The Most Brutal Mexican Cartels In Power

Vinash

Country flag
Go after the wives, mothers, sisters and children of cartel members and let's see how long the cartels act tough.

Of course if you don't have the spine to do it and come up with "morality", the cartels will continue to play with you.

Screenshot from 2023-05-12 04-50-59.png

karn

Country flag
What a load of bollocks!

Cartels do what they do without fear only because Government and Army go by the rules.

Start doing what's said in this tweet and let's see how long these "Killing machines with no souls" continue to do the same

Go after the wives, mothers, sisters and children of cartel members and let's see how long the cartels act tough.

Of course if you don't have the spine to do it and come up with "morality", the cartels will continue to play with you.

View attachment 204503
Something we don't even do with terrorists . And the mexican army is outgunned in certain areas.

Vinash

Country flag
Something we don't even do with terrorists . And the mexican army is outgunned in certain areas.
In that case, people & Gov should stop complaining about cartels as they don't have the spine to do what it takes to defeat the cartels.

The cartels apparently boil babies of their enemies. So, I don't understand why the Gov & Military hesitates to do the same.

karn

Country flag
In that case, people & Gov should stop complaining about cartels as they don't have the spine to do what it takes to defeat the cartels.

The cartels apparently boil babies of their enemies. So, I don't understand why the Gov & Military hesitates to do the same.
Same old tactics .. pay money to locals for support they do not complain. And boil babies etc when they step out of line. The mexican president is not wrong when he says that the root of the problem is the US (and their money)

Vinash

Country flag
Same old tactics .. pay money to locals for support they do not complain. And boil babies etc when they step out of line. The mexican president is not wrong when he says that the root of the problem is the US (and their money)
Of course it's a supply and demand issue. If Americans weren't hooked to drugs, this wouldn't happen.

But, druggies in America aren't going to disappear right?

So, you can't keep bitching about America like the Mexican President does. He needs to find a solution. If the Mexican security establishment can't do it due to fear of their own families being targeted by cartels, there's no other solution but for America to intervene.

This Republican Presidential candidate has been talking about this. I can totally see his opinion which is now considered "radical" becoming the norm in 15-20 years if Mexico doesn't clean up.

karn

Country flag
Of course it's a supply and demand issue. If Americans weren't hooked to drugs, this wouldn't happen.

But, druggies in America aren't going to disappear right?

So, you can't keep bitching about America like the Mexican President does. He needs to find a solution. If the Mexican security establishment can't do it due to fear of their own families being targeted by cartels, there's no other solution but for America to intervene.

This Republican Presidential candidate has been talking about this. I can totally see his opinion which is now considered "radical" becoming the norm in 15-20 years if Mexico doesn't clean up.

This has been going on for 40 years re .. No society can take the pressure of that amount of dollars coming in ..
Why don't the americans prevent the flow of illegal dollars into mexico ? That is as fair an ask as asking mexico to stop drugs from getting into the US... And Mexico has plenty of leverage over the US (separate discussion)
The republican can cope and seeth all he wants all he is doing is trying to externalise the problems within his society and govt.

Vinash

Country flag
This has been going on for 40 years re .. No society can take the pressure of that amount of dollars coming in ..
Why don't the americans prevent the flow of illegal dollars into mexico ? That is as fair an ask as asking mexico to stop drugs from getting into the US... And Mexico has plenty of leverage over the US (separate discussion)
The republican can cope and seeth all he wants all he is doing is trying to externalise the problems within his society and govt.
I've never said America is faultless.

But, the relation between America-Mexico is not of equals. I was being realistic in my opinion and not idealistic.

karn

Country flag
I've never said America is faultless.

But, the relation between America-Mexico is not of equals. I was being realistic in my opinion and not idealistic.
Think about it .. what would be our reaction if a western bank helped launder money for an organisation that boils our babies.. If the roles were reversed the americans would bomb that country and put everyone involved on various lists.. The most significant being .. drone them on sight list.

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag
Think about it .. what would be our reaction if a western bank helped lauder money for an organisation that boils our babies.. If the roles were reversed the americans would bomb that country and put everyone involved on various lists.. The most significant being .. drone them on sight list.
Stop being idealistic my guy. Yes, in a fair world America would accept it's own role and stop blaming Mexico. But that ain't happening ever.

Is the Mexican army going to attack US and hold US responsible? NO

Can the Mexican army do anything if US decides to invade Mexico? NO

So, in such a scenario, it becomes the duty of Mexican President to find his own solutions for the cartel problem. That solution isn't going to be pretty and would create a civil war in Mexico but that's what it takes to clean the mess up.

As Fentanyl deaths continue to mount in America, trust me USA will invade Mexico in the future.

karn

Country flag
Stop being idealistic my guy. Yes, in a fair world America would accept it's own role and stop blaming Mexico. But that ain't happening ever.

Is the Mexican army going to attack US and hold US responsible? NO

Can the Mexican army do anything if US decides to invade Mexico? NO

So, in such a scenario, it becomes the duty of Mexican President to find his own solutions for the cartel problem. That solution isn't going to be pretty and would create a civil war in Mexico but that's what it takes to clean the mess up.

As Fentanyl deaths continue to mount in America, trust me USA will invade Mexico in the future.
Hoping for a military solution for this is also idealistic.
The US would signal it's decline as a power if it invades mexico .. Mexico literally holds up their labour force and demographics.
It would serve the americans better if they Invaded their own banks that enable the cartles.

Vinash

Country flag
The US would signal it's decline as a power if it invades mexico .. Mexico literally holds up their labour force and demographics.
It would serve the americans better if they Invaded their own banks that enable the cartles.
Not going to happen.

America would rather invade their neighbour than do anything regarding their banks. The bankers literally control America my guy. 0% chance of Democrats or Republicans doing anything against the bankers.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
well said

karn

Country flag
Not going to happen.

America would rather invade their neighbour than do anything regarding their banks. The bankers literally control America my guy. 0% chance of Democrats or Republicans doing anything against the bankers.
So the way it would play out is americans invade mexico .. Earn a hostile population on their border that is very willing to take foreign help .. A few cartles get whacked and a new crop come up in their place. Well congratulations now you have a combination of ukraine and afghanistan on your border.

Vinash

Country flag
So the way it would play out is americans invade mexico .. Earn a hostile population on their border that is very willing to take foreign help .. A few cartles get whacked and a new crop come up in their place. Well congratulations now you have a combination of ukraine and afghanistan on your border.
Look at the way they behaved regarding Iraq.

Expecting self-criticism from America is stupid.

Azaad

Country flag
Well senor two things stand out . One being the whole operation is run by Catholics or Mestizos , if you prefer granular details . Two - the Mexican fascination for cannibalism hasn't died out even if the Aztecs are no longer involved. Correct me if I'm wrong. but wasn't this why los conquistadores Espanoles under Don Cortes invaded Mexico in the first place ?

I mean if after 500 yrs you couldn't rid yourselves of this odious practice going by your own logic isn't Invasion by the gringos justified ? After all they've a much more advanced society as compared to primitive Mexico . Besides in any case with the Mexicans being the largest chunk of illegal immigrants in the US it makes absolute sense for them to invade Mexico & incorporate it as it's 51st province. That way they can eliminate the cartels & you can enjoy the benefits of being part of the US & MOST IMPORTANTLY , the practice of cannibalism which has been part of Mexican society since 500+ yrs finally comes to an end.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
Look at the way they behaved regarding Iraq.

Expecting self-criticism from America is stupid.
Oh totally agreed ... Im just saying expecting the mexicans to go to war on your behalf on orgs that are getting money from you is very counterintuitive .
What Im actually saying is the US is fucked .. the cheen already smell blood in the water just look at their moves in mexico recently .. For them its a reverse taiwan + opium trade revenge.

Vinash

Country flag
Oh totally agreed ... Im just saying expecting the mexicans to go to war on your behalf on orgs that are getting money from you is very counterintuitive .
What Im actually saying is the US is fucked .. the cheen already smell blood in the water just look at their moves in mexico recently .. For them its a reverse taiwan + opium trade revenge.
In the whole scenario, the only people I feel bad for are the normal Mexican society.

I understand the cartels give them money etc but I'd guess they are nothing but slaves under the cartels.

karn

Country flag
In the whole scenario, the only people I feel bad for are the normal Mexican society.

I understand the cartels give them money etc but I'd guess they are nothing but slaves under the cartels.
We have similar situations in our country but they can be dealt with a guy like Yogi.. But when you have a superpower pumping in money that solution becomes infinitely more difficult.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles