The Kargil War

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
re: Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan says Muslim Soldiers won KARGIL War

Sir, I also did not mean any offence. I know a majority of J&K Light Infantry is Muslim, as well good no. Grenediers and Rajputana Rifles - and a scattering in other regiments including Mech. I believe they are actually more patriotic than me as they prove it day in and day out. But the speech of the Azam Khan definitely puts SP's agenda in clear day light and that is promotion of Muslims at the cost of Hindus and slurring the Indian army - not secular at all. That is why I said the Yadavs who are a vote bank - I speciafically mentioned Yadavs- for the SP should rise above their own narrow POV and see the SP in new light to what it actually is. I also wish the Muslims do the same - but not expecting it.

Is there any wonder why people are getting more and more right wind=ger given existance of this kind of Political leaders amongst us?
I will be honest, I did not read your post since I have having a whole lot of problems with the server and am generally off line.

So, I was going by that idiot Azam K's stupid statement. And confining it to Kargil which this fool mentioned.

There are many Muslims and Yagavs in the Army.

They are also serving and waiting.

However, we won in Kargil because we are from the Indian Army and caste, religion and other stupidity that drags this country down does not prevail in the Army.

That is why even if someone falls down in an unlned well, it is the Army which is called in to rescue and not those who have the same equipment and manpower in the other govt agencies who are actually tasked to do so.

That is why the Army is called in for riot control, when it is actually the State Govt's responsibility and their police.

Caste, community, religion is the last thing that the Army is afflicted with. It has never been and never will!

sam80

The objection is not that, The objectionable part is "Only Muslims and not Hindus" part of the assertion

Ya , I know , i was just Exposing Lie . That guy is Pakistani Mentality and he is the one responsible for Riots in Mujjafarnagar .

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

At least he should watch "LoC Kargil" (movie) and decide which army was Islamic, invading army or Indian Army !

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned

At least he should watch "LoC Kargil" (movie) and decide which army was Islamic, invading army or Indian Army !
Azam Khan once said," Kalyan Singh ek lakh bis hazar Musalmano ka katil hai". He is born to lie and is a typical Muslim leader of SP and BSP in UP.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

Oh My Dear Bhole,

Your comments fall under the preview of " Peoples Representation Act" and "Code of Conduct" Rule one....

Do read it... and please, I am not here supporting any one... show me one political comment made by me in the forum..

Asking Indian Army soldiers to vote or not to vote for any one should not be resorted to... I hope you understand that..

After 65 years of independence, in their interim order, the SC recently allowed them to vote at their place of posting.... against the advice of Cabinet Secretary and Committee of Secretaries .. even then no political party is allowed to enter Cantonments !! Ok

Controversies centering soldiers will effect the future decision by that august body and there are people around to pick your comment and quote it to deny soldiers voting rights.. in the name of politicization...

Sorry if I annoyed you... and you are just not trying to understand.
I am also sorry for retorting in harsh way, although you are also not understanding the point I made. I did not ask Yadavs serving in IA to vote against SP or anything, I asked Yadavs in cities and villages of UP who are a strong base for SP, should not be a Vote-bank for SP anymore.

I don't believe India Armed forces to be anything but pro-nation irrespective of Caste or Creed.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Watch the SP dalla the shameless characterless Gaurav Bhatia who defended all the wrong doing of Azam Traitor Khan.

He got f***** badly in TimesNow about his shameless defense of SP goondas.

Congress supporting SP too.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned

Factually there were little or none muslims in the Kargil war. Even in IA muslims share a very small proportion compared to their population!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Factually there were little or none muslims in the Kargil war. Even in IA muslims share a very small proportion compared to their population!
That PROVES the level of LIES these dirty politicians can go to.

Azam Traitor Khan should be bitchslapped and painted his face black in public with buffalo poo.

ghost

The most sad part about all this is of him being convinced that by making such statement he could gain popularity and votes in this country

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

No that anyone is against Muslims being in the Army.

Look, there are reasons for that.

In the British Army there was a considerable strength of Muslims what was called as Punjabi Muslims (PM). After partition, they all went to Pakistan as Pakistani share of Army, Navy and Air Force.

There were very few Muslims (as also Hindus) in the British Army from Bihar, Bengal and UP as the British stopped enrolling them after the mutiny of 1857 suspecting their mutinous behaviour.

The Indian Army thus did not inherit any substantial Muslim troops. The composition of Indian Fighting Arms (called Teeth Arms or Sabre Arm) has not undergone much of change since then and no need of that was ever felt. The number of troops from earlier unrepresented Areas largely goes into Supporting Arms and Services. Overall the Army is all representative based of percentage of male recruitable pupolation of a state. Except for the state of Gujrat from where a very few Hindus or Muslims comes forward to join Army.

It is a fact that except from traditional areas such as Rajasthan, Muslims boys do not come forward for recruitment in the Army due to their low education standards (minimum 12th class) as also low physical standards. Muslim population of J&K, through, comes forward for recruitment in large numbers and have a sizable population in the Army.

Now, the Muslim demand quota based reservation in Army which is unacceptable from the perspective of the Armed Forces. In Officer cadre though there is a good representation, I would say, That too only from traditional families.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

No that anyone is against Muslims being in the Army.

Look, there are reasons for that.

In the British Army there was a considerable strength of Muslims what was called as Punjabi Muslims (PM). After partition, they all went to Pakistan as Pakistani share of Army, Navy and Air Force.

There were very few Muslims (as also Hindus) in the British Army from Bihar, Bengal and UP as the British stopped enrolling them after the mutiny of 1857 suspecting their mutinous behaviour.

The Indian Army thus did not inherit any substantial Muslim troops. The composition of Indian Fighting Arms (called Teeth Arms or Sabre Arm) has not undergone much of change since then and no need of that was ever felt. The number of troops from earlier unrepresented Areas largely goes into Supporting Arms and Services. Overall the Army is all representative based of percentage of male recruitable pupolation of a state.

It is a fact that except from traditional areas such as Rajasthan, Muslims boys do not come forward for recruitment in the Army due to their low education standards as also low physical standards. Muslim population of J&K, through, comes forward for recruitment in large numbers and have a sizable population in the Army.

Now, the Muslim demand quota based reservation in Army which is unacceptable from the perspective of the Armed Forces. In Officer cadre though there is a good representation, I would say.
Yesterday Maroof in TimesNow gave a good detailed account of Muslim representation in India army even before 47.A big chunk was gone to Pakistan army.

He also said that there were very few Muslims in Kargil so Azam Traitor Khan is factually grossly wrong and shows his desperation. Indian politics doesn't need these idiots but because of abundance of FOOLS and traitors still standing alive.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Yesterday Maroof in TimesNow gave a good detailed account of Muslim representation in India army even before 47.A big chunk was gone to Pakistan army.

He also said that there were very few Muslims in Kargil so Azam Traitor Khan is factually grossly wrong and shows his desperation. Indian politics doesn't need these idiots but because of abundance of FOOLS and traitors still standing alive.
No bro, that is not the issue. Had there been many Muslims there, I am certain, they could have given better account of themselves as always.

The issue is Azam Khan claiming "Kargil was won by Muslims and Not Hindus".... That makes his undesired brand of politics..

Had that been factually wrong, it was alright but claiming that deliberately to rouse passions is objectionable.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

No bro, that is not the issue. Had there been many Muslims there, I am certain, they could have given better account of themselves as always.

The issue is Azam Khan claiming "Kargil was won by Muslims and Not Hindus".... That makes his undesired brand of politics..

Had that been factually wrong, it was alright but claiming that deliberately to rouse passions is objectionable.
His own existence is objectionable... first he did the riots where muslims got killed and didn't even go to relief camps and instead attended the Safai dance along with his goonda Akhilesh which was highly criticized and referred to as called "dance on dead bodies of Muslims" by media.

Muslims SHOULD NOT fell in his trap since Azam Traitor Khan is neither loyal to nation and neither to his own community... he is loyal to just his seat as minister by hook or crook.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
analyst spoke on Times Now , There were hardly any Muslims in Kargil Operation .
Off course there were Muslims in large numbers on Kargil hill and they did shout "Allah hu akbar" but bad luck to Aazam Khan, they were Pakistani Jihadi terrorist. And that is for sure.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Off course there were Muslims in large numbers on Kargil hill and they did shout "Allah hu akbar" but bad luck to Aazam Khan, they were Pakistani Jihadi terrorist. And that is for sure.
Chauhan sir, one can afford to be sarcastic on such issues that has potential to devide us..

I say I wish there was a chant of Allaha Ho Akbar on the part of Indian Muslim soldier on the Hills of Kargil along with " Raja Ram Chandra Ki jai"... or Jai Hanuman...

What a rape these politicians do of our polity that they would not spare their own mother who gave birth to them .. the mother land... they would like even that to be divided between Hindus and Muslims...

That is not fair at all..

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned

Chauhan sir, one can afford to be sarcastic on such issues that has potential to devide us..

I say I wish there was a chant of Allaha Ho Akbar on the part of Indian Muslim soldier on the Hills of Kargil along with " Raja Ram Chandra Ki jai"... or Jai Hanuman...

What a rape these politicians do of our polity that they would not spare their own mother who gave birth to them .. the mother land... they would like even that to be divided between Hindus and Muslims...

That is not fair at all..
I did not want to comment on all of this but A Chauhan is right. " Allahu Akbar" was certainly being shouted but by soldiers who were attacking us not by defenders. Many of defenders might have chanted Har Har Mahadeva. Battle between Pakistan and India is not a secular battle but one between an Islamic nation and other between a nation which is confused and disowns its own Hindu heritage though it is that heritage which makes it a nation.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned

His own existence is objectionable... first he did the riots where muslims got killed and didn't even go to relief camps and instead attended the Safai dance along with his goonda Akhilesh which was highly criticized and referred to as called "dance on dead bodies of Muslims" by media.

Muslims SHOULD NOT fell in his trap since Azam Traitor Khan is neither loyal to nation and neither to his own community... he is loyal to just his seat as minister by hook or crook.
Azam Khan called Bharat Mata as "dayan" in 1990.

sasi

analyst spoke on Times Now , There were hardly any Muslims in Kargil Operation .
my op cut this channel few months,how he is covering bjp when compare to ibn,ndtv!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles