The Most Brutal Mexican Cartels In Power

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Well senor two things stand out . One being the whole operation is run by Catholics or Mestizos , if you prefer granular details . Two - the Mexican fascination for cannibalism hasn't died out even if the Aztecs are no longer involved. Correct me if I'm wrong. but wasn't this why los conquistadores Espanoles under Don Cortes invaded Mexico in the first place ?

I mean if after 500 yrs you couldn't rid yourselves of this odious practice going by your own logic isn't Invasion by the gringos justified ? After all they've a much more advanced society as compared to primitive Mexico . Besides in any case with the Mexicans being the largest chunk of illegal immigrants in the US it makes absolute sense for them to invade Mexico & incorporate it as it's 51st province. That way they can eliminate the cartels & you can enjoy the benefits of being part of the US & MOST IMPORTANTLY , the practice of cannibalism which has been part of Mexican society since 500+ yrs finally comes to an end.
Drug dealers are criminals, second criminals are not an ethnic or religious entire group.

Savages exist in all cultures, read more, your post not only is full of ignorance but of trolling.

Drug dealers and criminals are law breakers, the modern Mexican laws do not condone or promote human sacrifice or cannibalism.

Nor the catholic church promote them thus your post is full of trolling and idiotic logic.

The Mexican laws also consider drug dealing a Crime, we are multi ethnic but we do not consider any ethnicity inherently criminal, criminals are in all races, ethnic groups or religions but they are law breakers, the rest of humanity are not criminals

Azaad

Country flag
Drug dealers are criminals, second criminals are not an ethnic or religious entire group.

Savages exist in all cultures, read more, your post not only is full of ignorance but of trolling.

Drug dealers and criminals are law breakers, the modern Mexican laws do not condone or promote human sacrifice or cannibalism.

Nor the catholic church promote them thus your post is full of trolling and idiotic logic.

The Mexican laws also consider drug dealing a Crime, we are multi ethnic but we do not consider any ethnicity inherently criminal, criminals are in all races, ethnic groups or religions but they are law breakers, the rest of humanity are not criminals
Senor, in spite of being a man of mature age, sometimes you argue like a baboso . Just the other day you were arguing in favor of los conquistadores Espanoles under the very noble Don Cortes detailing how advanced the Spanish civilization was & the many benefits it brought Mexico including introduction of Christianity & facts on why the Aztecs were evil personified & that they practised ritual human sacrifice & cannibalism & that they deserved what they got.

I was merely extending your logic by drawing an analogy to the relationship the US & Mexico share here. For your information, the Catholic Church was completely silent when Hitler himself a lapsed Catholic & many of the Nazis who were Catholic themselves were busy carrying out the genocide of the Jews. Spain of course has had an equally glorious tradition similar to the Nazis in as far as the Jews go. Remember the Spanish Inquisition preceded by the expulsion of Jews after the Reconquista? What did the Catholic Church had to say about it then?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Senor, in spite of being a man of mature age, sometimes you argue like a baboso . Just the other day you were arguing in favor of los conquistadores Espanoles under the very noble Don Cortes detailing how advanced the Spanish civilization was & the many benefits it brought Mexico including introduction of Christianity & facts on why the Aztecs were evil personified & that they practised ritual human sacrifice & cannibalism & that they deserved what they got.

I was merely extending your logic by drawing an analogy to the relationship the US & Mexico share here. For your information, the Catholic Church was completely silent when Hitler himself a lapsed Catholic & many of the Nazis who were Catholic themselves were busy carrying out the genocide of the Jews. Spain of course has had an equally glorious tradition similar to the Nazis in as far as the Jews go. Remember the Spanish Inquisition preceded by the expulsion of Jews after the Reconquista? What did the Catholic Church had to say about it then?
you continue being ignorant and like a good ignorant do not care to read.

The modern Mexican government considers drug dealing, cannibalisms and human sacrifice crimes thus even there is corruption does not make all Mexicans criminals, so your logic is idiotic.

The catholic church did not apply written things in the bible since you are pretty ignorant you do not know in the book of Romans chapter 11 says Christians should respect Jews, since Jesus was a Jew, and all the evangelists and disciples were Jews.

In fact, in Christianity we consider ourselves spiritual Jews

So if in history, some ignorants have broken the principles of Christianity, it does not make Christianity inherently evil.

Thus all the crap you write has no basis in history, first read later you talk, the Mexican constitution considers racism also a crime, in Mexico we have racists or criminals, but the law is not, nor all the Mexicans are drug dealers or criminals.

So grow and read

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
What a load of bollocks!

Cartels do what they do without fear only because Government and Army go by the rules.

Start doing what's said in this tweet and let's see how long these "Killing machines with no souls" continue to do the same

The reason why they are feared is because these cartels do exactly what you are suggesting.

They go after family of police, politicians, officials etc etc.

They are better equipped and probably have more money to spend as well.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
The reason why they are feared is because these cartels do exactly what you are suggesting.

they are a pest, they have made Mexico hell, they kill people in the USA, in Mexico and many places, but the real problem is drug dealing is an international business, criminals are from different nations and they work together

Azaad

Country flag
you continue being ignorant and like a good ignorant do not care to read.

The modern Mexican government considers drug dealing, cannibalisms and human sacrifice crimes thus even there is corruption does not make all Mexicans criminals, so your logic is idiotic.

The catholic church did not apply written things in the bible since you are pretty ignorant you do not know in the book of Romans chapter 11 says Christians should respect Jews, since Jesus was a Jew, and all the evangelists and disciples were Jews.

In fact, in Christianity we consider ourselves spiritual Jews

So if in history, some ignorants have broken the principles of Christianity, it does not make Christianity inherently evil.

Thus all the crap you write has no basis in history, first read later you talk, the Mexican constitution considers racism also a crime, in Mexico we have racists or criminals, but the law is not, nor all the Mexicans are drug dealers or criminals.

So grow and read
You do not want to see history, you think of those native americans sacrifice like a number a fairy tale, they were people as those killed by the Nazis or Jeffrey Dammer, they were killed brutally, eaten by their killers excatly like Jefreey Dammer did to his victims, but the Aztecs were a Government, in fact they say they usually killed thousends, even some spanish were sacrificed, but galeano forgets that.

Basically the Aztec had a government like Nazi Germany

Spain brought peace, in fact all the science from the old world was brought by the Spanish.

I have both bloods, but Even I have native american blood I am not stupid, what the aztecs did was wrong.

Spain was a better civilization with wrongs certainly they were not perfect but they were much more civilized

The incas also had slaves and practivced human sacrifice
Replace Aztec with drug dealing Mexicans & Spain with USA, Senor & then compose your argument.

Historians should always tell the truth or at least try, The aztec were a nation like Jamaica is, they subjugated several nations named Atzcapozalco or Tacuba, so there was no unity, The white man are human, like any other human, the term invasion is also appliable to what the Aztecs did to the Tlaxcaltecans, sorry but you can not force your view in others, nor you will make change my opinion about the History of my country which frankly you do not know,

When the Spanish came they brough knowledge such as Algebra, optics, cattle, new agriculture technics, medicine, they abolished canibalism, Human sacrice.
Nobody is saying the aztecs were all bad, but their culture had inhuman practices.

any way most Mexicans have spanish blood so the concept of Invasion is relative, my ancestor are both Native american and Spanish so call part of me slave or invader does not make sense, so relax and stop pretending you understand a culture that probably you do not know beyond videos or books.
Do the same replacements here Senor & you can see why I accused you of arguing like a baboso.

Vinash

Country flag

Exactly!

I'm sure you heard the Telugu saying "Mullu ni Mullu thone thiyalli"

Only way to defeat them is to beat them in their own game. It'll require a lot of sacrifice and it won't be easy but that's the only solution.

Also, they have more money but at the end of the day, State + Military power will always have an advantage over organised militias like cartels.

But, I'm assuming that these cartels have a lot of moles in the Mexican state and military which is why it becomes almost impossible for the State and Military to use it's entire might on these cartels.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Replace Aztec with drug dealing Mexicans & Spain with USA, Senor & then compose your argument.

Do the same replacements here Senor & you can see why I accused you of arguing like a baboso.
Nazi Germany was the laws that killed people, the Aztec Government like Nazi Germany had laws where human sacrifice and cannibalism were legal.

Drug dealing in Mexico is illegal, Human sacrifice is also illegal, cannibalism is also illegal but your idiotic logic can not see the difference.

What were the Nuremberg Race Laws? Click here to copy a link to this section
On September 15, 1935, the Nazi regime announced two new laws related to race:

• The Reich Citizenship Law
  • The Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honor
These laws informally became known as the Nuremberg Laws or Nuremberg Race Laws. This is because they were first announced at a Nazi Party rally held in the German city of Nuremberg.

Why did the Nazis enact the Nuremberg Race Laws? Click here to copy a link to this section

Edward Adler describes arrest and imprisonment in prewar Germany for his relationship with a non-Jewish woman

Edward was born to a Jewish family in Hamburg. In 1935, the Nuremberg Laws prohibited marriage or sexual relations between German non-Jews and Jews. Edward was then in his mid-twenties. Edward was arrested for dating a non-Jewish woman. Classified as a habitual offender, he was later deported to the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, near Berlin. He was forced to perform hard labor in construction projects. Edward had married shortly before his imprisonment, and his wife made arrangements for their emigration from Germany. Edward was released from custody in September 1938 and left Germany. He stayed with relatives in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and later immigrated to the United States.
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/the-nuremberg-race-laws

Of course in your brain you can not see the difference because you are a troll trying to say mexico is like the Aztecs

1683866098438.png

Drug dealing is still illegal in Mexico

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

Qué ley sanciona el narcotrafico en México?

La legislación actual de drogas en México
Actualmente el Código Penal Federal establece en su artí- culo 193 que se consideran narcóticos “los estupefacientes, psicotrópicos y demás sustancias o vegetales que determi- nen la Ley General de Salud y tratados internacionales de observancia en México

What law sanctions drug trafficking in Mexico?
Current drug legislation in Mexico
Currently, the Federal Penal Code establishes in its article 193 that narcotics are considered “narcotics, psychotropics and other substances or vegetables determined by the General Health Law and international treaties enforced in Mexico

Seems the baboso is you

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

since I know you are so ignorant you can not speak spanish this is the real mexican law you can not even read in Spanish without google translate

D E C R E T O "EL CONGRESO DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS, D E C R E T A: LEY FEDERAL CONTRA LA DELINCUENCIA ORGANIZADA TÍTULO PRIMERO DISPOSICIONES GENERALES CAPÍTULO ÚNICO NATURALEZA, OBJETO Y APLICACIÓN DE LA LEY Artículo 1o.- La presente Ley tiene por objeto establecer reglas para la investigación, persecución, procesamiento, sanción y ejecución de las penas, por los delitos cometidos por algún miembro de la delincuencia organizada. Sus disposiciones son de orden público y de aplicación en todo el territorio nacional
DECREE
"THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED MEXICAN STATES, DECREES:

FEDERAL LAW AGAINST ORGANIZED CRIME
FIRST TITLE
GENERAL DISPOSITION
SINGLE CHAPTER
NATURE, OBJECT AND APPLICATION OF THE LAW
Article 1.- The purpose of this Law is to establish rules for the investigation, prosecution,
prosecution, punishment and execution of sentences, for crimes committed by a member of the
organized crime. Its provisions are of public order and applicable throughout the territory.

national

Tell ignorant troll where the mexican law says Canibalism is legal or human sacrifice from the current mexican legal system, baboso:pound:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

look here is video of a real cannibal but he is called the monster of Ecatepec and he is in Jail, so this criminal from Mexico city is a criminal in Mexico cannibalism is a crime

Premiered Dec 7, 2021
#LAGALERA episodio 6: El 4 de octubre de 2018 fueron detenidos dos sujetos que transportaban restos humanos. Se trataba de Patricia y Juan Carlos, una pareja joven que violaba, asesinaba, desmembraba y se comía a su víctimas. Esta es la escalofriante historia del "Monstruo de Ecatepec".

Premiere Dec 7, 2021
#LAGALERA episode 6: On October 4, 2018, two individuals who were transporting human remains were arrested. It was about Patricia and Juan Carlos, a young couple who raped, murdered, dismembered and ate their victims. This is the chilling story of the "Monster of Ecatepec".

Of course I am ashamed of such Mexican criminal, he is a criminal and even he is from my country he deserves to be punished by comitting such crimes

But you defend the aztecs as innocent people, the Aztec government made legal human sacrifice and Cannibalism, I consider that barbarism and criminality does not matter they are from my country

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

#CiroEnImagen Senator John Kennedy demanded that the #DEA reach an agreement with #Mexico so that the US military and special forces work together with the Mexican Army to stop drug traffickers.

Always stay informed with the news about the most important national and international events.

Azaad

Country flag
Nazi Germany was the laws that killed people, the Aztec Government like Nazi Germany had laws where human sacrifice and cannibalism were legal.

Drug dealing in Mexico is illegal, Human sacrifice is also illegal, cannibalism is also illegal but your idiotic logic can not see the difference.

What were the Nuremberg Race Laws? Click here to copy a link to this section
On September 15, 1935, the Nazi regime announced two new laws related to race:

• The Reich Citizenship Law
  • The Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honor
These laws informally became known as the Nuremberg Laws or Nuremberg Race Laws. This is because they were first announced at a Nazi Party rally held in the German city of Nuremberg.

Why did the Nazis enact the Nuremberg Race Laws? Click here to copy a link to this section

Edward Adler describes arrest and imprisonment in prewar Germany for his relationship with a non-Jewish woman
Edward was born to a Jewish family in Hamburg. In 1935, the Nuremberg Laws prohibited marriage or sexual relations between German non-Jews and Jews. Edward was then in his mid-twenties. Edward was arrested for dating a non-Jewish woman. Classified as a habitual offender, he was later deported to the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, near Berlin. He was forced to perform hard labor in construction projects. Edward had married shortly before his imprisonment, and his wife made arrangements for their emigration from Germany. Edward was released from custody in September 1938 and left Germany. He stayed with relatives in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and later immigrated to the United States.
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/the-nuremberg-race-laws

Of course in your brain you can not see the difference because you are a troll trying to say mexico is like the Aztecs

View attachment 204522

Drug dealing is still illegal in Mexico
You're getting extremely emotional about this senor. I clearly wrote there you need to replace Aztecs with drug dealing Mexicans & Spain with the US & not Aztecs with the Nazis .

Weren't you arguing in the same post I quoted that the Spanish brought in various modern technologies then that benefited the people inhabiting what's now Mexico & that the Aztecs got what they deserved because of the extreme brutality which they subjected others in the same land to ? Ditto for the US if they were to invade Mexico. They can well eliminate the cartels something the state of Mexico has proved to be spectacularly unable to do all these yrs .

Look at it as the Aztecs vs Tlaxcaltecs & other ethnicities populating Mexico around the time of the arrival of los conquistadores Espanoles.

Well , why doesn't the same analogy work with the US vs Mexico then given the program itself says that the phenomena of cartels is only increasing in Mexico in the past 3 decades & try as much as it can the state of Mexico is unable to prevent the spread of the cartels leave alone eliminate it .

Besides the program you've linked clearly says the present government of Mexico has given in to the blackmail of the cartels by releasing one of El Chapo's sons .

Azaad

Country flag
Qué ley sanciona el narcotrafico en México?

La legislación actual de drogas en México
Actualmente el Código Penal Federal establece en su artí- culo 193 que se consideran narcóticos “los estupefacientes, psicotrópicos y demás sustancias o vegetales que determi- nen la Ley General de Salud y tratados internacionales de observancia en México

What law sanctions drug trafficking in Mexico?
Current drug legislation in Mexico
Currently, the Federal Penal Code establishes in its article 193 that narcotics are considered “narcotics, psychotropics and other substances or vegetables determined by the General Health Law and international treaties enforced in Mexico

Seems the baboso is you
Well the analogy I can think of here is all other ethnicities except the Aztecs were opposed to slavery or ritual human sacrifices & cannibalism yet the will of the Aztecs prevailed like that of the cartels now simply because like the cartels today the Aztecs were simply more powerful than the other ethnic groups combined.

Hence using your own analogy for why los conquistadores Espanoles under Don Cortes & the Spanish colonialism that followed was mostly a force for the good of most peoples inhabiting the land of Mexico then , surely you'd agree that given the abject failure of the Mexican state to crush the cartels after 3 decades of fighting them , you'd be better off were the US to invade Mexico & fix the cartels.

Look at the various benefits such a system would bring you Senor. I'm using your logic here . Surely you aren't going to deny the inherent logic in your own arguments of how Spanish colonialism was in the final analysis much better for the peoples inhabiting what was Mexico then just like US colonialism would be better for Mexico in the long run . Plus just like los conquistadores Espanoles got rid of the Aztecs , the US would get rid of the cartels , something which all the other ethnicities like the Tlaxcaltecs couldn't do much like the state of Mexico is impotent before the cartels irrespective of the laws enshrined in the constitution of Mexico which as of now don't seem worth the paper they're written on.

Azaad

Country flag
since I know you are so ignorant you can not speak spanish this is the real mexican law you can not even read in Spanish without google translate

D E C R E T O "EL CONGRESO DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS, D E C R E T A: LEY FEDERAL CONTRA LA DELINCUENCIA ORGANIZADA TÍTULO PRIMERO DISPOSICIONES GENERALES CAPÍTULO ÚNICO NATURALEZA, OBJETO Y APLICACIÓN DE LA LEY Artículo 1o.- La presente Ley tiene por objeto establecer reglas para la investigación, persecución, procesamiento, sanción y ejecución de las penas, por los delitos cometidos por algún miembro de la delincuencia organizada. Sus disposiciones son de orden público y de aplicación en todo el territorio nacional
DECREE
"THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED MEXICAN STATES, DECREES:

FEDERAL LAW AGAINST ORGANIZED CRIME
FIRST TITLE
GENERAL DISPOSITION
SINGLE CHAPTER
NATURE, OBJECT AND APPLICATION OF THE LAW
Article 1.- The purpose of this Law is to establish rules for the investigation, prosecution,
prosecution, punishment and execution of sentences, for crimes committed by a member of the
organized crime. Its provisions are of public order and applicable throughout the territory.

national

Tell ignorant troll where the mexican law says Canibalism is legal or human sacrifice from the current mexican legal system, baboso:pound:
Pls point out where did I write that cannibalism & drug trafficking are legal in Mexico Senor. Yet you yourself are admitting they still occur . What's the point in having laws if they're observed in it's breach . The current state of Mexico is similar to what it was at the time of the Spanish invasion of Mexico . I've drawn the analogy out here plenty of times for you not to notice. Yet you keep ignoring my arguments conveniently for it doesn't suit you & you bringing up arguments like you have just now like a baboso which does nothing to seek a resolution to the current impasse.

Azaad

Country flag
look here is video of a real cannibal but he is called the monster of Ecatepec and he is in Jail, so this criminal from Mexico city is a criminal in Mexico cannibalism is a crime

Premiered Dec 7, 2021
#LAGALERA episodio 6: El 4 de octubre de 2018 fueron detenidos dos sujetos que transportaban restos humanos. Se trataba de Patricia y Juan Carlos, una pareja joven que violaba, asesinaba, desmembraba y se comía a su víctimas. Esta es la escalofriante historia del "Monstruo de Ecatepec".

Premiere Dec 7, 2021
#LAGALERA episode 6: On October 4, 2018, two individuals who were transporting human remains were arrested. It was about Patricia and Juan Carlos, a young couple who raped, murdered, dismembered and ate their victims. This is the chilling story of the "Monster of Ecatepec".

Of course I am ashamed of such Mexican criminal, he is a criminal and even he is from my country he deserves to be punished by comitting such crimes

But you defend the aztecs as innocent people, the Aztec government made legal human sacrifice and Cannibalism, I consider that barbarism and criminality does not matter they are from my country
Please point out where did I defend the Aztecs as innocent people Senor . Pls point out a single sentence of mine in Defence of the Aztec practice of slavery or ritual human sacrifices & cannibalism .

Since you've always argued that Spanish colonialism was for the greater good of the People inhabiting the various parts that now comprises Mexico I'm arguing using your logic that the present day cartels being like the Aztecs with the various other tribes being unable to prevail over the Aztecs just like the Mexican state is unable or unwilling to prevail over the cartels , just like Spanish colonialism in the past , IN YOUR OWN OPINION , was for the greater good of the people comprising the lands of Mexico today , similarly the US invasion of Mexico would be a for the greater good of the Mexican people .

But instead of understanding this simple truth , like a baboso you keep repeating your argumenta forcing me to emulate you .

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Well the analogy I can think of here is all other ethnicities except the Aztecs were opposed to slavery or ritual human sacrifices & cannibalism yet the will of the Aztecs prevailed like that of the cartels now simply because like the cartels today the Aztecs were simply more powerful than the other ethnic groups combined.

Hence using your own analogy for why los conquistadores Espanoles under Don Cortes & the Spanish colonialism that followed was mostly a force for the good of most peoples inhabiting the land of Mexico then , surely you'd agree that given the abject failure of the Mexican state to crush the cartels after 3 decades of fighting them , you'd be better off were the US to invade Mexico & fix the cartels.

Look at the various benefits such a system would bring you Senor. I'm using your logic here . Surely you aren't going to deny the inherent logic in your own arguments of how Spanish colonialism was in the final analysis much better for the peoples inhabiting what was Mexico then just like US colonialism would be better for Mexico in the long run . Plus just like los conquistadores Espanoles got rid of the Aztecs , the US would get rid of the cartels , something which all the other ethnicities like the Tlaxcaltecs couldn't do much like the state of Mexico is impotent before the cartels irrespective of the laws enshrined in the constitution of Mexico which as of now don't seem worth the paper they're written on.
Please point out where did I defend the Aztecs as innocent people Senor . Pls point out a single sentence of mine in Defence of the Aztec practice of slavery or ritual human sacrifices & cannibalism .

Since you've always argued that Spanish colonialism was for the greater good of the People inhabiting the various parts that now comprises Mexico I'm arguing using your logic that the present day cartels being like the Aztecs with the various other tribes being unable to prevail over the Aztecs just like the Mexican state is unable or unwilling to prevail over the cartels , just like Spanish colonialism in the past , IN YOUR OWN OPINION , was for the greater good of the people comprising the lands of Mexico today , similarly the US invasion of Mexico would be a for the greater good of the Mexican people .

But instead of understanding this simple truth , like a baboso you keep repeating your argumenta forcing me to emulate you .

I am tired to talking to a guy with no understanding if you love the Aztecs I give you a good advice the guy is mostly native so he is probably a descendant of Aztecs, he eats people, he kills people I am sure you do not want to be his friend, and by the way I am sure you have never ever being to Mexico.however there are gringos living there

this gringo has more brain than you

if you like Aztecs go and visit the Monster of Ecatepec

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

watch the video ah I am sure you can not speak Spanish nor you can understand this video let us see who is the baboso

the gringo knows more than you

Azaad

Country flag

I am tired to talking to a guy with no understanding if you love the Aztecs I give you a good advice the guy is mostly native so he is probably a descendant of Aztecs, he eats people, he kills people I am sure you do not want to be his friend, and by the way I am sure you have never ever being to Mexico.however there are gringos living there

this gringo has more brain than you

if you like Aztecs go and visit the Monster of Ecatepec
So basically in trying to defend the indefensible you resort to what anyone & everyone in your position does namely avoid the topic altogether or beat around the bush , indulge in ad hominems , name calling , resort to lies , exaggerations , misinformation , disinformation ,etc.

Basically you do everything except address the issue in question. Why don't you stick to civil airliners & the latest trends in them as well as the history of it's development ? It's much better for you & us too . This colonization business is a tricky business especially if you're out here on an Indian forum defending it or being a colonial apologist

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
So basically in trying to defend the indefensible you resort to what anyone & everyone in your position does namely avoid the topic altogether or beat around the bush , indulge in ad hominems , name calling , resort to lies , exaggerations , misinformation , disinformation ,etc.

Basically you do everything except address the issue in question. Why don't you stick to civil airliners & the latest trends in them as well as the history of it's development ? It's much better for you & us too . This colonization business is a tricky business especially if you're out here on an Indian forum defending it or being a colonial apologist
Go to Mexico and visit the Monster of Ecatepec and his girl friend tell him he was victim of Cortez in his jail

1683901188711.png

see real cannibals

The "Monsters of Ecatepec" is the name given to a serial killing couple Juan Carlos Hernández and Patricia Martínez. The case also received the names of "The House of Horror" or "The Butchers of Ecatepec"

see these gringos speak Spanish and what they say about Mexico

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles