Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I have a really pessimistic theory for this as well.

Suppose these are OFB marked ammo... & end up tomorrow in Kashmir or some other part of India... it would be so easy to preach the "false flag" theory then.

Hope precautions would have been taken otherwise this would be the initiation of a future disaster.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Yes and 122mm guns being retired too.
This means stocks got transferred to Afghanistan.
Taliban ? Or ana .
Sher e panjshir is no more, I wonder did anyone thought that ?
Massoud ,the lion defeated the Soviets who again fought like men and he defeat that paki dog gulbandin hekamtayar also .
How is his son ? I don't know

omaebakabaka

The ana is not Northern alliance , heck it is not even close to Soviet era afgan army .
Yet we deliver them weapons
No amount of equipment is going to help the afghan govt remain in power, afghans are rag tag without a strong leader.....they are not used to modern army type arrangement. They will just run away and part of it is they don't necessarily view Taliban as enemy. Only a strong ethnic leader based on ethnicity as the core may put up a fight like Masood but its done for after his assasination....hekmatyar is useless

It is a lost cause as soon as we heard Afghan president elected by elections lol, they need a strong military leader to run and unify not some stupid political family....compare that to Taliban

Srinivas_K

Country flag

This is just one of the several dozens of weapons caches that have ended in Taliban hands... & let's presume more will.

American withdrawal has made paki jihadi tanzeems resourceful. all these & a lot more will pass in their hands simply free of cost.

won't be wrong to presume... tens of thousands of M4, SCAR, M82... you name it & they have it... Even if say 1% comes at LOC or crosses... it would be problematic.

don't get me wrong... a 100 lives lost in a possible land grabbing operation across LOC is better than 1 or 2 lost every month defending the LOC.

To add more... we paid a total of 200 million dollars for the 2 batches of 72000 each Sig sauer 716 rifles we procured from US... the pakis & terrorists got their equivalents for free... what a cruel joke on us.
As per logic Pakistan 1 and India 0?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles