gareeb scientist had tweeted about these startups. He mentioned that many fake startups posting fake pictures of workshops and calling it their.
Ya'll Nibbiars this are not fake Start ups but simply not able to get funding and needed man power to succeed not every space start ups is going to succeed during the 2016 and 2021 period many space start ups tried to rise but out of this only three launch provider start ups succeeds.

And at that time many called the Bellatrix Aerospace fake. I still remember that's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I have mores trust in the Skyroots than the AgniKul. The skroots is made of more professional staffs. The ex ISRO employees, veterans industrial employees. Against the Agnikul who also has veterans and experts but largely made of youngsters.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars If I am not mistaken Skyroots has utilized most of its funds while Agnikul not. And will nkt be surprised that the Agnikul schedule is delayed by one years. Seeing the specifications of the aagniban has been changed. It will be much larger than earlier expected.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I was right Urvyam is planning for a sea lunch. Not from a platform but literally under water off the coast of The Ratnagirid. And will have a retrieval platform near the Maldivies for their phase two of SLV's.

Launch-n-Land.png

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
does even spacex have single stage reusable launch vehicles like this ?

:dude: i will belive it when they launch it
Ya'll Nibbiars The First one not the reusable. It will have Two stages. But the first one will have single stage capabilities. Well technically its possible. And specially if you are going for the sea launches.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @mokoman and @FalconSlayers you would be stories but this crazy Single Stage to Orbit from the Sea Launch has actually got backings.

Haldilal

Country flag
looks like scam company , i cant find no info apart from some simple images on the website .

:dude: bro , did u make this , r u comiting fraud ?
Ya'll Nibbiars yaise bol raha hai ki tu funds karne wala hai.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles