Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Re: How Muslims around the world celebrate the month of Ramadan

There is no god.
If i may offer an alternate view . . .

God or not

There is .

and just that is is enough . . . some people like me like to put God after that is . . .

you can put anything actually . . . or nothing if u wish

but the is remains indisputable

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Prove it. :kickass:
He does not have to. The onus of proving god is on those who claims his existance

For instance, I can claim I have a Dinosaur in the kitchen as my pet, but then again I cant ask you to prove me wrong,. The onus is on me to prove I have a Dinosaur in my Kitchen. No i am Not talking about Birds:D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

He does not have to. The onus of proving god is on those who claims his existance

For instance, I can claim I have a Dinosaur in the kitchen as my pet, but then again I cant ask you to prove me wrong,. The onus is on me to prove I have a Dinosaur in my Kitchen. No i am Not talking about Birds:D
Agreed. :thumb:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

An animal CANT GROW a crop and feed itself. An Animal has to depend on other animal or vegetation and thats how this universe is created. Humans are intelligent and capable enough to live on veg food.
Man is not supposed to follow religions either since Man is the only creature in the world with religion :D

panduranghari

But I see god every day. When the sun rises and the clouds change colour from dark blue to purple to orange to red....I feel if this is not God then what is? So my question still is valid - I have seen God, prove that he does not exist.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Man is not supposed to follow religions either since Man is the only creature in the world with religion :D
As far as my pet dog is concerned i am god :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

But I see god every day. When the sun rises and the clouds change colour from dark blue to purple to orange to red....I feel if this is not God then what is? So my question still is valid - I have seen God, prove that he does not exist.
In previous olympics the chinese made the clouds go away using some cracy seeding technology so it seems china has more power over god.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

In previous olympics the chinese made the clouds go away using some cracy seeding technology so it seems china has more power over god.
Ohhhh . . . The Eternal Fight . . .!!
How does it matter to each side anyway . . . what other believes ?

panduranghari

Religion as you are defining is referring to organised religion. What about Sanatan Dharma? Its applicable to every animal.

Poornam-adah, poornam-idam, poor-nath poornam-udachyate.
Poor-nasya poornam-adaya, poornam-eva-va-sishyate.

The universe comes forth from the Divine, yet the universe takes nothing from the Divine and adds nothing to It. Divine remains ever the same. Since the universe has come forth from the Divine, all things and beings are sacred and must be treated so in human thought and action. The Divine sleeps in minerals, awakens in plants, walks in animals and thinks in humans.

panduranghari

Did they? Go away and disappear are different.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

aaaah ....unfortunately u r not a girl . . .
or else i would have had ur Clothes by now ;)

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Pandu Ranag Hari, do you really want to get into this discussion with Atheists?!

I suggest you dont..
I have been both . . . Believer / Atheist

I am a believer today . . . let's get into that debate sometime

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

I have seen god and He was an Alien from outer space, who was dressed like a Transgender, who eats lots of cockroaches daily and insults every one who he thinks is inferior to him.

Prove that what I saw was not the God :rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

where do u divide science into Science and Pseudoscience . . . would u call Psychiatry a Pseudo Science
All schools of psychiatry and psychology accept "Shame" as a fundamental Human emotion . . . and also acknowledge the relation of Clothes with it
:hmm: Shame? So shame is something similiar to relgious beliefs. Is that what you are saying :D

^ what does that Prove ?
That point is in direct anti-thesis to your claims about shame;).

Apparently Golden age Indians dint feel shame about Mammary glands;)

And Psychiatry is not a absolute belief or proof based science. Its highly subjective.

You want to know what is the stand of psychiatry on Religions?:eyebrows:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Religions:pft:

Proud Agnostic (slightly- Deist) :fyeah:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

I have seen god and He was an Alien from outer space, who was dressed like a Transgender, who eats lots of cockroaches daily and insults every one who he thinks is inferior to him.

Prove that what I saw was not the God :rolleyes:
:pound: :pound:

I once met god and he told me that both of us have a common thing. so i asked him what it was ? he said "like you even i dont believe in higher power than me".

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

No offense to any one but to me all religions suck big time, some more than the others.

Sry Pandu sir if my post came across as offensive

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926