The Most Brutal Mexican Cartels In Power

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
So basically in trying to defend the indefensible you resort to what anyone & everyone in your position does namely avoid the topic altogether or beat around the bush , indulge in ad hominems , name calling , resort to lies , exaggerations , misinformation , disinformation ,etc.

Basically you do everything except address the issue in question. Why don't you stick to civil airliners & the latest trends in them as well as the history of it's development ? It's much better for you & us too . This colonization business is a tricky business especially if you're out here on an Indian forum defending it or being a colonial apologist
so tell me what shall we do with Mexicans that are white, are we going to tell them go out of the country

this video show how ignorant you are

Azaad

Country flag
so tell me what shall we do with Mexicans that are white, are we going to tell them go out of the country

Why don't you pose the question to your own Indian populace to ascertain their views on what's to be done with white Mexicans who're colonial apologisers & genocide deniers?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Why don't you pose the question to your own Indian populace to ascertain their views on what's to be done with white Mexicans who're colonial apologisers & genocide deniers?
and what do we do with the Black Mexicans or mestizos?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
what shall we do to the Mestizos?

1683902024419.png

go and visit them the monster will like you,

Azaad

Country flag
and what do we do with the Black Mexicans or mestizos?
See this is precisely what I referred to earlier about beating around the bush, ad hominems, obfuscation, deflection, pretending not to understand the question etc. You asked me a question, I answered. I pose you a few questions, you come back with counter questions.

Basically you think the Spanish conquest was a great force for the good of mankind & they actually benefited the local Indians there. You don't bother about their point of view & even if you're aware of it, you probably don't give a damn. You're happy listening to your own voice.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
See this is precisely what to referred to earlier about beating around the bush, ad hominems, obfuscation, deflection, pretending not to understand the question etc. You asked me a question, I answered. I pose you a few questions, you come back with counter questions.

Basically you think the Spanish conquest was a great force for the good of mankind & they actually benefited the local Indians there. You don't bother about their point of view & even if you're aware of it, you probably don't give a damn. You're happy listening to your own voice.
1683902195328.png

go and visit them and I recommend go to a pyramid take them with you and by the way the he has a devil as a tatoo

Azaad

Country flag
View attachment 204632

go and visit them and I recommend go to a pyramid take them with you and by the way the he has a devil as a tatoo
Well, he's a mestizo like you. Who knows he may share aztec ancestry like you do except he's aware of it unlike you are & has decided to act upon it.

This is what arguing like a baboso is when you've run out of points to argue on.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I'd rather you pose this question to the mirror & see what it has to say. Then when I state you're arguing like a baboso in spite of your age you get upset.
you have no defence, in fact you can not stand be seated near that guy if he was free and in a dark place you are the babosa

1683902384414.png

see how lost you are forensic personal recovering the bones the canibal ate,
1683902420851.png

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Well, he's a mestizo like you. Who knows he may share aztec ancestry like you do except he's aware of it unlike you are & has decided to act upon it.

This is what arguing like a baboso is when you've run out of points to argue on.
1683902514753.png

why do not you talk to that woman that the cannibal ate her daughter, tell her cannibalism was good Cortes was wrong babosita

shade

Country flag
Well senor two things stand out . One being the whole operation is run by Catholics or Mestizos , if you prefer granular details . Two - the Mexican fascination for cannibalism hasn't died out even if the Aztecs are no longer involved. Correct me if I'm wrong. but wasn't this why los conquistadores Espanoles under Don Cortes invaded Mexico in the first place ?

I mean if after 500 yrs you couldn't rid yourselves of this odious practice going by your own logic isn't Invasion by the gringos justified ? After all they've a much more advanced society as compared to primitive Mexico . Besides in any case with the Mexicans being the largest chunk of illegal immigrants in the US it makes absolute sense for them to invade Mexico & incorporate it as it's 51st province. That way they can eliminate the cartels & you can enjoy the benefits of being part of the US & MOST IMPORTANTLY , the practice of cannibalism which has been part of Mexican society since 500+ yrs finally comes to an end.
Those are one and the same, except when they aren't and they are (((Santa Muerte))) worshippers or outright Satanists, since it goes well with their "trade".
If Mullas tried to export Islam to the cartels they would convert once again since it goes well with their "trade"

Cortes and buddied invaded to liberate Aztecs and Mayans from their gold and silver, but you know that right ? :troll:
Fiddling the native women, imported slaves, whitey colonizers, Catholicism all were free add-ons that nobody asked for

Azaad

Country flag
you have no defence, in fact you can not stand be seated near that guy if he was free and in a dark place you are the babosa

View attachment 204634
see how lost you are forensic personal recovering the bones the canibal ate,
View attachment 204635
And what has his being a cannibal got to do with me or Indians here? He's merely continuing a centuries old Mexican tradition that you thought was eradicated with the coming of the Spanish & western civilization, hombre. I suggest you wake up, smell the coffee, admit there's something wrong with the DNA of all Mexicans whether white, black, mestizo, Indian, etc that they resort to cannibalism at the slightest of excuses.

No other society has more number of sick sociopaths than you do & you're next door to America where mass shootings are a daily affairs. Ever wonder why don't they eat their victims. They have the Mafia too. They conduct their affairs in an equally ruthless manner but then again cannibalism & satanic worship is out of bounds.

Why're all these prevalent only in Mexico? After all the Mexicans aren't the only ones in the drug trade. Originally the Cali cartel from Columbia were into it & they introduced the Mexicans into the trade. You don't see such cases of cannibalism there do you? And they share pretty much the same background with you culturally, Religionwise , linguistically, etc.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
And what has his being a cannibal got to do with me or Indians here? He's merely continuing a centuries old Mexican tradition that you thought was eradicated with the coming of the Spanish & western civilization, hombre. I suggest you wake up, smell the coffee, admit there's something wrong with the DNA of all Mexicans whether white, black, mestizo, Indian, etc that they resort to cannibalism at the slightest of excuses.

No other society has more number of sick sociopaths than you do & you're next door to America where mass shootings are a daily affairs. Ever wonder why don't they eat their victims. They have the Mafia too. They conduct their affairs in an equally ruthless manner but then again cannibalism & satanic worship is out of bounds.

Why're all these prevalent only in Mexico? After all the Mexicans aren't the only ones in the drug trade. Originally the Cali cartel from Columbia were into it & they introduced the Mexicans into the trade. You don't see such cases of cannibalism there do you? And they share pretty much the same background with you culturally, Religionwise , linguistically, etc.
now since you have no argument to defend your idiotic logic you become racist/

The monster is a criminal, all societies have criminals, in fact all societies have drug users and drug dealers.

however your logic has a problem, not all Mexicans are criminals, your generalization shows now you turn to racism simply because you have stupid arguments, every where in every nation you have nice and good people, and you also have criminals

1683903311611.png

go and visit the monster tell him Cortes was wrong

1683903357103.png

tell to the mother the monster is a victim of Cortes and tell the white Mexican get out of the country,

your arguments are so stupid

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
now since you have no argument to defend your idiotic logic you become racist/

The monster is a criminal, all societies have criminals, in fact all societies have drug users and drug dealers.

however your logic has a problem, not all Mexicans are criminals, your generalization shows now you turn to racism simply because you have stupid arguments, every where in every nation you have nice and good people, and you also have criminals

View attachment 204638

go and visit the monster tell him Cortes was wrong

View attachment 204639

tell to the mother the monster is a victim of Cortes and tell the white Mexican get out of the country,

your arguments are so stupid
You've been sharing links of articles , documentaries etc citing mass incidents of cannibalism committed by a cross section of society from different ethnic backgrounds . When I point out there's something wrong with elements in Mexican society to be treating universal taboos in such a cavalier manner I become the racist.

On the other hand you had no qualms justifying the invasion by los conquistadores Espanoles led by the very noble Don Cortes against the Aztecs because the latter were indulging in ritual human sacrifices & cannibalism. When I asked why wasn't Don Cortes & his conquistadores canonized or at least beatified by the Catholic Church for introducing Christianity to this savage bunch & for eliminating ritual human sacrifices & cannibalism , you had no answer. On the contrary you suggested the Spanish Empire was a great force for the good of mankind & their invasion brought many benefits to the local Mexicans. And I'm supposed to be the racist here.

Further when I used the same example asking you if you justified the US invasion of Mexico on similar grounds given the cartels like the Aztecs killed & enslaved thousands of people indulging in cannibalism rendering the writ of the Mexican state impotent much like the Tlaxcaltecs & other ethnicities were helpless before the Aztecs & that US rule would be beneficial for the vast multitudes of Mexican peoples irrespective of their ethnic backgrounds , you start beating around the bush flashing the Mexican penal code & the constitution before us instead of doing so to the cartels.

And I'm supposed to be the racist here . I swear by your God I've yet to come across such a stupid line of argument senor & then you get cheesed off when I say you're arguing like a baboso in spite of your age & presumably experience.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
You've been sharing links of articles , documentaries etc citing mass incidents of cannibalism committed by a cross section of society from different ethnic backgrounds . When I point out there's something wrong with elements in Mexican society to be treating universal taboos in such a cavalier manner I become the racist.

On the other hand you had no qualms justifying the invasion by los conquistadores Espanoles led by the very noble Don Cortes against the Aztecs because the latter were indulging in ritual human sacrifices & cannibalism. When I asked why wasn't Don Cortes & his conquistadores canonized or at least beatified by the Catholic Church for introducing Christianity to this savage bunch & for eliminating ritual human sacrifices & cannibalism , you had no answer. On the contrary you suggested the Spanish Empire was a great force for the good of mankind & their invasion brought many benefits to the local Mexicans. And I'm supposed to be the racist here.

Further when I used the same example asking you if you justified the US invasion of Mexico on similar grounds given the cartels like the Aztecs killed & enslaved thousands of people indulging in cannibalism rendering the writ of the Mexican state impotent much like the Tlaxcaltecs & other ethnicities were helpless before the Aztecs & that US rule would be beneficial for the vast multitudes of Mexican peoples irrespective of their ethnic backgrounds , you start beating around the bush flashing the Mexican penal code & the constitution before us instead of doing so to the cartels.

And I'm supposed to be the racist here . I swear by your God I've yet to come across such a stupid line of argument senor & then you get cheesed off when I say you're arguing like a baboso in spite of your age & presumably experience.
what a hypocrite! You support the Aztecs and claim Spain did not bring anything new, they were evil forces that enslave the nice and peaceful Aztec however when I tell you tell the Cannibal of Mexico city is a criminal and a monster you say we all Mexicans are Criminal.

For starters I told you each country has a different history, we were not invaded simply because we are also descendants of Spanish people, I have the blood of both ethnic groups, so your preaching to me is stupid.

The Americas for your information has very large immigration from Europe, of the more of 600 million Latin Americans 37% is European and close to 42 % is mixed with some European ancestry.

Your colonial history is different since most of Europeans migrated to the Americas, not to Asia, not even Africa.

see Brazilians most of them in this video are white people

Your colonial history is different since most of the British went to Canada or the USA.

Latin america took mostly Spanish, Portuguese and Italians.

So your colonial history is different and you think we are similar, we are not

see Uruguay looks like Europe.

you simply do not understand, our colonies were places of immigration.

Criminality exist in every country, I am not proud of the cannibal, i am not proud of those drug dealers, nor of the killers, but I am proud of my Spanish blood as I am of my native american blood but I do not support the barbarism of Aztec cannibalism or human sacrifice.

We also have African people so I know we are multi cultural but we have a strong European ancestry you like it or not.

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
what a hypocrite! You support the Aztecs and claim Spain did not bring anything new, they were evil forces that enslave the nice and peaceful Aztec however when I tell you tell the Cannibal of Mexico city is a criminal and a monster you say we all Mexicans are Criminal

Where have I claimed to support the Aztecs , baboso ? I clearly wrote that if the Spaniards today are justifying their colonisation of Mexico 5 centuries ago because the Aztecs were inhumane , how would it be different if the US invaded Mexico citing the same excuses. You seem to be constipated for answers baboso.

Besides you've repeatedly claimed I've supported the Aztecs . I've asked you before & challenge you now , pls produce a single statement of mine in favour of the Aztecs , hijo de puta or hold your peace.

Be a man ; se un hombre , hijo de puta

I've produced multiple posts of yours in favour of Spanish invasion of Mexico justifying it . Pls produce a single post of mine justifying the Aztecs way of life.

What you don't want to admit is you are lazy guys who didn't think twice raiding the Indians to loot them for that's exactly what you did with the Moors. They looted you , you looted them back & in the 7 centuries it took for the Reconquista all the Spaniards developed was a skill to loot , which came in handy in Mesoamerica.

Stop making a virtue of a vice & list the number of inventions the Spanish or any of the Latin Americans made which changed the world.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Where have I claimed to support the Aztecs , baboso ? I clearly wrote that if the Spaniards today are justifying their colonisation of Mexico 5 centuries ago because the Aztecs were inhumane , how would it be different if the US invaded Mexico citing the same excuses. You seem to be constipated for answers baboso.

Besides you've repeatedly claimed I've supported the Aztecs . I've asked you before & challenge you now , pls produce a single statement of mine in favour of the Aztecs , hijo de puta or hold your peace.

I've produced multiple posts of yours in favour of Spanish invasion of Mexico justifying it . Pls produce a single post of mine justifying the Aztecs way of life.

What you don't want to admit is you are lazy guys who didn't think twice raiding the Indians to loot them for that's exactly what you did with the Moors. They looted you , you looted them back & in the 7 centuries it took for the Reconquista all the Spaniards developed was a skill to loot , which came in handy in Mesoamerica.

Stop making a virtue of a vice & list the number of inventions the Spanish or any of the Latin Americans made which changed the world.
look stop saying your colonial history is our istory, and it is very easy to see.

Latin America speaks Spanish and Portuguese almost 90% is used as a first language by all our population, and close to 99% as a Second language in the whole of latin america.

95% of Latin America is Christian or Catholic.

At least 37% of Latin America around 300 million people are of European descent.

Brazil has at least 100 Million of European descendants,
1683931775007.png

Bolsonaro is a descendant of Italians

44% are Mestizos around 300 million latin americans, Mexico has 70% of Mestizos around 80 million people, I am one of them

1683931849055.png

Maduro is a Mestizo

1683931895222.png

Latin America has around10% of african descendants around 60 million people mostly in Brazil venezuela, colombia o panama
Pele was mostly of African descent

1683932025955.png

Rigoberta Menchu she is native American, most native americans are in Mexico, around 30 million people in Mexico are native Americans, but Guatemala or Peru have large population too, around 70 million people in Latin America are native

So we are not the type of Colony you were, you like it or not we have different history.

And For your faulty reasoning my Grandmother by my mother side was moroccan and Spanish, so I have Spanish blood by 3 of my great Grand parents, and I have native american and African blood by my grand father from my fathers side,

So I am not slave nor conquistador

Cortes him self had a Mestizo son

1683932445907.png

1683932467675.png

Martin Cortes

Martin Cortes was the first, and illegitimate, son of the conquistador Hernan Cortes and the indigenous American woman who translated for him-the legendary Malinche. Taken from his mother as an infant, he was raised in Cuba by paternal relatives.

So in few words Spain blended with the Natives and Mexico was born by the way Mexican nationality is by having a Mexican parent or be born in Mexico, we are not based upon race
1683932635967.png

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

And by the way drug trafficking in an international busines thus a USA lead invasion to mexico will not solve any trouble since the market is there and there are drug dealers everywhere, for example Chinese drug dealers are in the fentanyl business and so are Canadian drug dealers

1683933006430.png

And contrary to your reasoning in Mexico drug dealing and organized crime is illegal

1683933468810.png

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
look stop saying your colonial history is our istory, and it is very easy to see.

Latin America speaks Spanish and Portuguese almost 90% is used as a first language by all our population, and close to 99% as a Second language in the whole of latin america.

95% of Latin America is Christian or Catholic.

At least 37% of Latin America around 300 million people are of European descent.

Brazil has at least 100 Million of European descendants, View attachment 204690

Bolsonaro is a descendant of Italians

44% are Mestizos around 300 million latin americans, Mexico has 70% of Mestizos around 80 million people, I am one of them

View attachment 204691

Maduro is a Mestizo

View attachment 204692

Latin America has around10% of african descendants around 60 million people mostly in Brazil venezuela, colombia o panama
Pele was mostly of African descent

View attachment 204693

Rigoberta Menchu she is native American, most native americans are in Mexico, around 30 million people in Mexico are native Americans, but Guatemala or Peru have large population too, around 70 million people in Latin America are native

So we are not the type of Colony you were, you like it or not we have different history.

And For your faulty reasoning my Grandmother by my mother side was moroccan and Spanish, so I have Spanish blood by 3 of my great Grand parents, and I have native american and African blood by my grand father from my fathers side,

So I am not slave nor conquistador

Cortes him self had a Mestizo son

View attachment 204694

View attachment 204695

Martin Cortes

Martin Cortes was the first, and illegitimate, son of the conquistador Hernan Cortes and the indigenous American woman who translated for him-the legendary Malinche. Taken from his mother as an infant, he was raised in Cuba by paternal relatives.

So in few words Spain blended with the Natives and Mexico was born by the way Mexican nationality is by having a Mexican parent or be born in Mexico, we are not based upon race
View attachment 204696
I think I was pretty clear in what I wrote there which you've quoted . You were pretty clear in what you wrote too . You accused me of supporting the Aztecs. 4 times. I wrote you CHALLENGING YOU TO COME UP WITH EVIDENCE OF IT 4 TIMES. THIS IS THE 5th TIME.

Be a man , BE A MAN , SE UN HOMBRE , hijo de puta.

I don't care a phuck what's the racial composition of Mexico or the rest of Latin America. You accused me . I'm demanding satisfaction.

Be A Man .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles