The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
No shit.. I don't give a duck about these political threads' people. But I'd prefer not to have toxicity in technical threads.

Better resolve the issues now.

And the other 11 of them could either laugh at him, or have different beliefs. Scientists are not superhumans. You could be one of them if you studied maybe. But your beliefs wouldn't suddenly rationalise
I won't bring the issue in technical thread

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Appeal to authority, in other words, a sheep...........another typical characteristic trait of a quintessential believer.
I can quote a megamind scientist, and called a sheep.......
Excellent work commander πŸ‘
100 other equally qualified people wou call it baseless bullshit.

airstrike99

Country flag
Lmao accurate. I myself is physics graduate i sometimes find how some people from arts spectrum with humanity and political science degrees would call me a religious unscientific savage while having no idea about scientific methods πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Sometimes ago some guy claimed science has proven that atheist are better than theists on what basis i don't know.
here is that quote. i don't think that's a guy because she didn't deny the gender part when i called her a trigglypuff for her calling me a bigot 6 times!!! like a true sjw.

1622123214127.png

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
My aspirations are different,
My field of study is different,
But it doesn't mean I don't admire Tesla, he has enough IQ to do his spiritual thinking on his own, which he did btw

I don't want to, don't plan to, reach their academic level,
Heck I'd be surprised if I even get an iota of their academic level

But you being critical of Tesla against his beliefs is just nothing short of some speck of dust punching above it's weight
That guy!.. He's great in his field, but a crazy fuck otherwise (& pretty toxic personality from what I hear). And definitely isn't the last word in every discussion, especially outside his field. WTH!

I may be a speck of dust as you say, but I'd really not be surprised if he think the world is a simulation! πŸ˜… (and i thought you wre quoting Einstein or some physicist).

Blood+

Country flag
here is that quote. i don't think that's a guy because she didn't deny the gender part when i called her a trigglypuff for her calling me a bigot 6 times!!! like a true sjw.

View attachment 92033
So, you are clearly and openly insinuating that women are inferior and yet you had the gall to report me to a mod for being a misogynist??!! Hypocrisy much?? Well, what else can be expected??

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
That guy!.. He's great in his field, but a crazy fuck otherwise (& pretty toxic personality from what I hear). And definitely isn't the last word in every discussion, especially outside his field. WTH!

I may be a speck of dust as you say, but I'd really not be surprised if he think the world is a simulation! πŸ˜… (and i thought you wre quoting Einstein or some physicist).
Okay whatver, I have read those articles too, doesn't change the fact that dude is a fucking genius
But....
You want me to quote Einstein, that's exactly what I will do
β€œEveryone who is seriously committed to the cultivation of science becomes convinced that in all the laws of the universe is manifest a spirit vastly superior to man, and to which we with our powers must feel humble.”

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
So, you are clearly and openly insinuating that women are inferior and yet you had the gall to report me to a mod for being a misogynist??!! Hypocrisy much?? Well, what else can be expected??
Kya yar, rahne de na.

Tactical Doge

Country flag

airstrike99

Country flag
Anyone claiming non existence of birth-based caste in religions other than Hinduism in the Indian subcontinent is being intellectually dishonest.
you are true.

"OHH NOOOnooooooO
WhAT will THE BRTiSH dO nOW.

WhAt will THese PEople do NOW

harry POTTER,
william GOLDSMITH
john BLACKSMITH
henry BAKER
etc...etc

could it be that potters, bakers, blacksmiths, goldsmiths were OPPreSSEd by THe churCH. hOW daRE thE priestS of ChurCH exIst. hoW DAre they have The SOle AuthoRITY to conDuct RituALS foR the DEAD. How daRE onlY thEy condUCT marrIAGE riTUALS. " -----probably some sjw right now in indian defense forum.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
β€œEveryone who is seriously committed to the cultivation of science becomes convinced that in all the laws of the universe is manifest a spirit vastly superior to man, and to which we with our powers must feel humble.”
See?.. Not "religious" religious, he actually clarified that many times.

I'm in environment & ecology right now, and that's EXACTLY WHAT I FEEL TOO... anybody would have this sense of overwhelming if you go deep in science fields. Right?

But while religious groups often grasp at this for validation, it doesn't mean what they think it means. πŸ™‚

N4tsula67

Country flag
Appeal to authority, in other words, a sheep...........another typical characteristic trait of a quintessential believer.
I was pretty right when i said these are just edgy teens copying western atheism trend 🀣🀣. Western new atheism was based around abrahmism and i find how some copy cat here try to blindly apply those tropes on Hinduism and fail marvelously.
Mimamsa do they believe in supreme being ? Nope
Nyaya a very realistic school of philosophy bold enough to question vedas oldest school of Hinduism.

But telling you all this futile.

Blood+

Country flag
I was pretty right when i said these are just edgy teens copying western atheism trend 🀣🀣. Western new atheism was based around abrahmism and i find how some copy cat here try to blindly apply those tropes on Hinduism and fail marvelously.
Mimamsa do they believe in supreme being ? Nope
Nyaya a very realistic school of philosophy bold enough ti question veda oldest school of Hinduism.

But telling you all this futile.
I never said anything about Hinduism in particular, because I do not think of it as anything special that. I mean religions in general, be they Abrahamic or non-Abrahamic do not make any sense.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
See?.. Not "religious" religious, he actually clarified that many times.

I'm in environment & ecology right now, and that's EXACTLY WHAT I FEEL TOO!
Let me clarify my position,
I said about spiritual knowledge in the Gita, which you, at multiple instances, equated with Fairytales, Al-kitab and whatnot

Einstein was as spiritual as it gets, he did meditation, he was very much exposed by his Encounters of DR. Homi Bhaba to spirituality, DR. Bhaba is not a religious Hindu Dhoti wearing tilak chaaap individual himself

I'm in CS, Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning, that's the exact opposite of what I'm exposed to, I would say in a century or so we can even simulate love, hate or insecurity in something "lifeless", does it make it any more alive than it already is
My professor has a pHD on the matter, he does Vishwakarma pooja, he wears Saffron to university, he does the things that you may find backwards, now he is what you would call religious

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Self proclaimed intellectual here proved nothing and terribly failed to support that atheism is a much more advanced way of life. But that's their own lala land thinking that they are more intelligent intellectual. Even tho they have made no progress many of the laws and the society in which live is based on cultural habits which humans gained throughout their existence.

From the genocide which atheist did on religious people in communist countries Killing millions of people for cultural revolutions itself shows that this is kida atheist jihad.

This how a average atheist live. Survives on anti hindu propaganda and hate meanwhile Hindus hardly care about them till the time they start targeting us no worries either you like it or not if you go in public with your vomit we will end up putting something in ur a$$

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926