The Rise of India’s Private Space Sector

VACKO

Country flag
Young one now days have such confidence even thinking of achieving which took SpaceX 10 years to achieve and 20 year to reach here.

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Wait a minute @Moonlander here is claiming to be CTO of a space start up planning to send 20 tons in first try and attempt reusability at first attempt.

Missing anything here?
Young one now days have such confidence even thinking of achieving which took SpaceX 10 years to achieve and 20 year to reach here.
Ya'll Nibbiars I will say this I will definitely never have this kind of confidences.

Moonlander

Country flag
Intresting views guys, i believe as a growing nation linear growth policies are hindrance, especially for a country like India. Someone at some point had to do this either we could have waited for someone else to think this big or start it by ourselves. The direct consequence of this will be more companies will emerge or existing companies will focus on the same launch class. Which i think is a win - win situation for our nation. And regarding the "timeline" thing, i believe our work and results will answer it better than words. One thing i can guarantee you Indian space sector will never be the same again. We are eagerly waiting to roll out our hardware and test it.

Haldilal

Country flag
Intresting views guys, i believe as a growing nation linear growth policies are hindrance, especially for a country like India. Someone at some point had to do this either we could have waited for someone else to think this big or start it by ourselves. The direct consequence of this will be more companies will emerge or existing companies will focus on the same launch class. Which i think is a win - win situation for our nation. And regarding the "timeline" thing, i believe our work and results will answer it better than words. One thing i can guarantee you Indian space sector will never be the same again. We are eagerly waiting to roll out our hardware and test it.
Ya'll Nibbiars so you already have facilities ready and running?.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @Moonlander Nibba you are not the first start up founder here on this forum we have seen many one even reached the funding stage but failed @Bangalorean Nibba can explains this better than me. That's why we have this such reservences towrad new bootstrapped start ups. And we have many memebers who started start ups but the end was not good.

Moonlander

Country flag
Let us suprise you bit by bit, linear growth policies are bad but linearized marketing and announcements are always best. Also let's talk technology or any other stuff, i saw someone saying something about open cycle engines

Haldilal

Country flag
Let us suprise you bit by bit, linear growth policies are bad but linearized marketing and announcements are always best. Also let's talk technology or any other stuff, i saw someone saying something about open cycle engines
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah that's @THESIS THORON Nibba who also want to be entrepreneur.

Moonlander

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @Moonlander Nibba you are not the first start up founder here on this forum we have seen many one even reached the funding stage but failed @Bangalorean Nibba can explains this better than me. That's why we have this such serervence towrad new bootstrapped start ups. And we have many memebers who started start uos but the end was not good.
I never said we are bootstrapped, i never said we are funded. It's all based on your assumptions as per now. Also i won't comment on anything other than technical stuff, so i am sorry but can't really tell you this, trust me i am way more eager than you. But this is how things work

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @Moonlander Nibba so it will be a TSTO rocket right?. All liquid.

Haldilal

Country flag

Moonlander

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars and what kind of engines are you planning configuration similar to the raptor?.
No, i mean developing a full flow staged combustion cycle will be a little overambitious for now, as we don't have that ecosystem in India, for supporting advanced materials and i don't think FFSC is required for a small engine of 925kN.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles