Sukhoi PAK FA

MrPresident

Country flag
There will be no 6th generation fighter. 5th generation is the last fighter jet generation. Kalki has already come. There will be very little technology advancement in defense or any other fields henceforth.

Let us only concern ourselves with 5th generation planes- PAK-FA, AMCA, F22, F35, J31. That's it. The end.
No offence mate, keep the faith out of the technical thread... Research is a ongoing thing it will not stop till the end of civilisation.

In my opinion Stealth UAV s are next gen aircrafts..

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

smestarz

Country flag
Actually when the Stagnation level is reached thats when new discoveries are made
The world was stagnating and then came the steam power, industrial revolution etc, and when that almost came to stagnation then came the evolution of computers,. and that sort of brought us where we are now.
There would be more discoveries and progress, Surely dont expect all the humans just to claim who has a say on earth when you have solar system to explore, the milky way, the other galaxies,, and to achieve those in say lifetime of a person, more research and evolution will come. But for that the world leaders should be on one page and there should be no space for terrorism.. till then we shall be stuck here with our imagination being held back by petty things. Though we are one species, we dont behave like one

What many fools make it appear is that technology is something that needs 40-50 years to evolve. What they fail to understand is that by copying the earlier generations product, the later generation can simply be an upgrade. A human mind has similar capabilities irrespective of the generation - a father and a son will have similar brain capabilities (assuming genetic differences in intelligence is minor). What a father can think can't be passed on to his son. So the son has to start from some point and then relearn and by his end times, he would have similar knowledge.

The limit of human capacity once reached, will result in stagnation. We have reached that stagnation level. This is the reason India, China are catching up fast. China is about 4-5 years behind USA in technology while India is 10-12 years behind. There are many things that can be simply copied and then the parts which can't be copied ve researched upon.

smestarz

Country flag
There are generations of planes that define which is better, but ultimately it all would come down to, who wins in actual combat, If plane A can beat plane B most of the times then certainly plane B is the more capable plane and more suited to its user, Its not just the plane and weapons, but also the tactics and also the pilot,
The Generations inform of the technologies that are involved but ultimately if say a WW2 Focke Wulf 190 can beat F-35 9/10 times, then would it be wrong to produce planes like Focke Wulf FW 190 to counter the threat of more advanced F-35 ?
Generations of plane is good to define achievements or progress, but in wars, all counts is who is the last one standing.

There will be no 6th generation fighter. 5th generation is the last fighter jet generation. Kalki has already come. There will be very little technology advancement in defense or any other fields henceforth.

Let us only concern ourselves with 5th generation planes- PAK-FA, AMCA, F22, F35, J31. That's it. The end.

Vijyes

First, the stagnation of today is for end times. The great progress of today is to give enough weapons to Kalki to destroy. Nothing happened just like that all of a sudden. The sudden progress of today is due to end times - 'vinashakale vipareeta buddhi'. There will be end times soon. Spiritualism is also spiritual science. If some prophecy comes true, then it is an evidence of spirits. Jyotishya is also an evidence of Spiritualism. All technology stagnated since the 70s itself. Computers existed even in 70s. What happened now is miniaturisation. Nothing new has been found for 40 years. Simply keeping unwarranted hopes is not correct.

Now, coming back to technology, the whole reason why newer generation planes are used is because it is easier for them to hint down inferior technology planes. Today's world is not about fight between equals. If you have better technology, you just kill everyone else. There is no fair war. You have superior technology and you win or you have inferior technology and you lose

But today's stagnation is a serious one and that has happened because human mind's thinking ability has reached a limit. And the only way to break it is by Artificial intelligence or genetic engineering humans to be geniuses
No offence mate, keep the faith out of the technical thread... Research is a ongoing thing it will not stop till the end of civilisation.

In my opinion Stealth UAV s are next gen aircrafts..

Actually when the Stagnation level is reached thats when new discoveries are made
The world was stagnating and then came the steam power, industrial revolution etc, and when that almost came to stagnation then came the evolution of computers,. and that sort of brought us where we are now.
There would be more discoveries and progress, Surely dont expect all the humans just to claim who has a say on earth when you have solar system to explore, the milky way, the other galaxies,, and to achieve those in say lifetime of a person, more research and evolution will come. But for that the world leaders should be on one page and there should be no space for terrorism.. till then we shall be stuck here with our imagination being held back by petty things. Though we are one species, we dont behave like one

Last edited:

MrPresident

Country flag
First, the stagnation of today is for end times. The great progress of today is to give enough weapons to Kalki to destroy. Nothing happened just like that all of a sudden. The sudden progress of today is due to end times - 'vinashakale vipareeta buddhi'. There will be end times soon. Spiritualism is also spiritual science. If some prophecy comes true, then it is an evidence of spirits. Jyotishya is also an evidence of Spiritualism. All technology stagnated since the 70s itself. Computers existed even in 70s. What happened now is miniaturisation. Nothing new has been found for 40 years. Simply keeping unwarranted hopes is not correct.

Now, coming back to technology, the whole reason why newer generation planes are used is because it is easier for them to hint down inferior technology planes. Today's world is not about fight between equals. If you have better technology, you just kill everyone else. There is no fair war. You have superior technology and you win or you have inferior technology and you lose

But today's stagnation is a serious one and that has happened because human mind's thinking ability has reached a limit. And the only way to break it is by Artificial intelligence or genetic engineering humans to be geniuses
Ok first of I don't believe in kalki wht ever shit ur talking abt.. if Ur interested in talking abt kalki and all open a new thread and discuss abt it. This is for aircraft related thread.

If u have any material to support Ur theory do so don't pull things out of no where

Vijyes

Ok first of I don't believe in kalki wht ever shit ur talking abt.. if Ur interested in talking abt kalki and all open a new thread and discuss abt it. This is for aircraft related thread.

If u have any material to support Ur theory do so don't pull things out of no where

Ok, I can't give sources though I have strong self calculated reason to say Kalki has been born but neither should we discuss 6th generation until it comes out, at least in primitive form.

If you don't believe in kalki, so don't I believe in 6th generation planes. Let us keep both of them off topic

MrPresident

Country flag
Ok, I can't give sources though I have strong self calculated reason to say Kalki has been born but neither should we discuss 6th generation until it comes out, at least in primitive form.

If you don't believe in kalki, so don't I believe in 6th generation planes. Let us keep both of them off topic
Lol well I would believe Ur calculations if u were Stephen hawking.. yaa 6 th gen aircraft is not kalki made so u won't believe it not my concern...

Back to the topic, research is a continuous process. It all depends on how well is it funded.

gadeshi

I don't think so...

F-22 is a super secret as well as Super-duper expensive project and whatever available in media (about F-22) is shared by US. most probably it is overhyped data for sure.

It is true that PAK-FA sacrificed its some of stealth for its super loaded Maneuverability.

With justified level of ToT , FGFA will be the best suitable for India.
Not maneuverability only, but speed, sensors and internal payloads as well.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

@gadeshi
Do you have actual pics of IWB of PAK-FA?
Of course no.
Their interiour is a top secret (especially aerodynamical layout allowing them all-speed all-altitude supersonic delivery).
Guys from KnAAZ say that IWBs layout is hidden from Chinese most of all :)

However, IWB prototype can be seen on "pregnant" S-37 Berkut photos.

Vijyes

Lol well I would believe Ur calculations if u were Stephen hawking.. yaa 6 th gen aircraft is not kalki made so u won't believe it not my concern...

Back to the topic, research is a continuous process. It all depends on how well is it funded.

Do you know what is funds? From whete funds will come? Do you know of a way to make iron, coal, oil etc just because you have money or do you need to dig them out? They are not infinite, are they?

gadeshi

As for the 6 Gen fighter:
What 6 Gen do you expect if Gen 5 fighters sre not in wide use yet?
You need some previous planes usage stats to compose next gen requirements.

MrPresident

Country flag
Do you know what is funds? From whete funds will come? Do you know of a way to make iron, coal, oil etc just because you have money or do you need to dig them out? They are not infinite, are they?
I remember a quote from some person. "Mind is like a parachute it works only when it is open" You have already closed yours. No point in arguing.

Superdefender

Army 2017: Flight tests of Su-57’s new engine to begin this year

Posted on August 22nd, 2017 by Russian Aviation Insider in Aerospace, Russia, Show Observer News, Show Observer Only

The first flight of the Su-57’s second-stage engine is scheduled for Q4 2017 (Photo by Fyodor Borisov/Transport-Photo.com)

The second-stage engine for the Sukhoi Su-57 (earlier known as T-50) fifth generation fighter will begin flight tests in the fourth quarter of 2017, a United Engine Corportation (UEC) spokesperson told Show Observer. The engine for the Su-57, developed under the Prospective Airborne Complex of Frontline Aviation program (known by Russian acronym PAK FA), will be tested on board a flying lab.

The new engine, known as Item 30, has been designed from scratch, and, as the UEC emphasizes, its design has included certain solutions that have no equivalent in the Russian engine-building industry. The engine’s design specifications have not been disclosed.

The Item 30 engine is being developed by the Lyulka Design Bureau. The powerplant was first started on the ground in November of last year and continues to show success in ground tests, according to the company. It was announced that nine prototypes are planned to be built.

The Su-57 itself is already in the stage of flight tests. The aircrafts prototypes are all fitted with first-stage AL-41F-1 engines, which are also currently in development. The UEC told Show Observer that the powerplant’s development work is nearing completion.

By Valentin Makov

Source Link: http://www.rusaviainsider.com/flight-tests-su-57-new-engine/

airtel

Country flag
India-Russia fifth generation fighter project appears to be stuck
IANS | New Delhi Aug 23, 2017 08:08 PM IST

A long-delayed programme for a fifth generation fighter aircraft that India and Russia were to develop together seems to have hit rough weather, as Defence Ministry feels it may turn out to be too expensive.

A committee was constituted by the Defence Ministry to look into the details of the programme between India and Russia, which has been in pipeline since 2007.

The committee recently submitted a report on the programme to the ministry and as per it, the cost of developing four prototype fighter jets would cost around $6 billion, which is very high according to officials in the Defence Ministry.

India and Russia had inked an inter-governmental pact for the FGFA project in 2007. It was to be based on the Russian Sukhoi-57 or the PAK FA T-50 fighter jet.

India has earlier also told the Russian side that the project's cost was too high, and had also discussed buying the Su-57 fighters.

In December 2010, India had agreed to pay $295 million towards the preliminary design of the fighter, also referred to as 'Perspective Multi-role Fighter' (PMF).

However, negotiations faced various hurdles in the subsequent years.

There were several disagreements between New Delhi and Moscow, including on work and cost share, aircraft technology, as well as the number of aircraft to be ordered.

After evaluating the first PAK FA T-50 prototype (the Russian prototype of the PMF), the Indian Air Force (IAF) wanted more than 40 changes addressing, among other things, perceived weaknesses in the plane's engine, stealth, and weapon-carrying capabilities.

http://wap.business-standard.com/ar...oject-appears-to-be-stuck-117082301329_1.html
One more media hit job ?? :dude: who is this " official " ?

6 Billion $ is not too expensive for a 5th generation Fighter.
actually that panel recommended the Pak-fa deal :daru:

>> https://www.defensenews.com/air/2017/08/09/india-to-finalize-fifth-gen-fighter-deal/

square

Strategic Issues

>> https://www.defensenews.com/air/2017/08/09/india-to-finalize-fifth-gen-fighter-deal/
fgfa is dead long ago.....if i remember it was reported back in 2015........
i think , after the meeting of Indo-Russian Inter-Governmental Commission for Military Technical Cooperation (IRIGC-MTC )....

anyway few keep chasing it....

enjoy !!!

Vijyes

Just look at what Modi, Parrikar have to say about FGFA. These people carried out Rafale deal so swiftly but are extraordinarily reluctant about FGFA. The fact that FGFA has not even completed by Russia shows that even Russia is not fully capable of making a stealth plane. Russian AESA radars are of poor quality and are bulky. The key component needed from Russia is engine. If Russia had helped in that we probably would not have been taking French help

airtel

Country flag
Just look at what Modi, Parrikar have to say about FGFA. These people carried out Rafale deal so swiftly but are extraordinarily reluctant about FGFA. The fact that FGFA has not even completed by Russia shows that even Russia is not fully capable of making a stealth plane. Russian AESA radars are of poor quality and are bulky. The key component needed from Russia is engine. If Russia had helped in that we probably would not have been taking French help

Rafale was already a completely developed Jet still Indian Government negotiated a Lot .
while Pak-fa is yet not fully developed , new Engines are yet to be developed , Internal weapon bays are not developed , Weapon integration is not done .
So Government is waiting .
officially this project is not rejected .............and we dont know what is Going on behind the curtains .
if we want 50% Indian components then we will have to develop all the Avionics , AESA radars , EW suites etc ourselves ( before 2025 which is possible ).

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles