Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I love this now, this is such a neutral word that those mighty english ICS officers must be smiling from hell !
Dispensation? Yes a ruling Dispensation it is .
This word means a prevailing socio religious order.
Which taliban is, taliban is also ruling afgan so it is ruling dispensation while terms like legitimate government is not used, indeed very big message it is

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Point is will india recognise this dispensation?
Actually it is a very abhorrent word to be honest , I have seen many articles in news using this very same word so as to describe the indian central government.
It is an attempt to paint them as illegitimate government, which it is not !
Its a government elected after due democratic processes and not some other form of powerplay .

mokoman

Country flag
Next step is this 👇 which I posted in Afghan thread... (now products of congressi education system will troll me)

View attachment 109650
bro , hard to take your post seriously ,few months back you claimed fresh chinese intrusion in ladakh,based on info u got from veterans - i talking about the time Pravin Sawhney said he had some "shocking news' .

there was another dude who said his cousin was on blacktop . i mean its all top tier comedy , but ur trolling is too much.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
bro , hard to take your post seriously ,few months back you claimed fresh chinese intrusion in ladakh,based on info u got from veterans - i talking about the time Pravin Sawhney said he had some "shocking news' .

there was another dude who said his cousin was on blacktop . i mean its all top tier comedy , but ur trolling is too much.
Who's the dude who's cousin was on blacktop?

aystle

Country flag
women gather to support Taliban in Afghanistan ... How do they see if eyes are even covered . They cld have wear those blue dress where there are small holes in front of eyes to view the world .

Pakistan wants to become world power by creating such theocratic country on its border .... Can u trust these women to do any medical operation on you .. i mean wht cld go wrong ..
How many are they women ?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But the Jihadists won, at the end :bplease:
I was just thinking.. Now Iraq war I is treated as a conflict, where US redeemed itself after the Vietnam debacle.. Also, US military only suffered a hundred odd deaths.. Sadam Hussein's strategy was to cause maybe a few thousand US military casualties, turning US public opinion against the war, and thus causing US military withdrawal.. Sadam failed in this.. Also, Iraq war I had a limited objective of expulsion of Iraqi troops from Kuwait..

But what if Sadam had precision strike weapons like Iran. Fortunately for the US it had a monopoly over precision weapons in 1991.. But, as Iran has demonstrated by attacks on US occupied AL Assad air base, and Saudi oil facilities, Iran has them too.. And not just Iran, but a few other nations have the capability to kill a few hundred American soldiers in a day, which would make the woke Yankees' stomach ache.. And that has seriously limited US options against capable nation state adversaries..
And so the pansy US is negotiating away with Iran to limit and cut back its ballistic missile program, as part of nuclear deal, because right now, Iran's theory is, the more the number of precious American soldiers in the neighborhood, the merrier it is..
A hundred Yankee roasted soldiers' bodies for breakfast 😋 is deterrence against US adventures

images - 2021-09-11T234752.572.jpeg

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
How many are they women ?
Cld be everyone .. I dont see any reason to doubt it and many of them are proud and think they are on right path . the women protesting or detesting burkha are non pastun or upper class .. Making pastuns radical has been a long term project of pakistan since 1950s which got proper funding from usa and saudi .. there is a reason most of the students in lal masjid are from khyber pakhtun province .. many in talibans are alumni of radical madrassas of pakistan ..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles