Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Man, you're too soft.

International relations are based on how you run a gov and mutual benefits, none of them would sync bw the talibans and the west. What did taliban do against the previous and current offensives of the isis??

They promised in Qatar that they won't be the same as before against the women and minorities but the continue to do the same in the areas held and captured...

Who is willing to go topple the Talibans and bring democracy?? If they act like a thug, No one is ready and no one will.
Not true. Saudi has sharia laws open beheading yet has msny friends from west. same is true for Pakistan and many other countries as well.

Jimih

Country flag
Possible upcoming KLPD moment for Pakis

Pakistan, After Rooting for Afghanistan’s Taliban, Faces a Blowback

Kumata

Taliban launched a massive offensive on Sunday morning to capture Taloqan city, the provincial capital of Takhar. The Taliban attack faced resistance from armed civilians and Afghan security forces. Governor Abdullah Qarluq said adding that 55 Taliban fighters were killed and 90 others wounded.

Reuters said that a video showed armed citizens and Afghan forces on the battlefield on the outskirts of of the city.

Taliban's gains in the northern part of Afghanistan have been dramatic. During Taliban's rule in late 90s and early 2000s, north Afghanistan was bastion of Northern Alliance. Taliban had found it hard to gain a foothold there.

However, the situation is different this time.

The Islamist insurgents have been advancing for weeks, an offensive that has accelerated as the United States pulled out of its main base, effectively ending its two-decade intervention. Taliban gains have been especially dramatic in northern provinces where they had long been kept at bay.

The United States, which toppled the Taliban for sheltering Osama bin Laden in 2001 and has since propped up the Kabul government, agreed under then-President Donald Trump last year to pull out its troops subject to Taliban security guarantees.

Talks between Afghan government and Taliban negotiators in Qatar have failed to make substantive progress, though the warring sides have been holding meetings in recent days.

Knowitall

It seems we have decided to answer their sos.

The consulate in kandahar was kept open with local operatives to coordinate the delivery of arms and ammunition to the afghan govt. I guess this is where we make a stand and try to push them back.

This could be a experiment of sorts from our side to see whether the ANA could hold on to the province if sufficient help is provided. If they fail here i don't expect us to provide them with anymore supplies.

Though something does seem a bit off to me. I'm sure our advisors know very well that it is not supplies that the ANA lacks it is the willpower and leadership that they lack very much.

I would no be surprised if some of our ITBP guys in that area protecting our assets were just replaced or given additional manpower in the form of Indian SF to help the ANA.

Cheran

Country flag
Possible upcoming KLPD moment for Pakis

Pakistan, After Rooting for Afghanistan’s Taliban, Faces a Blowback

TTP & Taliban are both "Taliban" i.e "Students of Islam"

Of late Pakistan has moved away from the holy path of Islam by trying to flirt with Israel who kills Palestinians & did not nothing against France, a country that routinely mocks the Prophet.

We hope that the both the Talibans invade Pakistan & teach the Pakistani army a nice lesson. They (Pakistan army) are obviously on the payroll of the Zionists.

Gen. Bajwa is a great fan of Zionists & is also scared of Kaffir Indian armed forces. Kaffir Indian armed forces told him something & his legs were shaking. This is berating the nation of Pakistan & it's army that is supposed to be the "sword of Islam".

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
TTP & Taliban are both "Taliban" i.e "Students of Islam"

Of late Pakistan has moved away from the holy path of Islam by trying to flirt with Israel who kills Palestinians & did not nothing against France, a country that routinely mocks the Prophet.

We hope that the both the Talibans invade Pakistan & teach the Pakistani army a nice lesson. They (Pakistan army) are obviously on the payroll of the Zionists.

Gen. Bajwa is a great fan of Zionists & is also scared of Kaffir Indian armed forces. Kaffir Indian armed forces told him something & his legs were shaking. This is berating the nation of Pakistan & it's army that is supposed to be the "sword of Islam".
Buttseks inbound.

Knowitall

I personally felt that Indian govt was going to end up coordinating with local warlords to group them together as they give us more more bang for a buck but the recent gains in the northern districts by taliban throws that option out of the window.

Guess we have no choice but to coordinate with ANA. They are too corrupt and lack the required leadership but I guess they will have to do for now.

doreamon

Country flag
graphic video of afgan war . ANA mutilated dead bodies .

Jimih

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles