Solution to Kashmir keeping India's strategic interests in mind

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
If that’s the case, there should be rebellions starting in all the BIMARU states of India, but that’s not the case. It’s the religious identity and kashmiri sense of ethnic superiority that’s the problem.
What happens when you throw money at non-performance, when you reward lack of work? I gave the example of daily wager earning Rs 200 per day at apple orchards and Rs 500 throwing stone. Where will he go? Do let me know.

And for the bold. Can you cite a source for the claim?

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
They ideological Founders they are very active in india There Spokespersons are Indian Muslim Ummah in Media

You have to see the evolution of wahabism from 'kufr' to 'takfiri' too. That is the perspective. Also understand that the inherent Sufism which was characteristic of Kashmiri ideology till 2010 (predominantly), was pitted against wahabism to create a strategic advantage. That is still at play. Started with killing of candidates for local civic elections from opposing groups. And there is purpose too.

It is easier to have the narrative as anti-terror, than counter insurgency

Please note, I use the term militants, not terrorists. Because, even army calls it CI/CT operations ....

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Also you are wrong kashmiris didn't fail op gibraltar , gujjar bakarwal community did and even today they support India.

mod edit: personal attack removed

Personally attacking me will not help you. :)

You see, when you talk about Gujjar-Bhakarwal, can you tell me what is characteristic of this community that is pertinent for our CI/CT ops?

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Well they are fighting in their own way, what is stopping us?
Go all way...... Na, wait for pappu and mao lover gang.
And dude I don't want you to reply but you are off the point if you say kashmir problem is different from global jihad.

"Dude" .. what is with you guys nowadays that you assume everyone on net to be in 20s?

Anyways. How is Kashmir same as "global jihad" (whatever that may be)?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
"Dude" .. what is with you guys nowadays that you assume everyone on net to be in 20s?

Anyways. How is Kashmir same as "global jihad" (whatever that may be)?
Nah, kashmir is part of global jihad.
I can prove it too, if you want but things will go lengthy.
You do know kashmiri government was installing rohingyas colonies near bases, they are deep in their brotherhood because individually they know they can do nothing.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
You do know kashmiri government was installing rohingyas colonies near bases, they are deep in their brotherhood because individually they know they can do nothing.

I have all the time in the world for this. Go on. Do explain how it is 'global jihad'

Take your time.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I have all the time in the world for this. Go on. Do explain how it is 'global jihad'

Take your time.
If you have so much time my friend.
Then go back and read here old threads on Kashmir.
You can get lot of picture.
Also, wahabism have taken roots in kashmir otherwise cinemas would had not been destroyed in kashmir during those tumultuous years of nineties.
If you get the picture though of why cinemas were not destroyed even in pakis during that time? They did to show their leaning.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Rohingyas live not that far from my place of dwelling 😓

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
If you have so much time my friend.
Then go back and read here old threads on Kashmir.
You can get lot of picture.
Also, wahabism have taken roots in kashmir otherwise cinemas would had not been destroyed in kashmir during those tumultuous years of nineties.
If you get the picture though of why cinemas were not destroyed even in pakis during that time? They did to show their leaning.

Like I said, I have lot of time for your reply on how it is Global Jihad and what is Global Jihad.

If you may answer please.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Like I said, I have lot of time for your reply on how it is Global Jihad and what is Global Jihad.

If you may answer please.
My reply will only be of what I saw here all those years.
That's why I am saying read it, there are many great replies and posts from esteemed members here.
By going through that you can get some thing which you will say it is yours.
Mine reply is simple a group of people who look every time to Saudi Arabia to even shit are totally influenced by wahabism.
There is total jihad otherwise you would had not heard about Musa and gang.

IndiaRising

Country flag
What happens when you throw money at non-performance, when you reward lack of work? I gave the example of daily wager earning Rs 200 per day at apple orchards and Rs 500 throwing stone. Where will he go? Do let me know.

And for the bold. Can you cite a source for the claim?
again, poverty isa convenient excuse. That problem affects all of India yet you don’t see separatist movements popping up across the country.

what source? It is an open secret. Look at their behavior across the country, where they call us dark-skinned hindu kafirs. Listen to any of geelani or yasin malik’s speeches..you’ll get the idea.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
again, poverty isa convenient excuse. That problem affects all of India yet you don’t see separatist movements popping up across the country.
Manipur
Nagaland
Assam
Mizoram
Meghalaya
Tripura
Chattisgarh
Telangana
Andhra Pradesh
Maharashtra
Karnataka

I rest my case.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Manipur
Nagaland
Assam
Mizoram
Meghalaya
Tripura
Chattisgarh
Telangana
Andhra Pradesh
Maharashtra
Karnataka

I rest my case.
what case?NE is a safe haven these days while naxals are limited to the few districts where they have limited control with once in a while attacks on forces. show me the strength of the maoists today compared to 20 years ago. They are waning in strength and only achieve once in a blue moon guerilla attack.

In fact, we have made outstanding progress in NE with most groups surrendering arms or having to cross the border to save their lives. The difference is the population. In these states, there are genuine economic concerns, while Kashmir is driven by religious fundamentalism just like Punjab in 80s. In fact, punjab was/is one of the most richest states in India, yet you had a religious fanatic leading a movement to separate from India and it was only crushed by KPS Gill’s ruthless approach.

mikhail

Country flag
Manipur
Nagaland
Assam
Mizoram
Meghalaya
Tripura
Chattisgarh
Telangana
Andhra Pradesh
Maharashtra
Karnataka

I rest my case.
Mizoram,Meghalaya,Tripura seriously!!Mizoram has been the most peaceful state in N.E.India for the last 3 decades or so.Insurgency in Meghalaya and Tripura is next to nil.The only active insurgencies going on in N.E.India are in Manipur and Nagaland and the latter is nearing its end due to the Delhi-Naga Accord that was signed by the Union Govt and the main Naga Separatist groups.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
what case?NE is a safe haven these days while naxals are limited to the few districts where they have limited control with once in a while attacks on forces. show me the strength of the maoists today compared to 20 years ago. They are waning in strength and only achieve once in a blue moon guerilla attack.
NSCN 'territories'? Been there? Aware of CCPur? And Ukhrul?

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Mizoram,Meghalaya,Tripura seriously!!Mizoram has been the most peaceful state in N.E.India for the last 3 decades or so.Insurgency in Meghalaya and Tripura is next to nil.The only active insurgencies going on in N.E.India are in Manipur and Nagaland and the latter is nearing its end due to the Delhi-Naga Accord that was signed by the Union Govt and the main Naga Separatist groups.

Read the reply, given to the quote as under:

Correlate with as under:

Keyword: "Political Level"

Kumata

Country flag
My 2 cents..

Military option - we cannot massarce few millions so out of question
Aman ki asha / Peace option - tried and junked
MOney - paid more than enough. not working

So Saam / daam / daand are ruled out.. last option is Bhed. we need to subtly make demographic changes in kashmir... if nothing else, re-settle the kashmiri pandits atleast..or move people from jammu region to Sri nagar...systematically corrupt their social system...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ok. So what do you think we do after their annexation? Integrate that entire population With India ? Is that what we plan to do?
Give me options .... Not that the issue can not be resolved... The problem of the population is in India first. What do you do with 34 Crore Muslims ? If we are bound to manage them then why not some more?
Why do we need to take the burden of more poverty stricken people from Pakistan? We can keep PoK as it's not just a strategic win but a huge psychological trophy as well. Also it's much smaller to manage.

But when it comes to other parts like Baloch/Sindh etc it's much better they stay as independent nations so they keep jihadi Pakis in check and India can provide them "moral support". A LAND LOCKED Pakistan would be a great win!

The best win is when we force economic breakage of Pakistan so it implodes from within. Our soldiers should not be wasted for a useless Pakistan but I am afraid Pakis would indeed thrust a war in sheer frustration!

Also one more thing, we have to make sure AFG get's it's lion share and take back their land behind Durand Line! Below are 2 probable maps of Indian subcontinent.

Future Map of Pakistan.jpg

New Indian Map.jpg

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Why do we need to take the burden of more poverty stricken people from Pakistan? We can keep PoK as it's not just a strategic win but a huge psychological trophy as well. Also it's much smaller to manage.

But when it comes to other parts like Baloch/Sindh etc it's much better they stay as independent nations so they keep jihadi Pakis in check and India can provide them "moral support". A LAND LOCKED Pakistan would be a great win!

The best win is when we force economic breakage of Pakistan so it implodes from within. Our soldiers should not be wasted for a useless Pakistan but I am afraid Pakis would indeed thrust a war in sheer frustration!

Also one more thing, we have to make sure AFG get's it's lion share and take back their land behind Durand Line! Below are 2 probable maps of Indian subcontinent.

View attachment 48679

View attachment 48680
My question was, do we absorb the POK population into India?

IMO, not a good idea.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
My question was, do we absorb the POK population into India?

IMO, not a good idea.
No. Terrible idea imo. More muslims to influence democratic processes in India+ inbuilt jihadi factories of mirpur, nope nope nope.

We do much fanfare about how terrible we are, how much we suppress Muslims, if needed spread implausible, wild stories like how Indians like to eat tender muslim children cooked in pulao and stuff. Enough to induce paranoia and cause a mass migration.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles